fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My New Daily - project piss art

Go down 
+7
Lupton_20vt
Ashley
Q86ARR
james.
CaddyRage
pinky
jimmymidnight
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

Male Number of posts : 1998
Drives : 2003 W215 MB CL500 - 5.0 V8
Registration date : 2008-03-13

My New Daily - project piss art Empty
PostSubject: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 19:00

unfortunately after a variety of contributing factors like bills and milage building up, i had to cut my time with martinb's awesome ABF corrado rather short :( , but she at least she seems to have gone to a good home down in Portsmouth! as a result of the sale, i picked up my new daily as a part-ex for it, and that was a 1997 1.8T Audi A4 sport. the car is in pretty good nick considering it has done a fair few miles, but also had a FSH which was reassuring! plans are to basically lower it, either on new springs and shock or maybe coils, funds depending, and get some new wheels for it, not sure what though (ideas please!!!!!!) was looking at some nice genuine AMG wheels the other day, but still not sure! anyway, here it is:

My New Daily - project piss art C8cee448

My New Daily - project piss art B4319ad2

My New Daily - project piss art 1c81691c

all comments welcome! Very Happy

Last edited by jimmymidnight on Tue Jun 02 2009, 22:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinky

pinky

Male Number of posts : 344
Drives : Polo G40 Coupe
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 19:02

love it, will look good slammed on some decent rims
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 19:07

You like ya yellow dont ya lol

needs black wheels and the front audi badge painting black me thinks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 19:09

haha, yeah, it's just coincidence, but the colour is definately growing on me! makes it stand out a little more! i was definately thinking the same as you with the colour scheme, i want an S4 grill with black badge and rim, and some black wheels! Laughing
Back to top Go down
james.

james.

Male Number of posts : 719
Drives : bmw 740
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 19:11

looks nice Cool

pics taken along the decent length (but slighty bumpy Laughing ) straight on hasse road? seem to reconise the buildings/houses in back ground.
Back to top Go down
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 19:13

james. wrote:
looks nice Cool

pics taken along the decent length (but slighty bumpy Laughing ) straight on hasse road? seem to reconise the buildings/houses in back ground.

yes mate, my folks live along there, in a cream house about 100 yards down the long straight! used to always be a silver SL outside, but that is now in merc heaven lol.
Back to top Go down
james.

james.

Male Number of posts : 719
Drives : bmw 740
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 19:17

thought it looked like it Smile used to go down that road on the school bus twice a day so stuck in my mind Laughing
plus i live down northfield road which is left at the T junction at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Q86ARR

Q86ARR

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 21:16

Looks pretty sweet for the age.

Nice base to start on.
Back to top Go down
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 13:06

cheers guys! took this one this morning as it was nice and sunny! Very Happy

My New Daily - project piss art Fe08257d
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

Male Number of posts : 1165
Drives : Vento 1.9TDi
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 13:48

nice pony.. also nice car!

good to see the rack came, looks in good nick.

bring on some form of bonus :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 14:58

yeah, i hope so, need new wheels/height/remap asap!
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 17:45

looks good fella, definately do like the yellow lol black bentley rims and a sick drop would look lush Wink imo anyway lol
Back to top Go down
MarkGTX

MarkGTX

Male Number of posts : 2925
Drives : Rocco and Passat

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 17:54

liking it, what you wanna get it mapped too?
Back to top Go down
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 18:17

yeah, bentley would be nice, a bit out of my price range at the moment though!

i don't want to go silly with mapping as it will be my everyday car and therefore dont want to lose too much MPG, but anything over 200bhp will make keep me happy i reckon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
martinb
martinb

Male Number of posts : 1760
Drives : Corrado G60
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptyMon Mar 09 2009, 13:26

looks good jimmy although agree with the black badge etc. Glad to hear the Corrado's gone to a good home, i still miss it! :(
Back to top Go down
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptyMon Mar 09 2009, 13:56

yeah, i definately agree with you there, ive got a busy weekend ahead of fitting new springs and control arms, and spraying other new parts so i think i'll get that done then too!

