fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi

Go down 
+24
Tobz
Maizetina
kevdub
todd
azzeer
vr6dub
Marvel
ruffdub
mk1g60phill
onlyady
barnzy beetle
max
Lupton_20vt
MarkGTX
LewisG
remy313
greased-up-deaf-guy
curtis_caddy
billybug
pinky
CaddyRage
Tiz
VW Mike
mk1rolf
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

Male Number of posts : 3070
Drives : mk2 driver
Registration date : 2008-02-03

..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23 2009, 14:32

Obviously got a lady with good taste there rolf, will did mention a red top vauxhall motor, might be cheaper and easier to find than a cossie, gonna be a classy daily, keep us informed.
Back to top Go down
mk1rolf

mk1rolf

Male Number of posts : 877
Drives : 76 bus..superfly Tdi
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01 2009, 19:04

..So i braved the weather today...
..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Tat243

So after spending ages working out how i was going to run my rad mount ( which was always bugging me) i came across what i originally wanted to do ( and was told it wouldn't work) on an australian web site.. the guy has been running his set up for the last couple of years without any trouble.
So last sundays heater set up which consisted of cutting up a mk1 golf matrix was a waste of time.... oh well i'll change it again and it can go in the back Very Happy
Got the grinder out...
...cut out the fresh air box which wasnt being used
..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Newradmount3
Rads new home....which will be plywood boxed..
..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Newradmount2
..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Newradmount1
So now it's basically a T2.25 Laughing
Back to top Go down
mk1rolf

mk1rolf

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06 2009, 18:58

Painfully slow progress ( well if you can even call it that)..last week i wasted a day building a wooden box to fit over the rad... and this week i destroyed it..

With all the venting system gone it looks all too flimsy up front so thought it might be a good idea to box in the rad with some metal

..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Newradmount
Back to top Go down
mk1rolf

mk1rolf

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28 2010, 20:38

It's been a while since i last updated...so here's a bit more of the slackers thread....

..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Newradmount1-1
..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Newradmount3-1
..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Newradmount4

Then i found my proper camera so you could see how bad it really is ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Icon_lol

..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Newradmount5
..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Newradmount51
..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Newradmount52
..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Newradmount53
..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Newradmount54
..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Newradmount55
..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Newradmount56
..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Newradmount57
Back to top Go down
billybug

billybug

Male Number of posts : 4530
Drives : 1993 Mk3 Golf
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28 2010, 20:51

looks goood
Back to top Go down
mk1rolf

mk1rolf

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18 2010, 19:33

Well finally after all this time ive got somewhere....... was MOT'd last saturday cheers and have spent the last couple of days trying to get the interior 'habitable' for the kids, got a few hours left to do tomorrow installing stereo and tv before it gets it's first real bedding in session...... south of France Laughing

ferry leaves Dover at 18:30 lets see if it makes it ........burble burble waaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr tissssssssssssshhhhhhhhh Laughing
Back to top Go down
mk1rolf

mk1rolf

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 31 2010, 19:44

It was a real close call to getting the van MOT'd and ready for the holiday and cretain things like the stereo and the kids telly still wernt rigged up but never the less on thursday the 19th we set off for dover.... albeit an hour later than originaly planned...

All was going well if not juicy Shocked , i guess i now realise the true extent of running the original gearbox and constantly being on boost Cry . Untill we got within spitting distance of the dartford bridge where there had been a breakdown in the fast lane and it was coned off down to one lane...at rush hour !!! this is the time i find out the fan isnt coming on and cooling the beast down Cry ......pants..

Luckily was get through the toll and steam our way down ( although not as fast as the fuel tank needle ) and get to the docks with ten minutes to spare, but the customs guy has other ideas and wants to tell me storys of the buses had had many years back and we get to see the ferry set off into the sun set.....wicked..

An hour and a half later with a belly full of burger king were on board and heading for frech soil........

On arrival the go go tank is deep in the red and we have to find supplies at this point it's half eleven at night and as we travel the water temp is slowly rising scratch All becomes clear when im filling up and my bare foot gets a river of hot coolant leak down from under the van, i can only assume i caught the pipe or the heat had loosened a couple of jubalee clip...... so under i go with only a street light for guildance, then the fun bit...unloading all the bedding and luggage so i can top up the water :chair: all seems ok and away we go Very Happy

The rest of the way down to Disney is un adventfull and we have a nice kip in the van....all five of us

Disney is Disney although it's open till eleven pm and the kids want all of it, not bad going for a five a three and a nearly two year old...

