fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....

Go down 
+28
All_Torque
Whitegt
jack
tinks
pinky
chubby353
rp24k
nelds
Pistacheuro
Dan34
maf def
Jay
curtis_caddy
matty_mk1
Stampers
steve0990
mk1g60phill
max
hypeboy
Ian83
MarkGTX
vladimir
whittle
billybug
Lupton_20vt
Tiz
CaddyRage
WeFoundThePark
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
WeFoundThePark

Male Number of posts : 425
Drives : Low. Parks: Just as Low.
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 03 2010, 17:24

billybug wrote:

you brought disgrace to the family how dare you, i should have you hanged!

sometimes, when i'm alone, i wonder what it would be like to own a standard car.

go in multistorey car parks.

use all of the british roads for which i pay my annual tax.

carry 5 people in comfort.

anonomously drive wherever and whenever i like without having the general public glare at me thinking my suspension has collapsed.

leave road kill in the middle of the road and pass over it easily without scraping it up with my splitter and depositing it up my bumper and over my bonnet.

clear rain from my windscreen without having to get out and bolt the wipers on.

overtake cars at ease without having to wait for gaps in cats eyes to pass the subframe from one carriageway to the next.

look behind me without having to dislocate my neck and shoulder as i crane my head round to look in stupid positions.

etc.

etc.

etc.

you can call me a disgrace, you can hang me if you wish but you wont be able to escape the unquestionable truth.

1. i own a VW, you dont.

2. i'm still lower than you at the moment.

Razz

blow me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.betrayyourprinciples.co.uk/
billybug

billybug

Male Number of posts : 4530
Drives : 1993 Mk3 Golf
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 03 2010, 17:31

HAHAHA actually loled so hard

its true i dont own a vw yet, but when i did own one, i never raised it.

anyways why would i wanna drive a vw when i get to drive a 360ci 6.5l V8 when ever i want?

Back to top Go down
vladimir

vladimir

Male Number of posts : 860
Drives : bora
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 03 2010, 18:02

billybug wrote:

anyways why would i wanna drive a vw when i get to drive a 360ci 6.5l V8 when ever i want?

jonny good speech!
but billy i thought you raised your golf to sell it? (i may be mistaken though, sorry if i am!)
Back to top Go down
Dan34

Dan34

Male Number of posts : 1409
Drives : DC5
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 03 2010, 18:17

Car looks awesome dude!

Ferrari wheels, never woulda guessed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
billybug

billybug

Male Number of posts : 4530
Drives : 1993 Mk3 Golf
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 03 2010, 19:02

vladimir wrote:
billybug wrote:

jonny good speech!
but billy i thought you raised your golf to sell it? (i may be mistaken though, sorry if i am!)

nope just took the camber off so the new owner wouldnt die driving it back, coilie were seized on Razz
Back to top Go down
mooragerx7

mooragerx7

Male Number of posts : 428
Drives : TDI passat B5.5 /A reg RX7 (project)
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 03 2010, 19:05

nice liking the wheels

but my big question is what happened to the RX7 Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_question Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_question Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_question
Back to top Go down
max

max

Male Number of posts : 2945
Drives : Mk4 GT TDI
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 03 2010, 23:49

Looks s**t hot Jonny. Not going to lie the last wheels I expected to see on this were F40's but i reckon after you get the ride height sorted it will look amazing Thumbs up

10j may be a bit brave, have you thought about shortening the axel on the rear?
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 03 2010, 23:53

looked awesome as you zoomed off from burger king the other night Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 680462
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 05 2010, 12:14

billybug wrote:

because its not an 8v Mk3, the car of kings, ballers and lowriderz.

Dan34 wrote:
Car looks awesome dude!

Ferrari wheels, never woulda guessed!

supercar wheels are normally reserved for the Mk4 platform so i'm really pleased with how they turned out!

maybe i should paint it ferrari rosso red and get an F1 steering wheel next?....

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Pic-57468

mooragerx7 wrote:
nice liking the wheels

but my big question is what happened to the RX7 Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_question Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_question Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_question

The RX7 didnt like my driving or modifying style so we fell out for a few years whilst it sat in the barn, i ended up breaking it at the start of the year and selling it off in parts, kept the number plate, steering wheel and 18's but other than that its all gone now. i dont miss it.

max wrote:
Looks s**t hot Jonny. Not going to lie the last wheels I expected to see on this were F40's but i reckon after you get the ride height sorted it will look amazing Thumbs up

10j may be a bit brave, have you thought about shortening the axel on the rear?

there's not alot i can do at the rear without major fabrication / welding, i cant bring the wheels in any more because they're only a couple of mm away from the coilovers. i'm waiting for some new cutting discs to arrive then i'm going to cut the inner rear arch about and create a kind of tub with a single outer skin the same shape as the tyre. i should then be able to drop it right down to the arch is almost on the rim.

well thats the idea.

