fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1.6 diesel engine cooling system

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
massenveedub

massenveedub

Male Number of posts : 35
Drives : MK1 golf and rocco
Registration date : 2008-03-16

1.6 diesel engine cooling system Empty
PostSubject: 1.6 diesel engine cooling system   1.6 diesel engine cooling system EmptyFri Feb 05 2010, 17:01

i was wouldnt if anyone could help me ive got a 1.6 diesel engine in my golf but it keeps trying to over heat? well the gauge says it is i was woulding if this could be the temp senders as there are 2 but there it only one being used this is the one which comes out of the head to the heating?
Back to top Go down
skinhead

skinhead

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: 1.6 diesel engine cooling system   1.6 diesel engine cooling system EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 07:26

there are 2 yes ive disconected one so i can heat my glow plugs longer so she start better when hot..these senders cause no end of probs really..if u are gonna replace the temp sender one ...there are many different sorts so best to take the one with u when ordering..and also go genuine on this at your local large vw dealer who know there stuf..there is also a chap at lincoln rd pboro..milfield auto,s can help with his contact..as he deals with them alot..always werth putting a new thermostat in aswell..your probs looking at £20 all in all very easy to fit ..
Back to top Go down
massenveedub

massenveedub

Male Number of posts : 35
Drives : MK1 golf and rocco
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: 1.6 diesel engine cooling system   1.6 diesel engine cooling system EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 11:00

chearrs maye thts pretty helpful ill give tht ago! 1.6 diesel engine cooling system Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.6 diesel engine cooling system   1.6 diesel engine cooling system Empty

Back to top Go down

1.6 diesel engine cooling system
Page 1 of 1