I finally get to pull out of the car park at a quarter to twelve and head south.......... at three am id had enough and pull over into an aire de what ever, change the van around and get me head down...........
Wake up around nine to a light breeze through the van, look over and the driver door curtain is blowing in the wind scratch climb over to find all the bags on the drivers seat are gone and the doors wide open Cry . get out the van to find all the luggage bags neatly piled up with my mobile phone on top...... i wake the wife to ask if she had got out in the night and then see the door lock has been mashed up... we'd been done

After a mass inspection it seems they had taken the wifes second hand bag which contained most of the paper work and what ever woman put in those bags... and a what looks like a laptop bag but is infact a picnic..... bonus!!!! untill we started with breakfast and the kids didnt have bowls for their cereal :bounce: ......

So on we go clocking up the km's.............. as we pull up for yet more go go juice there's plooms of white smoke coming from the back Shocked ..turns out there a leak on the turbo return pipe and its dripping staight down onto the exaust, got some very nervous looks from the others at the pumps Laughing couldnt work out where it was coming from so just carried on.....

Had a few worries with over heating sitting at the peages, but nothing major and apart from the fuel bill it was all good fun. Didnt even notice hills untill i started overtaking things, and there's something to be said for beemer drivers getting the ump by being pasedt by an old baywindow Laughing

I was making the route up as we travelled and it was pure fluke we ended up going over the millau (sp) viaduct cheers .....

Then fifty or so K from our destination we get stuck in traffic...heavy traffic, and the bus dont like it..... they had coned off a section under a bridge and we had to go off up the ramp , over a roundabout down a bit , then back on the motorway. well the bus got up the ramp and the clutch went.. Now i dont know if the copper pipe got too hot or i had clipped it somewhere along the route but hydraulic fluid was squirting everywhere.... this one situation i hadn't prepared for......

Now i have AA cover but i hadnt taken out euro cover and my insurance is only for recovery so i had to bite the bullit...........

I waited for all the traffic to clear, hauled it into second and kept turning it over till she was running which was intersting being as we were at the mouth of the roundabout Laughing .. knocked it out of gear and grinded the hell out of it till she finally accepted fourth, and away we went...

Ten K down the road were back out of juice and my eldest is complaing out a bad smell which isw giving her head ache. we pull up into the petrol station and as get get near the pump i knock it out of gear and go for the handbrake............ which has been on the whole way!!! i have to jump out and flinstone it as we pass by the pump Laughing ..

So there i am hungry ,thirsty, tired ( it's half ten by then ) covered in crap filling up the van that has plooms of oil smoke coming out the back, it's hot still, the kids have had enough and are playing up and the wife has the look of thunderous rage upon her face...... all's good then Laughing

All bar a few minor inccidents ( taking roundabouts in fourth and not giving way )we make it onto site cheers ....

Next day we contact the uk to get numbers for recovery and everything is aok..... we take a nice stroll down to the nearest supermarket, which ends up being the best part of two miles away and in 35 degree plus heat its all fun and games... as we have the tv in the back of the van we decided to get a cheap dvd player so the kids have something to watch through out the week ( ok for me to watch films on at night over a bottle or two of the local vino ), get it back set it up and ask the missus for the dvd's........ 'oh .they were in the missing bag' ..give me strength...

The couriers were very sympathetic and leant us a bunch of films so all turned out ok...... called the recovery and a guy was there within two hours to get the bus ( although i had to take the exhaust off just so he could get it on) and we had to leave all the stuff which we wouldnt be able to carry to get back.....

Some other things happened during the week but im my fingers are hurting now and i bet your getting bored so i'll cut to the home coming...

I call the recovery people on friday to find out how were getting home, they say they'll call back later with flight details as it seems the best way.. i hear nothing so call back and they say theyre still waiting conformation and will call back....

Saturday 7:35 am i get a call asking will we be making the 8:00am flight......er' no ive just woken up with no knowledge of this , were not packed and the airport is over 30 k away.......... i ask is there a taxi waiting then? to get a 'no... cant you drive there?'.... Laughing

Anyway all is made good, if not complicated... we get flights the next day to paris orly where we have to get a coach across paris to fly out of paris charles de gaule to heathrow...... remember thats with three young kids and a wife that doesnt like motion unless she's in control ...

