fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

one dead mk3 help!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vdubraver

vdubraver

Male Number of posts : 91
Drives : mk3 golf
Registration date : 2010-11-24

one dead mk3 help!!!! Empty
PostSubject: one dead mk3 help!!!!   one dead mk3 help!!!! EmptyFri Nov 26 2010, 02:50

hey am abit bumbed got a 1.4i and its half dead there was a loud whinning noise sounded like a supercharger when i would go to pull away in gear then there was a bang and im managing 80 in second??? now the car wont turn ova unless ive got the clutch to the floor and even then my lump is running so lumpy it shakes the car i then take my foot off the clutch theres a crunch and my engines off again !! any advice plz am truly gutted and completly stumped
Back to top Go down
mvdevelopments

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: one dead mk3 help!!!!   one dead mk3 help!!!! EmptyMon Nov 29 2010, 12:29

hi

either your release bearing has completely given up and gone pop, or your box is dead but it sounds to me as clutch kit would fix this.

mik mvdevelopments
Back to top Go down
vdubraver

vdubraver

Male Number of posts : 91
Drives : mk3 golf
Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: one dead mk3 help!!!!   one dead mk3 help!!!! EmptyMon Nov 29 2010, 15:12

cheers for the reply ino the 1.4 boxs are renown for being weak will get it up on the ramps and have a look what the damage is if thisis the case surly its more cost effective to find anuva cheap box and engine with a lil more poke ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one dead mk3 help!!!!   one dead mk3 help!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

one dead mk3 help!!!!
Page 1 of 1