fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

commen problems with mk4 golf's

Go down 
+3
ratlook_ping
evets
brynt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
brynt

brynt

Male Number of posts : 211
Drives : lupo gti
Registration date : 2008-05-13

commen problems with mk4 golf's Empty
PostSubject: commen problems with mk4 golf's   commen problems with mk4 golf's EmptyWed May 21 2008, 19:59

common problems with mk4 golf's any help
Back to top Go down
evets

evets

Male Number of posts : 118
Drives : mk4 golf 20v T
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: commen problems with mk4 golf's   commen problems with mk4 golf's EmptyWed May 21 2008, 20:08

brynt wrote:
common problems with mk4 golf's any help
hello mate... i've just bought a gti turbo mk4... i asked these questions too..window fall out some times, front bushes, thats when you can hear a knocking sound when you hit a bump, ummm front exhaust brakets break, rear bushes... have a look on the mk4 gti i posted, there are more on there blue! hope that helped..Smile p.s you going to the meet next fri in camb??
Back to top Go down
ratlook_ping

ratlook_ping

Male Number of posts : 585
Drives : Mk1 golf
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: commen problems with mk4 golf's   commen problems with mk4 golf's EmptyWed May 21 2008, 20:44

my mate just got one and his air flow sensor (havnt got a clue wot im on about) is broken and makes it hard to pull away, my dad had another golf in his garage with same problem??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ping_i
faradub

faradub

Male Number of posts : 70
Drives : mk2 caddy tdi
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: common problems   commen problems with mk4 golf's EmptyThu May 22 2008, 08:50

cheers guys, now i know that noise is the bushes im gunna get em sorted haha see you at the meet next fri
Back to top Go down
Tiz

Male Number of posts : 3773
Drives : myself mental
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: commen problems with mk4 golf's   commen problems with mk4 golf's EmptyThu May 22 2008, 09:03

ratlook_ping wrote:
my mate just got one and his air flow sensor (havnt got a clue wot im on about) is broken and makes it hard to pull away, my dad had another golf in his garage with same problem??

VWs MAFs guaranteed to ruin anybodys day
Back to top Go down
dub-diva

Female Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: commen problems with mk4 golf's   commen problems with mk4 golf's EmptyThu May 22 2008, 09:22

Our nextdoor neighbour has a Mk4 gti and his window has fallen down and won't stay up... despite it having been repaired with the metal clip you can buy to replace vw's stupid factory plastic one Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dub-diva
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

Male Number of posts : 1998
Drives : 2003 W215 MB CL500 - 5.0 V8
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: commen problems with mk4 golf's   commen problems with mk4 golf's EmptyThu May 22 2008, 09:30

The clutch cable clip on the pedal is chepa plastic and breaks too, mine went on the bora, only a couple of £'s to replace, but a pain in the a**e.Mad

Also my 2.0 gets white sludge in the oil cap when it's cold - i first thought it was a big problem, but apparently it is a common problem and dissapears when it's warmer.

Bushes are knacked on my bora too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: commen problems with mk4 golf's   commen problems with mk4 golf's Empty

Back to top Go down

commen problems with mk4 golf's
Page 1 of 1