fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE

Go down 
+28
Pistacheuro
Liam B
whittle
billybug
mk1g60phill
guy
Jimbo
hypeboy
MarkGTX
martinb
vladimir
cabrio19
bridgedubber
caddyman
mk3golfcab
jetta88
Whitegt
curtis_caddy
Lupton_20vt
max
Tiz
Weverall
CaddyRage
matty_mk1
polo steph
jimmymidnight
bravo211
jim-uk16
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jetta88

jetta88

Male Number of posts : 89
Drives : jetta mk2 GTI
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17 2009, 14:54

Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Lol BAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17 2009, 16:02

I know is not close. it was spose to be a joke Embarassed ill get my coat lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
polo steph

polo steph

Female Number of posts : 1445
Drives : black 6n polo and 6n2 GTI
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17 2009, 20:45

Tiz wrote:
polo steph wrote:
Tiz wrote:
polo steph wrote:
lookin good there mate. the bbs (scene whore wheels) really do change the look of it Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Icon_geek

she says with her scene whore top and even more scene whore cream banded steelies Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 795435Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Icon_geek

dont forget about the sticker there tiz Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Icon_razz

my bad, saw you in town earlier, gave you a beep or 2 and you kept driving, you stuck up biaaaaatch Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Icon_geek

haha wen was that? sorry im not stuck up i just never no wat the hell u r driving! plus no good beepin as the tunes r usually on too loud, ill stop hijacking now lol!
Back to top Go down
cabrio19

cabrio19

Male Number of posts : 250
Drives : mk2 gti 8v
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17 2009, 22:28

smoothed and a roll cage??
Back to top Go down
jim-uk16

jim-uk16

Male Number of posts : 599
Drives : 83 MK1, Octavia Workhorse and general chum's carrier pigeon
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18 2009, 01:20

No really a woollen interior, a celebrity for scene points and some jazz tuneage!!! Tomorrow dictates the power issue so I will wait n see. Also got some iffy camber to resolve Sad
Back to top Go down
jim-uk16

jim-uk16

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18 2009, 09:10

rooflining in suede cream. sunroof was a pain in the butt
[img]Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 IMG_0232[/img]
[img]Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 IMG_0231[/img]
there not marks or creases on it, just everytime you touch it it leaves an impression of your headProject GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
jim-uk16

jim-uk16

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22 2009, 21:01

not happy with the white rims as they dont make them look deep enough imo so im thinking this will be next
[img]Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 DSC_0109copy[/img]

i'm liking thisProject GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 51732
weather has been pooh to do too much really, ive sorted out the camber issues and as such now it looks like i'll run a little tuck on the front. ive got another 40mm available but 5om from my house is two bloody speedbumpsProject GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Icon_cry

as it is at the moment im getting over fine as is Caddyrage Lee in his Mk1 but lower may be a problem.

The vr6 is definately going in now from the vento as the supposed buyer never showed or calledProject GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Icon_evil
still got some vento bits going if anybody wants them b4 the end of november
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22 2009, 21:55

Think i need to move the plate from the chin spoiler now lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk
jim-uk16

jim-uk16

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22 2009, 21:58

i think you need to move it before you lose it!!

its sitting nice though. i thought that that when you drove off, practical but sitting sweet. however you still have ?mm's to goProject GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 51732
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22 2009, 22:00

love the car gym its come along way since i saw you at players Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 51732
Back to top Go down
jim-uk16

jim-uk16

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22 2009, 22:03

cheers mate, ah yes players!! that was a journey with wobbly wheel and whatnot!
its getting there just running outta time before i fly out
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22 2009, 22:08

when are you off?
Back to top Go down
jim-uk16

jim-uk16

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22 2009, 22:11

4 weeks time so the bergans packed up, expecting more sand in me bootsProject GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
on the positive least i'll be warm for crimbo
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22 2009, 22:13

ah thats sucks fella well good luck and all that goes with that Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 51732 well done on doing a fantastic job with the government in the poop state it is. Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
vladimir

vladimir

Male Number of posts : 860
Drives : bora
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22 2009, 23:24

ur cars looking good mate! Thumbs up have a good time in the sand! lol!
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