hopefully it will have a bit more stance and will not be quite so boatey round the corners! Laughing
Back to top Go down
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptyTue Mar 31 2009, 09:29

just a quick update, had the car lowered yesterday, new control arms and rear shocks too, picking up a set of genuine b5 RS4 wheels tonight, offset is slightly different to regular A4, but that shouldn't matter too much, also painted front badge and grill surround gloss black last weekend and getting a nice new RS4 grill to go on next week - will post pics of new height/wheels tomorrow once they are on.
Back to top Go down
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptyThu Apr 02 2009, 22:34

so , bought some new bits over the last few days, some are now on, some are still yet to arrive but here's how it looks at the moment - i have painted the grill surround and badge black, and ive also ordered a honeycomb RS4 grill to replace the current one, also put it on some 18x8.5 genuine RS4's and got some plate holders:

My New Daily - project piss art Download2

My New Daily - project piss art Download3

it has also been lowered on new springs but not much as i only wanted it to be a bit stiffer and not be too low for everyday use on crappy roads, but that may change soon!

My New Daily - project piss art Download4

there is only really one or two (three to be exact) problems and thats the tyres widths - 3 of them are 255/35/18's and stick out like this:

My New Daily - project piss art Download1

and this is a bit of a problem especially at the front, what i really want is a set of 225/35/18's so they will all sit nicely like this one wheel:

My New Daily - project piss art Download5

i also have a hurrendous steering problem, but i'll stick that query up in the steering and suspension bit!

but all in all im pretty pleased with how it is coming, im trying to go for a complete OEM, sleek look, and done on the cheap!!

all comments welcome!

Cheers!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

Male Number of posts : 1165
Drives : Vento 1.9TDi
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptyFri Apr 03 2009, 08:58

loving the wheels mate.. there really is a difference between the 255s and 225s isnt there?! definitely an improvement though. have you got center caps for them?
Back to top Go down
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptyFri Apr 03 2009, 09:09

nah, don't have the caps, but they are easy to come accross, not going to bother though as they are coming off again tonight, already up for sale on ED38 forum... :(
Back to top Go down
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptyMon Apr 06 2009, 08:44

while the car is not on the road as it needs some work being done to the front suspension (hopefully being done today) i thought i'd see how it looks with my newly painted pressed plates on, i like to think it would look better when i've got a nice set of wheels on it, still trying to get rid of the RS4's and sort out something new though.

My New Daily - project piss art Rearblack4

My New Daily - project piss art Rearblack3

My New Daily - project piss art Rearblack2

My New Daily - project piss art Rearblack
Back to top Go down
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptyTue Apr 21 2009, 10:09

got my new RS4 grill put on at the weekend, and got my old private plate transfered over from the rado:

My New Daily - project piss art Grill

also got a new set of flip keys to get matched up to the car and ive shifted my RS4 wheels so on the look out for a new set of 18's for the car...
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptyTue Apr 21 2009, 15:10

looks good jimmy you coming to the meet this week? i thought some c**t might have nicked your center caps like my dads
Back to top Go down
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptyTue Apr 21 2009, 15:33

yes mate, i'll be there, fo sho!

nah, no ones nicked mine, hope you get your old man's ones back though, you want me to take to bloke who nicked 'em for a long drive in the boot my car - i've got nothing planned...
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art EmptyTue Apr 21 2009, 15:34

jimmymidnight wrote:
yes mate, i'll be there, fo sho!

nah, no ones nicked mine, hope you get your old man's ones back though, you want me to take to bloke who nicked 'em for a long drive in the boot my car - i've got nothing planned...

yh i found the c**t mate tbh boot isnt my style strap him to the bonnet is the winner Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Daily - project piss art   My New Daily - project piss art Empty

Back to top Go down

My New Daily - project piss art
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next