Lupton_20vt wrote:
looked awesome as you zoomed off from burger king the other night Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 680462

i was chasing that clio, wanted to ask him how he got it sitting so low.......
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 05 2010, 12:19

Funny thing is me and joe overtook him on the way down the a11 Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 05 2010, 12:25

no wonder i couldnt find him.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 05 2010, 12:30

Have you still got your rx7 shell? Its one of my dream cars to own Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Herz
Back to top Go down
whittle

whittle

Male Number of posts : 1882
Drives : along the pavement
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 05 2010, 14:51

WeFoundThePark wrote:

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 DSCF6833

looks sweet man.

will look even sweeter with the yellow centre caps!
Back to top Go down
vladimir

vladimir

Male Number of posts : 860
Drives : bora
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 05 2010, 19:12

WeFoundThePark wrote:

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 DSCF6827

this is a awesome pic jonny! top work and still cant believe your lower than me with 17s and the fact you raised it up! Cry
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 09:15

Lupton_20vt wrote:
Have you still got your rx7 shell? Its one of my dream cars to own Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Herz

the shell was the last thing to go and it was a completely bare shell, i'm glad i owned one but i dont miss it at all, i still miss my integra that i owned before it tho!

thermal wrote:
looks sweet man.

will look even sweeter with the yellow centre caps!

cheers buddy, unfortunately i've managed to lose 2 of the caps so need to find some more the right size.

i did try a couple on the other night tho....

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 DSCF6903

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 DSCF6899

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 DSCF6942

vladimir wrote:
this is a awesome pic jonny! top work and still cant believe your lower than me with 17s and the fact you raised it up! Cry

cheers karlos, i think it was more down to how we were parked than me actually being lower still?
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 09:21

time for some shameless self whoring......

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 DSCF6897

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 DSCF6911

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 DSCF6926

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 DSCF6939

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 DSCF6934

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 DSCF6945

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 DSCF6931

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 DSCF6947
Back to top Go down
todd

todd

Male Number of posts : 765
Drives : 75 beetle, 72 beetle back on the road
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 09:22

The Ferrari wheels are so cool.Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 680462
I love the ghetto arch pullingJonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 51732
Back to top Go down
max

max

Male Number of posts : 2945
Drives : Mk4 GT TDI
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 09:57

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 DSCF6947

Rake much ?

Looks sweet Jonney Thumbs up

You plan to source any of the flat caps to cover the bolts?
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 10:32

todd wrote:
The Ferrari wheels are so cool.Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 680462
I love the ghetto arch pullingJonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 51732

cheers dude, i'm quite impulsive and impatient which leads to things like the ghetto arch rolling and bumper fixings. when i want the wheels to fit, i will make the wheels fit. Laughing

max wrote:

Rake much ?

Looks sweet Jonney Thumbs up

You plan to source any of the flat caps to cover the bolts?

tell me about it, feel like i'm driving one of the stooopid FWD drag nova's. the back will come down soon enough and then the front can go back down too.

tbh i quite like seeing the bolts and think they help with the overall 'ghetto' look of the car so i'm just going to get some 58mm centre caps and leave the rest.

more interested in lowering it, getting the standard grille on and building an exhaust now....

Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 12:39

Picture Three: wowzers in my trousers Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 14:58

not bad for a point and shoot with a cheap tripod, really should give up my rock n roll lifestyle so i can afford a dslr......
Back to top Go down
All_Torque

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 17:09

Ginge i must say i do like that Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_lol

Still cant believe you ever left the jap club Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_lol

I reckon with a bit of work you'll be lower than the pakiJonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 651561 Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_lol as much as i love his car please do it just so i can stick my sticker on ' airbags for pussies' Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_lol

Wish i didnt have the kids sometimes just so i can roll that low Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 496877

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 067

BTW still think around here the Si will never be touched @ Pod Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 651561 Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Ian83

Ian83

Male Number of posts : 493
Drives : Mk4 GTi
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 18:30

WeFoundThePark wrote:
not bad for a point and shoot with a cheap tripod, really should give up my rock n roll lifestyle so i can afford a dslr......

only a dslr sporting gaffa tape and cable ties would suit you lol!
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 19:32

New wheels look sweet fella Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 51732
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk
WeFoundThePark

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 22:15

All_Torque wrote:
Ginge i must say i do like that Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_lol

Still cant believe you ever left the jap club Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_lol

I reckon with a bit of work you'll be lower than the pakiJonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 651561 Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_lol as much as i love his car please do it just so i can stick my sticker on ' airbags for pussies' Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_lol

Wish i didnt have the kids sometimes just so i can roll that low Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 496877

BTW still think around here the Si will never be touched @ Pod Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 651561 Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Icon_lol

cheers dude, word on the street is i'm currently in talks with a couple of people with the possibility of owning an EK chassis and B16A2 engine....

oh and kids love low cars, put them in the back without seat belts and watch them bounce around! they'll love it.

the demon DC2 is a thing of legend in many counties and across many vtec yO! forums. it could never be replicated but boy was it an awesome car to own.

Ian83 wrote:

only a dslr sporting gaffa tape and cable ties would suit you lol!

oooh your being really bitchy today Mr 83!

CaddyRage wrote:
New wheels look sweet fella Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 51732

cheers buddy.

*****news just in*****

the golf has had its first blog feature! Cool

http://supermade.wordpress.com/

check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next