Male Number of posts : 3070
Drives : mk2 driver
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23 2009, 06:24

i think they look good white mate, just looks a bit different. soon ule be having em off and putting winters on though right?
Back to top Go down
jim-uk16

jim-uk16

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23 2009, 08:44

its off to paint over christmas, so i'll drive it to the painters then put it on winters and bring back the rm's.
i'll ask Lee to split them and then ask you to polish them up for next summer when i get back and rush to put it all back together.

got a few surprises instore for it which hopefully will stand it apart from othersProject GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 651561
Back to top Go down
martinb
martinb

Male Number of posts : 1760
Drives : Corrado G60
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23 2009, 21:58

looks great Jim! Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 51732

I really like the white centres but im sure it will look good, you have not done a bad job so far Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Icon_lol

Look forward to more update buddy

jim-uk16 wrote:
Other parts were gathered in aswell and as some of you know if i didnt need it and it helped someone else then i was happy to part with it, Matty and MartinBProject GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 651561

cheers again dude, greatly appreciated!

think its about time i did something to my car, all these build threads are putting me to shame......Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
jim-uk16

jim-uk16

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 17:37

well, me and Lee went yesterday to see the painter/bodywork people im entrusting my car to while im away,

i can only say the journey was emotional, not just because i forgot to put in enough cd's, using an i phone as a sat nav and losing count of the amount of times the rear left arch scrubbed!!!

Anyway we got there and i threw some ideas around with the guy and he threw some back at meProject GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Icon_evil but we came to a compromise and hopefully it's a goer.

Well they popped my bonnet and had the cheek to call my engine "grubby" bloody cheek i would call it at least filthy!!!
well Lee thought this was amusing and wants to call it "Project Grubby" from now onProject GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Icon_evil

Car had different ideas and she decided to explode a hose (literally) on the way home so i ended up in Barhill Tesco last night with Lee repairing it.

Thanks Lee for your help yesterday...lifesaver.
[img]Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Golfgti033[/img]Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Icon_cry

Last edited by jim-uk16 on Thu Oct 29 2009, 20:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

Male Number of posts : 3070
Drives : mk2 driver
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 17:58

sweet mate, cant wait to see how this is going to unfold. ile take yah dishes off lee once he split them if you want and sort your wheels out whilst your away mate. Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 680462
Back to top Go down
jim-uk16

jim-uk16

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13 2009, 22:13

well nothing to exciting has happened really, just posting to keep it alive. the rear has been stripped of the seats, doorcards, shelf, shelf brackets, headlining. so now it weighs naff all and the bloody thing has raised bloody loads.
plans for the weekend is christmas dinner tomorrow (dont ask) and getting the C spanners out sunday morning so its sits loow for a trip to the pubProject GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 651561

C ya there
Back to top Go down
MarkGTX

MarkGTX

Male Number of posts : 2925
Drives : Rocco and Passat
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 16:42

let me know if you want to sell the splits jim
Back to top Go down
hypeboy

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08 2010, 14:43

sweet mkII. love those bbs
Back to top Go down
jim-uk16

jim-uk16

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17 2010, 21:21

Thought I'd better write something to keep it alive!

Today I have picked up some new doors for the baby and some headlights this now goes in the stockpile of bits obtained for my buildup.

After going to ultimate dubs I have made some changes to my plans and ive got a few weeks off work coming up so expect to see some frequent updates. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jimbo

Jimbo

Male Number of posts : 229
Drives : B7 Audi A4
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17 2010, 21:34

Looking real nice mate. Let me know bout painting when your ready!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE   Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Project GRUBBY/ renamed DENNIS the MENACE
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next