Oh and to top it off i had to get one of the guy's from work to come over and drill our locks out as we had left both our sets of keys in the bus Laughing

Would i do it again?................

Hell yeah!!!!!!! roll on next year Laughing ...... although if i cant get the gearbox ratio's sorted the bus is going up for swaps on a t4 tdi like i promised the wife ....
Back to top Go down
mk1g60phill

mk1g60phill

Male Number of posts : 2918
Drives : Seat leon fr 20vt & a t4 land barge hippy van.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 31 2010, 20:19

Hey respect to you for takeing the van in the first place lest you know what needs sortin.
Back to top Go down
http://deborah.ball703@ntlworld.com
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 31 2010, 22:28

mate that sounds disasterous!

You want to do it again? ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 981762
Back to top Go down
todd

todd

Male Number of posts : 765
Drives : 75 beetle, 72 beetle back on the road
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 01 2010, 05:51

The south of France for it's maiden voyage is a bit crazy Smile
Funny story definitely one you won't forget! Hopefully it will all be sorted for the next trip
Back to top Go down
VW Mike
VW Mike

Male Number of posts : 2138
Drives : LWB T5 and 69 bug - we will see who is fastest on the strip hey Mark ;)
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 01 2010, 07:24

Quality story dude! Road trips like that whilst a pain in the arse can be some of the best you have Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightymetamorphicracing.co.uk
mk1rolf

mk1rolf

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 02 2010, 18:33

Hell yeah Lupton!!, how many times have you jetted off for two weeks lashed up in the sun ,got back and within two weeks can't remember a thing about it?....

For the last five years weve battled with dodgy vehicles ( mainly this one) and even though things have got near disasterous weve always had a cracking time and can look back and laugh...and there's always a story to tell!!! ok, i am hoping next year isnt so stressfull

cheers guys Very Happy

Just need to get the b***h back before we run out of summer....
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 02 2010, 20:00

mk1rolf wrote:

Hell yeah Lupton!!, how many times have you jetted off for two weeks lashed up in the sun ,got back and within two weeks can't remember a thing about it?....

For the last five years weve battled with dodgy vehicles ( mainly this one) and even though things have got near disasterous weve always had a cracking time and can look back and laugh...and there's always a story to tell!!! ok, i am hoping next year isnt so stressfull

cheers guys Very Happy

Just need to get the b***h back before we run out of summer....

Last summer... ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Icon_razz

I would just loose my rag with all that! ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
mk1rolf

mk1rolf

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03 2010, 19:03

Ive just got used to it dude.......

The first year the bus got as far as stansted before the engine let go, we got toweed back and went the next morning in the mk1 cab... me, the eight month pregnant missus and a toddler. we had to spend two nights sleeping in the car and the started motor would stick if the car was warm, which meant a push start at every petrol garage..... One night around 2am the wife was in the driving seat and on the fourth push attempt at starting i found out she hadn't even turned the ignition on Mad ...... plus side i did get to drive through andorra with the roof down listening to JK Thumbs up

Oh something else i forgot, i think i may have fused the split charger as everything that went in the fridge had to be binned as it never got cold...that didn't go down to well either slaphead
Back to top Go down
kevdub

kevdub

Male Number of posts : 104
Drives : bora tdi
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03 2010, 19:25

think top gear would have been proud of your road trip Very Happy
epic!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Maizetina

Male Number of posts : 88
Drives : 51 beetle and a B6 passat Tdi,and a 100e ford pop
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03 2010, 19:32

test run to the south of france !!! that takes me 2 days to get there towing me caravan,
never stop in aires, you get gassed whilst your asleep , met a few people that have been done
Back to top Go down
remy313

remy313

Male Number of posts : 299
Drives : Pea mint green polo
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 06 2010, 20:12

bret that is awesome, me and carmel just read through it all,

i thought you would have learnt from last time! lol!

hows the cab coming along now anyway?
Back to top Go down
mk1rolf

mk1rolf

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 07 2010, 18:27

I do love a road trip Very Happy .....

I'd heard a few stories about stopping in aires, but always turned a blind eye...untill it happens to you..although we were bloody lucky

remy... i said to lynds i wont start back on it just yet and spend some time at home..... so in going over next weekend to sort the garage out and make a list..... can't work out if i want nice gt road car or nasty racer....
Back to top Go down
mk1rolf

mk1rolf

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 28 2010, 18:00

.....Finally she's home Rolling Eyes and as usual it came with it's own dilema.

