fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

derek the tdi van.................DEAD

Go down 
+16
VW Mike
billybug
MarkGTX
bananaskin
martinb
CaddyRage
vladimir
jack
hoopster
mark-1vw
chubby353
nelds
Ashley
Tiz
whatalotafun
curtis_caddy
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

Male Number of posts : 3070
Drives : mk2 driver
Registration date : 2008-02-03

derek   the tdi van.................DEAD Empty
PostSubject: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptySun Jan 31 2010, 09:44

was taking jodie to work yesterday moring, was real icy through the village, was just about to go around this tight corner and a loony lady coming hooning round from the other side, see up and slammed her brakes on. and planter her car into the front of my van! i dont think it will be on the road again.
derek   the tdi van.................DEAD Derek1
derek   the tdi van.................DEAD Derek

this is the way i was coming from
derek   the tdi van.................DEAD Derek2

and this is the way the looony lady was coming from then see us
derek   the tdi van.................DEAD Derek3

on the look for something i can actualy get insured on, which at the moment the options are pretty much non existant. luckily no one was hurt so all is good, well kind of lol
Back to top Go down
whatalotafun

whatalotafun

Male Number of posts : 1656
Drives : fiesta zetec, eunos roadster, 1970 bug, honda vt 250
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptySun Jan 31 2010, 09:46

shite

lucky no one was hurt then

butthe damage doesn't look huge
Back to top Go down
Tiz

Male Number of posts : 3773
Drives : myself mental
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptySun Jan 31 2010, 09:53

f**k sake dude :( you on msn?
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

Male Number of posts : 1165
Drives : Vento 1.9TDi
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptySun Jan 31 2010, 09:59

Sorry to hear this mate, as you say at least no-one was hurt.

What car was she and how did it fair compare to yours?

Is it a definite write-off? looks like you might be able to have it fixed up
Back to top Go down
nelds

nelds

Male Number of posts : 1816
Drives : 2.5TDI T4 LWB
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptySun Jan 31 2010, 10:00

I'm sure that's repairable fella, don't you already have a bumper than you got from Lee...??.

Glad to hear everyone was OK tho derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 51732 derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 51732
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptySun Jan 31 2010, 10:04

Tiz wrote:
f**k sake dude :( you on msn?
yehhhhhhhhhhhh booooooooooi

Ashley wrote:
Sorry to hear this mate, as you say at least no-one was hurt.

What car was she and how did it fair compare to yours?

Is it a definite write-off? looks like you might be able to have it fixed up

hers was a crapy hiundi i think but only got the side of her light area, all the bottom cross member is like a banana, rads like a big S lights gone indicators so pretty much front end respray ontop of new parts, van is only worth £1500 so dont seem them wanting to pay all that out.

nelds wrote:
I'm sure that's repairable fella, don't you already have a bumper than you got from Lee...??.

Glad to hear everyone was OK tho derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 51732 derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 51732

cheers dude, yeh ive already sold that to steve though derek   the tdi van.................DEAD Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
chubby353

chubby353

Male Number of posts : 879
Drives : black bmw e36 on splits
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptySun Jan 31 2010, 10:08

no way mate thts one of te nicest caddys i seen shitty duxford roads are s**t glad no one was hurt and im sure u can get the beast back on the road mate if u need any help with it at all im only live in sawston mate can always lend a hand mate derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 51732
Back to top Go down
mark-1vw

mark-1vw

Male Number of posts : 1234
Drives : ^^THE ABOVE ^^
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptySun Jan 31 2010, 16:28

sorry to hear about this dude, surely you could repair it derek   the tdi van.................DEAD Icon_question
Back to top Go down
hoopster

hoopster

Male Number of posts : 630
Drives : mk4 golf
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptySun Jan 31 2010, 16:34

gutted m8 was a nice van
Back to top Go down
jack

jack

Male Number of posts : 859
Drives : golf 4 20vt
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptySun Jan 31 2010, 17:38

stupid woman
Back to top Go down
vladimir

vladimir

Male Number of posts : 860
Drives : bora
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptySun Jan 31 2010, 18:00

good that everyone is ok! massive shame about your though! i have been round that corner and its bad enough in the dry let alone on icy roads
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptySun Jan 31 2010, 18:49

As i said in the texts joe

Its defo repairable, i'd estimate damage costing around 1k.

If they write it off then buy back and repair on the cheap yourself. I'll keep my eye out for the parts derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 51732

Bring on the courtesy pocket rocket, yeah boi derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 128807
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk
martinb
martinb

Male Number of posts : 1760
Drives : Corrado G60
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptySun Jan 31 2010, 19:26

Steve told me about this yesterday, gutted for you Joe derek   the tdi van.................DEAD Icon_cry , glad everyone was ok though!

Let me know if you have any probs with the insurance dude, i will do what i can to help. derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 460227
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptySun Jan 31 2010, 19:54

CaddyRage wrote:
As i said in the texts joe

Its defo repairable, i'd estimate damage costing around 1k.

