fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......

Go down 
+28
Harty
vside
doddgydubber
Jake mk2
ben k
Pistacheuro
whittle
Jimbo
max
mooragerx7
MarkGTX
guy
billybug
Tiz
VW Mike
aztec
whatalotafun
brynt
Cupra20
CaddyRage
caddyman
nelds
polo steph
mk3golfcab
mk1g60phill
Lupton_20vt
matty_mk1
curtis_caddy
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimbo

Jimbo

Male Number of posts : 229
Drives : B7 Audi A4
Registration date : 2010-01-16

wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25 2010, 10:18

I need my ronal turbos refurbing back to thier former glory, factory standard! How much would this cost? Can you make hubcentric spacers and wheel nuts? 25 mm? Cheers
Back to top Go down
whittle

whittle

Male Number of posts : 1882
Drives : along the pavement
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25 2010, 11:22

hi mate

can you get this out of a stainless rm dish?

i could do it myself but i have a ridiculous work schedule atm

wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 Img3464f
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

Male Number of posts : 3070
Drives : mk2 driver
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25 2010, 18:26

Jimbo wrote:
I need my ronal turbos refurbing back to thier former glory, factory standard! How much would this cost? Can you make hubcentric spacers and wheel nuts? 25 mm? Cheers
hey mate, what state are they in? they usual come cut face and black detailing from factory and fully laquerd which i dont see the point of personaly, as u get a stone chip then the laquare all peels and goes nast looking.

thermal wrote:
hi mate

can you get this out of a stainless rm dish?

i could do it myself but i have a ridiculous work schedule atm

wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 Img3464f
how big is it? can be done, will have to take the tyre off. how you maged to get your dishes so bad dude u not use wheel sealant?!
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25 2010, 18:32

they look worse than your old Turbo dishes joe wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 Icon_razz and they were ali wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
whittle

whittle

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25 2010, 19:01

curtis_caddy wrote:

how big is it? can be done, will have to take the tyre off. how you maged to get your dishes so bad dude u not use wheel sealant?!

yeah i used sealant

its about 15mm across

happened on a massive pothole, i am trying to claim the damage off the council
Back to top Go down
Tiz

Male Number of posts : 3773
Drives : myself mental
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25 2010, 20:21

thermal wrote:
curtis_caddy wrote:

yeah i used sealant

its about 15mm across

happened on a massive pothole, i am trying to claim the damage off the council

water & salt doesnt count as sealant wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
mk1g60phill

mk1g60phill

Male Number of posts : 2918
Drives : Seat leon fr 20vt & a t4 land barge hippy van.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25 2010, 20:32

Man you need to take care of your wheels wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
http://deborah.ball703@ntlworld.com
whittle

whittle

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25 2010, 20:55

Tiz wrote:

water & salt doesnt count as sealant wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 Icon_geek

i spent all my money on these, and i cant afford winters ;-(
Back to top Go down
mk1g60phill

mk1g60phill

Male Number of posts : 2918
Drives : Seat leon fr 20vt & a t4 land barge hippy van.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25 2010, 21:01

You should be able to get a cheap set of wheels from someone on here.
Back to top Go down
http://deborah.ball703@ntlworld.com
Jimbo

Jimbo

Male Number of posts : 229
Drives : B7 Audi A4
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25 2010, 22:01

2 of the wheels are better than the other 2! Laquer peel and corrosion! Would you be able to redo the black detailing? Would they be better not laquered and just polished? What kind of price are we talking mate? Cheers
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26 2010, 08:26

mk1g60phill wrote:

it will take tom a days work to sort them out wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 Icon_lol hows yours coming phil?
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 27 2010, 07:24

Jimbo wrote:
2 of the wheels are better than the other 2! Laquer peel and corrosion! Would you be able to redo the black detailing? Would they be better not laquered and just polished? What kind of price are we talking mate? Cheers

oh dear what a state then mate! i cant see why not off the top of my head mate. hard to give a price with out seeing them dude. drop me a pm with some pics if you want.

Lupton_20vt wrote:
mk1g60phill wrote:

it will take tom a days work to sort them out wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 Icon_lol hows yours coming phil?

dude stop making pointless posts! phill has his own thread which he has even updated with his progress
Back to top Go down
max

max

Male Number of posts : 2945
Drives : Mk4 GT TDI
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 28 2010, 09:58

joe can you and if so how much would you charge to re-drill some wheels to the right pcd?

at the moment they are 5x114.3 but i need them as 5x100 for my mk4

they have covers so they shouldnt be too hard (im guessing) heres a pic:

wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 32232001
Back to top Go down
MarkGTX

MarkGTX

Male Number of posts : 2925
Drives : Rocco and Passat
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 28 2010, 16:14

mmmm, me likey max!

joe, how much to polish a pslot, bare metal?
Back to top Go down
max

max

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 28 2010, 16:26

MarkGTX wrote:
mmmm, me likey max!

