fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?

Go down 
+16
vladimir
mk1rolf
Ian83
thekman
billybug
CaddyRage
millfischk69
MK1G60
WeFoundThePark
Ashley
mooragerx7
Pistacheuro
matty_mk1
bugfez
Jake mk2
Lupton_20vt
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 07:09

Driving through Girton yesterday a car was coming towards me, this left me wi th the choice of driver over a nice fresh pile of horse s**t. It was laughable to see the car behind me getting pepperd with it Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? Icon_razz now its wedged under my car on what i assume is near the exhaust, creating an au naturale scent when warm Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? 263249
Back to top Go down
Jake mk2

Jake mk2

Male Number of posts : 413
Drives : Mk2 Golf GTI
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 09:20

I have hit a rabbit. I say me, my brother was picking me up when I was smashed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=742850927
bugfez

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 09:38

i was following a VW T4 up to a bootiful dubs meet i norwich when all of a suddon he hit a Montjac deer, we were in my mk4 at the time doin about 60 ish had no where to go so braced for the impact as it wasnt flattened by the t4, had to stop and hook the bumper and under trays up, smell was awful. bits and pieces all stuck under the car, loads of fur. nice
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 09:39

I think draggin a hare wrapped around my exhaust for 100odd miles has got to be the best lol only its back leg was left by the time i got round to untanggling it lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
Pistacheuro

Pistacheuro

Male Number of posts : 1343
Drives : '95 6N.
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 12:50

matty_mk1 wrote:
I think draggin a hare wrapped around my exhaust for 100odd miles has got to be the best lol only its back leg was left by the time i got round to untanggling it lol

The pic you got of it was proper rank, tooWhats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? Icon_silent
Back to top Go down
mooragerx7

mooragerx7

Male Number of posts : 428
Drives : TDI passat B5.5 /A reg RX7 (project)
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 12:58

hit a rabbit pics are on here sumwhere
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

Male Number of posts : 1165
Drives : Vento 1.9TDi
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 13:36

I went over what I hope was a dead swan on the a14. Had a car behind and a car to the left of me, meaning I wasn't going to avoid it

To say I made a mess of it, was an understatement Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? 496877
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

Male Number of posts : 425
Drives : Low. Parks: Just as Low.
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 15:56

i hit 3 cats eyes in a row when nipping to sutton to pick up a chinese, i cut the 'S' bends and smashed over them. took the white centre part clean out of the road!

i think the car may have left the road at one point, almost bounced me into the ditch.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.betrayyourprinciples.co.uk/
MK1G60
Admin
MK1G60

Male Number of posts : 1015
Drives : MK1 ABF Bike Carbd, MK1 G60/20vt Project, MK1 Caddy 1.6D
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 16:50

Worst for me; a brick Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? 496877

Worst for them; a pigeon @ 80mph Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
millfischk69

millfischk69

Male Number of posts : 997
Drives : MK1 Golf GX 1457cc, 53 plate MK4 R32 in DPB, Kawasaki Ninja J1
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 17:10

I hit a deer in my old mk4, lucky i had 19" rims which hit the deer as i went sliding across the opposite side of the road. Resulted in a dead deer with blood flowing across the road and some fur wedged between the rim and tyre, but no scratches or dents Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 17:12

MK1G60 wrote:
Worst for me; a brick Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? 496877

Worst for them; a pigeon @ 80mph Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? Icon_cheers

Likewise, a brick on the A14 near alconbury Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk
billybug

billybug

Male Number of posts : 4530
Drives : 1993 Mk3 Golf
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 17:17

ive hit lots of not so good things....

probly the funniest was when i pulled a brick out the ground and got wedged on it the front wheels were pretty much floating Razz

ive hit millions off cats eyes too, but the best one i ever hit was driving to duxford to joe's was over taking a bmw and as i pulled back in the biggest bang ever and the car hopped, i looked behind and saw the bmw get showered buy bits of cats eye and sparks Razz, i s**t my pants hitting a cats eye at just over 90, not cool Razz
Back to top Go down
Pistacheuro

Pistacheuro

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 17:25

Billy, I remember watching you drive into MVC a couple years back, taking some peeps to the prom; the Golf over the speed bumps was hilarious Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
billybug

billybug

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 17:32

Pistacheuro wrote:
Billy, I remember watching you drive into MVC a couple years back, taking some peeps to the prom; the Golf over the speed bumps was hilarious Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? Icon_lol

that was soooooo sick and the road was uneven so the subframe scrapped allllll the way up to the school. so many people were like "wtf", apparently it was in the local paper but i never saw it
Back to top Go down
Pistacheuro

Pistacheuro

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 17:35

Haha, there was that pink bug that I think was a car or two in front of you, then I heard scraaaaaape. Thats about the time I discovered the forum I think Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? Icon_lol. I took some pics too, but dunno where they got to.