If they write it off then buy back and repair on the cheap yourself. I'll keep my eye out for the parts derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 51732

Bring on the courtesy pocket rocket, yeah boi derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 128807

yeh man getting it on tuesday morning! not sure what the little beast will be. if i can buy this back i will then brake it for fundings for a new wagon. derek   the tdi van.................DEAD Icon_geek

martinb wrote:
Steve told me about this yesterday, gutted for you Joe derek   the tdi van.................DEAD Icon_cry , glad everyone was ok though!

Let me know if you have any probs with the insurance dude, i will do what i can to help. derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 460227

cheers mrb, dont suppose you can give me a quote or two for when im 19 which is next month? then i can buy a car and wait a month then go from there? im getting silly quotes at the mo as im only 18 derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 730194
Back to top Go down
bananaskin

bananaskin

Male Number of posts : 302
Drives : Ibiza MK4
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptySun Jan 31 2010, 20:09

s**t, thats bad luck mate, hope you get sorted soon Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
martinb
martinb

Male Number of posts : 1760
Drives : Corrado G60
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptySun Jan 31 2010, 22:03

curtis_caddy wrote:

yeh man getting it on tuesday morning! not sure what the little beast will be. if i can buy this back i will then brake it for fundings for a new wagon. derek   the tdi van.................DEAD Icon_geek

martinb wrote:

cheers mrb, dont suppose you can give me a quote or two for when im 19 which is next month? then i can buy a car and wait a month then go from there? im getting silly quotes at the mo as im only 18 derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 730194

course mate, be a lot better when you turn 19 (and hopefully if the claim is settled by then as unfortunatly with an outstanding claim you are often considered guilty until proven innocent in insurance!).

What are you looking at?

Drop me a pm and your number when you find any cars you want and i will see what i can do mate derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 460227

Most insurance companies will let you keep the car (where possible) as it saves them the hassle of getting rid of it.

ps, IF you do break it, dibs on the front coilies derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 651561
Back to top Go down
MarkGTX

MarkGTX

Male Number of posts : 2925
Drives : Rocco and Passat
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptyMon Feb 01 2010, 00:49

thats bad news joe, hopefully its replacement will be equally as cool
Back to top Go down
billybug

billybug

Male Number of posts : 4530
Drives : 1993 Mk3 Golf
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptyMon Feb 01 2010, 04:27

R.I.P derek :(

im glad your ok though! imagine if you still had the grey caddy!
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptyMon Feb 01 2010, 07:11

martinb wrote:
curtis_caddy wrote:

martinb wrote:

course mate, be a lot better when you turn 19 (and hopefully if the claim is settled by then as unfortunatly with an outstanding claim you are often considered guilty until proven innocent in insurance!).

What are you looking at?

Drop me a pm and your number when you find any cars you want and i will see what i can do mate derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 460227

Most insurance companies will let you keep the car (where possible) as it saves them the hassle of getting rid of it.

ps, IF you do break it, dibs on the front coilies derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 651561

ypu sir are the man derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 51732 will drop you a pm. ha ok mate no worries

MarkGTX wrote:
thats bad news joe, hopefully its replacement will be equally as cool

i think it will be better but not so good on fuel derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 730194

billybug wrote:
R.I.P derek :(

yeh i said that to jodie, i think i would have had a brake down and cried derek   the tdi van.................DEAD Lol
Back to top Go down
VW Mike
VW Mike

Male Number of posts : 2138
Drives : LWB T5 and 69 bug - we will see who is fastest on the strip hey Mark ;)
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptyMon Feb 01 2010, 08:41

Gutted dude...glad you are ok
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightymetamorphicracing.co.uk
max

max

Male Number of posts : 2945
Drives : Mk4 GT TDI
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptyMon Feb 01 2010, 10:04

dude that sucks! glad you and the mrs arnt hurt but still, its s**t writing off your car, especially if it wasnt your fault!

im sure every cloud has a silver lining derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 651561
Back to top Go down
caddyman

caddyman

Number of posts : 1127
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptyMon Feb 01 2010, 14:07

gutted mate
lets hope the new ride is as good
well as speedy as the tango van of death in the bends derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 651561
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptyMon Feb 01 2010, 20:51

caddyman wrote:
gutted mate
lets hope the new ride is as good
well as speedy as the tango van of death in the bends derek   the tdi van.................DEAD 651561

im not sure theres much i could drive as fast as you drive the tango in the bends lol
Back to top Go down
billybug

billybug

Male Number of posts : 4530
Drives : 1993 Mk3 Golf
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptyMon Feb 01 2010, 22:53

curtis_caddy wrote:
billybug wrote:
;]R.I.P derek :(

yeh i said that to jodie, i think i would have had a brake down and cried derek   the tdi van.................DEAD Lol

i think i would have cried with you too Razz
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD EmptyTue Feb 02 2010, 07:18

billybug wrote:
curtis_caddy wrote:
billybug wrote:
;]R.I.P derek :(

i think i would have cried with you too derek   the tdi van.................DEAD Icon_razz

no you wouldnt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: derek the tdi van.................DEAD   derek   the tdi van.................DEAD Empty

Back to top Go down

derek the tdi van.................DEAD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next