17 x 9.5 and 8.5. should look dope on my mk4. centres are going matte black though wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 651561
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 28 2010, 18:16

MarkGTX wrote:
mmmm, me likey max!

erm forgot about that mate sorry. ermmmmmmmmmmmmm let me looky at it mate. not really after doing much more polishing at the mo as ive got a few sets on the gogo. send me a pic and ile see if it tickles my fancy and can knock it out in good time wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 Icon_geek
max wrote:
MarkGTX wrote:
mmmm, me likey max!

17 x 9.5 and 8.5. should look dope on my mk4. centres are going matte black though wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 651561

erm never known how its actualy done if they weld the holes up then redrill or just redill, wouldnt really want to do it mate as im not sure what would happen, the centre could crack then they wouldnt be safe etc, i no theres a thread on edition about companys who do it though. matt black are you being serious?!
Back to top Go down
max

max

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 28 2010, 18:33

curtis_caddy wrote:

erm never known how its actualy done if they weld the holes up then redrill or just redill, wouldnt really want to do it mate as im not sure what would happen, the centre could crack then they wouldnt be safe etc, i no theres a thread on edition about companys who do it though. matt black are you being serious?!

lol hells yeah i am. i plan to matte black the entire car eventually so it will suit it. better then white which will be dirty after every five minutes of driving.

ok dont worry about it then, i found a us company that makes the adaptors out there and will ship it over for about £120-130 a set.
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 28 2010, 18:56

max wrote:
curtis_caddy wrote:

lol hells yeah i am. i plan to matte black the entire car eventually so it will suit it. better then white which will be dirty after every five minutes of driving.

ok dont worry about it then, i found a us company that makes the adaptors out there and will ship it over for about £120-130 a set.

dont do it you big homo, matt black is done to death! why would you want to paint a mk4 matt black!? craaaaazzzzzy man! oh thats cheaper than a redrill i would have thought
Back to top Go down
max

max

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 28 2010, 18:58

curtis_caddy wrote:
max wrote:
curtis_caddy wrote:

dont do it you big homo, matt black is done to death! why would you want to paint a mk4 matt black!? craaaaazzzzzy man! oh thats cheaper than a redrill i would have thought

i dont really care about being "different" to be honest, il do things that i like and if there in fashion cool, if not cool. plus i love matte cars wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 Herz

ok cheers dude, thought i would at least ask you first wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 651561
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 28 2010, 20:27

them wheels look rather tasty max. and that seems a bloody good price for adaptors or is that just the postage?

try these for a price also http://www.concept-wheels.be/index.php?item=adaptersets-5x-to-5x&action=article&group_id=9&aid=99&lang=NL

or you could just get 5x100-5x112 adaptors and use wobble bolts?
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 28 2010, 20:37

just a few more from the last hours on aztecs hammered dishes! didnt get a before pic from before i stripped the laqaure off them which is a bummer. the other front was fine so ive polished that up, so got a front and rear done, also got to finishing cutting the other rear (just got around the bolt holes to go) then can be buffed then cleaned. and just need the filed edge on this small dish cutting then buffing. had to stop polishing it earlier as there was a section i wasnt happy with. these will be done for tomo's cambs meet for aaron to collect. hope you all enjoy will get the shiney pics up tomo wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 Icon_rolleyes
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 DSC_0113

i wish i could weld like stu!
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 DSC_0117
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 DSC_0118

POW
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 DSC_0119
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 DSC_0121
Back to top Go down
max

max

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 29 2010, 09:56

matty_mk1 wrote:
them wheels look rather tasty max. and that seems a bloody good price for adaptors or is that just the postage?

try these for a price also http://www.concept-wheels.be/index.php?item=adaptersets-5x-to-5x&action=article&group_id=9&aid=99〈=NL

or you could just get 5x100-5x112 adaptors and use wobble bolts?

i would rather stay away from wobbly bolts if i can, plus the £130 is all in for both axles, cant complain for that!

curtis_caddy wrote:
just a few more from the last hours on aztecs hammered dishes! didnt get a before pic from before i stripped the laqaure off them which is a bummer. the other front was fine so ive polished that up, so got a front and rear done, also got to finishing cutting the other rear (just got around the bolt holes to go) then can be buffed then cleaned. and just need the filed edge on this small dish cutting then buffing. had to stop polishing it earlier as there was a section i wasnt happy with. these will be done for tomo's cambs meet for aaron to collect. hope you all enjoy will get the shiney pics up tomo wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 Icon_rolleyes
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 DSC_0113

i wish i could weld like stu!
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 DSC_0117
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 DSC_0118

POW
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 DSC_0119
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 DSC_0121

joe your work is superb! keep it up wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 51732
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 29 2010, 13:53

thats a defo great deal for the adaptors then m8, can ya send me details for the company please wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 51732
Back to top Go down
max

max

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 29 2010, 14:15

matty_mk1 wrote:
thats a defo great deal for the adaptors then m8, can ya send me details for the company please wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 51732

sorry after checking turns out im lying, they will be £122 wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 51732

ebay is god Wink

http://stores.ebay.com/EZ-Accessory
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 29 2010, 17:54

finished at last! cant wait to rebuild these beasts and see them on the car!
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 DSC_0145
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 DSC_0146
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 DSC_0147-1
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 DSC_0148
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next