I wasn't there when the guy delivered and he had to drop it in the road as the steering lock wouldn't come off ( i just thought this was an excuse) my dad called and said he couldn't do it , so after work i go over and the key won't go all the way down into the barrel...looks like someone's buggered that up then, so i had to loosen the steering colomn and play around till the lock come off and i could get her on the drive..

Roll on the weekend.......
Back to top Go down
Tobz

Tobz

Male Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 29 2010, 09:02

Man what an epic of disastrous proportions!!!
Hats off to you for attempting such an adventurous maiden voyage though.
I did a very similar thing in July this year for my honeymoon spending 3 weeks driving down through france into spain then up into the pyrenees and across to the west coast before catching the ferry back from Bilbao. I was expecting a very similar story to yours but we covered 2350 miles and it was all plain sailing. Oh I forgot to mention we have a T4 TDi, my advice, get one and do it again, all will be forgiven. The most dramatic thing that occurred in our van was when we were approaching a toll having just covered 500 miles in one hit and suddenly an ear piercing buzzer started going off. I switched the ignition off but it continued, the engine management light hadn't come on so I was puzzled. We continued through the toll trying to hear the woman over the terrible din. I was now picturing the scene of pulling over and calling the AA (I had taken euro cover) when I remembered the LPG leak detector I had fitted under the passengers seat. Reached down and switched that off and job done!!! Foot to the floor and off we went again!!! Turns out the extreme heat had falsely triggered it and it just happens to sound exactly like the warning buzzer in a T4.

I have some incredible memories now and the pictures of the van sitting high up in the snow capped pyrenees in the early evening sun are magnificent. I would have much rather done it in my previous aircooled van for nostalgia but for a stress-free voyage I think it has to be a modern diesel all the way.
Back to top Go down
mk1rolf

mk1rolf

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16 2011, 20:24

Stop the clock, we're back in the game.....

..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 020

Bears built 2ltr box with longer range 3rd and 4th....

Got most of it back together today and once some of the other 'issues' are sorted should hopefully be making it for Stanford hall ( well ive got to have a target day Rolling Eyes Laughing )
Back to top Go down
VW Mike
VW Mike

Drives : LWB T5 and 69 bug - we will see who is fastest on the strip hey Mark ;)

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18 2011, 07:32

That box will make it nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mk1rolf

mk1rolf

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18 2011, 17:52

I do hope so, it cost enough... the box is now twice the price that i paid for the van Shocked ..

come to think about it, it was your email that got me in this mess... Laughing Suspect
Back to top Go down
VW Mike
VW Mike

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19 2011, 07:27

mk1rolf wrote:

I do hope so, it cost enough... the box is now twice the price that i paid for the van Shocked ..

come to think about it, it was your email that got me in this mess... Laughing Suspect

Maybe i should apologise then Wink

Well at least until you get driving it about and launching hard ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 51732 then you will be thanking me Wink
Back to top Go down
mk1rolf

mk1rolf

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15 2011, 19:12

I spent countless weekends bleeding and re-bleeding the clutch only for it to not be quite right. In the end i had to admit defeat ( well for now anyway) and bodged up this just to get things moving..

..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 007

It looks crap and you need arnies entire strength to push it down, but it's going to have to do for now..

What else.... erm can't remember if i said i'd remade the exhaust manifold or not?.. well i have and ive moved the turbo higher cos i wasn't happy with how low the oil return (which was leaking) was to the pan ...

..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 001

And the big update was that it made a trip ( Hunstanton and back) without the assistance of a recovery truck... but Joshie beat me ... i wont lie it wasnt without grief though as the manifold cracked and parted just below the turbo , so we all came back deaf and fumed out, wasn't a happy bus on the way home. That's now all sorted and support bracing added off the engine for the turbo..

Well saturday marked another year and the heap went in for another MOT.. she failed on two bits of welding, which i quickly plated up and got back in for that glorious piece of green paper....

..and here she is altogether...

..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 003

..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 005
..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 004
..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 006
..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 014

couple of under body shots

..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 009
..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 010

So now all we've got to do is to see if it makes it down to the south of France again... roll on sunday Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi   ..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

..'76 Baywindow...briefly EJ20T now going superfly Tdi
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next