Back on topic, Ive never hit anything in my car. I have no lows as a result of being hospitalized for permanent altitude sickness.
Back to top Go down
billybug

billybug

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 17:37

Pistacheuro wrote:
Haha, there was that pink bug that I think was a car or two in front of you, then I heard scraaaaaape. Thats about the time I discovered the forum I think Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? Icon_lol. I took some pics too, but dunno where they got to.

Back on topic, Ive never hit anything in my car. I have no lows as a result of being hospitalized for permanent altitude sickness.

yea that beetle was built at my brothers work, its soooo clean.

see if you can find them pictures Smile
Back to top Go down
thekman

thekman

Male Number of posts : 141
Drives : Polo 6N 1.6 GLX
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 17:41

i drove over a box style speed bump at about 20 in my mk3, didnt know the area and not really paying attention, it was redish colour so it looked like it was just glare on the road or somthing, slammed the brakes on at the last second, car basically got air, thought it would be fucked, but nothing, that car was a tank Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Ian83

Ian83

Male Number of posts : 493
Drives : Mk4 GTi
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 17:44

WeFoundThePark wrote:
i hit 3 cats eyes in a row when nipping to sutton to see Benjaminheavy and get Mk3 ideas, i cut the 'S' bends and smashed over them. took the white centre part clean out of the road!

i think the car may have left the road at one point, almost bounced me into the ditch.....

Laughing secret is out Jonny!

I haven't managed to kill anything yet in my Mk4 Sad
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

Male Number of posts : 425
Drives : Low. Parks: Just as Low.
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 18:13

Ian83 wrote:
WeFoundThePark wrote:
i hit 3 cats eyes in a row when nipping to sutton to see Benjaminheavy and get Mk3 ideas, i cut the 'S' bends and smashed over them. took the white centre part clean out of the road!

Laughing secret is out Jonny!

I haven't managed to kill anything yet in my Mk4 Sad

i have literally just pissed my Y fronts with laughter. that is possibly the funniest thing you've ever said or done. pwned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.betrayyourprinciples.co.uk/
mk1rolf

mk1rolf

Male Number of posts : 877
Drives : 76 bus..superfly Tdi
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 18:38

Pigeon at 140 in me old audi 1.8T, only had the car two weeks and the flying rat destroyed the fog light Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? 11737

Hmmm.... years ago, going into the back of a cavalier in my slammed mk3 xr3i wicked wasnt too clever either Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? Kopfschuettel

Sure there's more......
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 18:49

ah and gettin air in the golf the other day whilst overtaking a mintyyy green 6n polo was also bad. Tyre shaving and sparks were apparent. Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Pistacheuro

Pistacheuro

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 18:56

I still haven't removed parts of your 225s from my screen..
Back to top Go down
vladimir

vladimir

Male Number of posts : 860
Drives : bora
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 18:57

dead fox in the middle of the road at about 40, dont think the car behind was impressed when it flung out behind me! more than likely covered it in bits!
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 19:08

Pistacheuro wrote:
I still haven't removed parts of your 225s from my screen..

dont you mean 215s now Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? Icon_lol alas such activities will never happen again.
Back to top Go down
whittle

whittle

Male Number of posts : 1882
Drives : along the pavement
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? EmptyFri May 14 2010, 19:15

billybug wrote:
ive hit lots of not so good things....

probly the funniest was when i pulled a brick out the ground and got wedged on it the front wheels were pretty much floating Razz

ive hit millions off cats eyes too, but the best one i ever hit was driving to duxford to joe's was over taking a bmw and as i pulled back in the biggest bang ever and the car hopped, i looked behind and saw the bmw get showered buy bits of cats eye and sparks Razz, i s**t my pants hitting a cats eye at just over 90, not cool Razz

ha ha i remember hearing when you went over the speed bump at buntingford skate ramp and the car got stuck with the front wheels in the air and you got people to sit on the bonnet and rock it

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?   Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the worst thing you have hit with you lowered car?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next