fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......

Go down 
+28
Harty
vside
doddgydubber
Jake mk2
ben k
Pistacheuro
whittle
Jimbo
max
mooragerx7
MarkGTX
guy
billybug
Tiz
VW Mike
aztec
whatalotafun
brynt
Cupra20
CaddyRage
caddyman
nelds
polo steph
mk3golfcab
mk1g60phill
Lupton_20vt
matty_mk1
curtis_caddy
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

Male Number of posts : 3070
Drives : mk2 driver
Registration date : 2008-02-03

wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 17 2009, 18:02

Cupra20 wrote:
Sweet, when you about so i can collect it?

Post pics if you want to dude and add them to a portfolio if you've got one.

will add pics tomo as im at my mums tonight. can pop over tomo mate if you want or anytime over the weekend wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 680462
Back to top Go down
Cupra20

Cupra20

Male Number of posts : 553
Drives : Ibiza Cupra
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 17 2009, 19:09

curtis_caddy wrote:
Cupra20 wrote:

will add pics tomo as im at my mums tonight. can pop over tomo mate if you want or anytime over the weekend wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 680462

In the day tomorrow or after 4.30?
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18 2009, 18:43

Cupra20 wrote:
curtis_caddy wrote:
Cupra20 wrote:

In the day tomorrow or after 4.30?

sorry for the late reply mate, in tonigh but if you can get here thats fine but rather snowy here wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 Lol
Back to top Go down
Cupra20

Cupra20

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19 2009, 11:58

i may pop over tomorrow if your still about, been without electric since thursday night otherwise i'd have popped over last night.
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19 2009, 15:48

Cupra20 wrote:
i may pop over tomorrow if your still about, been without electric since thursday night otherwise i'd have popped over last night.

no worries mate, youve got my number just give me a text
Back to top Go down
Cupra20

Cupra20

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19 2009, 16:19

nah i ain't, can you pm me it dude.
Back to top Go down
Cupra20

Cupra20

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21 2009, 15:34

wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 DSC00124

Quick pic i took last night,
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 22 2009, 08:34

gonna be sweet once its all back together mate wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 680462
Back to top Go down
mk1g60phill

mk1g60phill

Male Number of posts : 2918
Drives : Seat leon fr 20vt & a t4 land barge hippy van.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 22 2009, 17:58

Jo when your ready i need my four centres polished and just two outers MIRROR POLISHED wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 51732 wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 Herz
Back to top Go down
http://deborah.ball703@ntlworld.com
MarkGTX

MarkGTX

Male Number of posts : 2925
Drives : Rocco and Passat
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 03 2010, 00:45

joe, i need some striping in my life. when can i come to your grotto?
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 03 2010, 15:47

MarkGTX wrote:
joe, i need some striping in my life. when can i come to your grotto?

when ever you want mate, would be best when it gets a bit warmer though wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 651561
Back to top Go down
MarkGTX

MarkGTX

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04 2010, 10:26

yesh, i geuss it would be. dont want you shivering. how long would it take to dry? you could maybe show off your skills at a summer meet or something
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04 2010, 18:58

MarkGTX wrote:
yesh, i geuss it would be. dont want you shivering. how long would it take to dry? you could maybe show off your skills at a summer meet or something

yeh man i can do that indeedy, depends on the weather really, if your car is nice and warm will only take an couple hours. i done a small piece for my self recently on something inside and took a day to dry coz it was so cold and i left it in a cold place! dont think it helped being old paint though lol
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 09 2010, 10:52

aztec's dishes coming along nicely, these are the ones that were curbed hard and welded back up etc, polished up as new wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 Icon_geek half way through the next one then only got the two smaller ones for his fronts to do. hope you like dude, these are gonna look sweeeeet once in one piece again! big bling! wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 680462
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 DSC_0004-1
wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 DSC_0009
Back to top Go down
mk1g60phill

mk1g60phill

Male Number of posts : 2918
Drives : Seat leon fr 20vt & a t4 land barge hippy van.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 09 2010, 10:56

Looks good nice finish wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 51732 im looking to have my wheels done in the next few weeks if your able to do em.
Back to top Go down
http://deborah.ball703@ntlworld.com
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 09 2010, 11:30

mk1g60phill wrote:
Looks good nice finish wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 51732 im looking to have my wheels done in the next few weeks if your able to do em.

possibly dude pm me some pics of the condition
Back to top Go down
aztec

aztec

Male Number of posts : 96
Drives : mk5 golf
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 09 2010, 13:47

well impressed with them cheers mate

as for anyone else needed work done, joes work is top notch, recomend him anyday!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.street-legal.biz
mooragerx7

mooragerx7

Male Number of posts : 428
Drives : TDI passat B5.5 /A reg RX7 (project)
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 20:54

how much would i be looking at for you to make me up 4 center caps for a set of wheels but i would have to drop of one of the wheels because the caps go on from the inside of the wheel but i dont have any to make a copy of
cheers
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11 2010, 16:24

mooragerx7 wrote:
how much would i be looking at for you to make me up 4 center caps for a set of wheels but i would have to drop of one of the wheels because the caps go on from the inside of the wheel but i dont have any to make a copy of
cheers

depends on size, shape etc dude. pics may help if they are a good size/quality wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 51732
Back to top Go down
max

max

Male Number of posts : 2945
Drives : Mk4 GT TDI
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11 2010, 17:12

curtis_caddy wrote:
mooragerx7 wrote:
cheers

depends on size, shape etc dude. pics may help if they are a good size/quality wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 51732

i was thinking about caps the other day.

rough quote for some flush sitting caps for lm (reps)?
Back to top Go down
mooragerx7

mooragerx7

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12 2010, 05:39

curtis_caddy wrote:
mooragerx7 wrote:
cheers

i think they are 70mm ill try get a pic of the wheel next week (im away at work all week) if it would be easyer i could bring you one of the wheels to look at as i dont have any of the caps
Back to top Go down
MarkGTX

MarkGTX

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18 2010, 04:00

How many dollar to get the face of 1 pslot polished? Not worried about inside the p's or under the center cap? Wheel in perfect condition g man
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18 2010, 07:12

max wrote:
curtis_caddy wrote:
mooragerx7 wrote:
cheers

i was thinking about caps the other day.

rough quote for some flush sitting caps for lm (reps)?

mooragerx7 wrote:
curtis_caddy wrote:
mooragerx7 wrote:
cheers

i think they are 70mm ill try get a pic of the wheel next week (im away at work all week) if it would be easyer i could bring you one of the wheels to look at as i dont have any of the caps

sorry i didnt reply dudes, dan the machine man was suppose to make an account too now he has a vw too, will get a quote for yah guys.

MarkGTX wrote:
How many dollar to get the face of 1 pslot polished? Not worried about inside the p's or under the center cap? Wheel in perfect condition g man

has it still got teh paint on mate or is it bare metal?
Back to top Go down
MarkGTX

MarkGTX

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 19 2010, 16:41

will have it bare metal for you innit
Back to top Go down
mooragerx7

mooragerx7

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 20 2010, 09:37

curtis_caddy wrote:
mooragerx7 wrote:
cheers

they would look like these ones but the sizing on these ones is wrong
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120516727574&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......   wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!...... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

wheel refurbs, custom bits pinstriping and more!......
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next