fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

alloys and shocks mk4 gti??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evets

evets

Male Number of posts : 118
Drives : mk4 golf 20v T
Registration date : 2008-05-09

alloys and shocks mk4 gti?? Empty
PostSubject: alloys and shocks mk4 gti??   alloys and shocks mk4 gti?? EmptySun May 18 2008, 06:34

morning all...need abit more help, got me mk4 gti turbo:lol:.. prob is that she needs some rims and dropping..so the question to day is.. should i go for 17" or 18"????? i don't want to drop it too much just enought to hide that big black gap!! between the wheel and arch.. what off set do i need to look for and also need some low'ish loft shocks....
if any one can help...it would be wicked, want to try and get it sorted before the meet:lol!:
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: alloys and shocks mk4 gti??   alloys and shocks mk4 gti?? EmptySun May 18 2008, 11:16

well imo, if the wheels you choose are not mega wide then they gotta be 18's as 17's look lost.

or you could go the 16in route but 9in wide lol Wink

as for lowering, i have jamex coilovers on my ibiza, bloody great for the 300 notes they cost mate.

Anyway, first thing you should buy is a big a55 shovel to dig up them speed bumps thats just been laid down your road.

Think i left my balls on 1 of them as visited the inlaws in my van yesterday lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk
evets

evets

Male Number of posts : 118
Drives : mk4 golf 20v T
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: alloys and shocks mk4 gti??   alloys and shocks mk4 gti?? EmptySun May 18 2008, 14:52

CaddyRage wrote:
well imo, if the wheels you choose are not mega wide then they gotta be 18's as 17's look lost.

or you could go the 16in route but 9in wide lol Wink

as for lowering, i have jamex coilovers on my ibiza, bloody great for the 300 notes they cost mate.

Anyway, first thing you should buy is a big a55 shovel to dig up them speed bumps thats just been laid down your road.

Think i left my balls on 1 of them as visited the inlaws in my van yesterday lol!
ha ha ha yea there nice ant they, thats the good thing about this mk4, its nce and wide... pop round next time your at the inlaws..as for the wheels i'm not to sure how wide they are or should be durrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! don't really want to go too low but enought to look nice..and i defo don't want a hard ride!!! brads got that now so his balls will be fuk'd!! Basketball sorry brad....Razz seen some nice team dynamic wheels.. i know there not pricy but they do look nice..silver with a nice big dish, multy spoke!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alloys and shocks mk4 gti??   alloys and shocks mk4 gti?? Empty

Back to top Go down

alloys and shocks mk4 gti??
Page 1 of 1