fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

daily drives for last 3 years

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ironcross

ironcross

Male Number of posts : 7
Drives : this time next year will be mill
Registration date : 2008-02-10

daily drives for last 3 years Empty
PostSubject: daily drives for last 3 years   daily drives for last 3 years EmptyMon Feb 11 2008, 15:27

garry from brampton great site been looking for one like this for ages been dubbing for years had bugs to vans to mark1 2 3 love them all will be there on the 29th hope to meet you all here are some picks

daily drives for last 3 years Dsc00110 daily drives for last 3 years P3273210 daily drives for last 3 years P3273211daily drives for last 3 years P3273212 daily drives for last 3 years Car710 daily drives for last 3 years Photo-12daily drives for last 3 years Photo-10 daily drives for last 3 years Photo-11
daily drives for last 3 years P2109211 daily drives for last 3 years P2109210 daily drives for last 3 years P2109212
Here they all are the last 3 years projects, The red one is my current one.The clipper was the wifes.The black one was a complete orginal no mods. The 16v was probably the best i have had, full leather rm splitties, adjustables, tints, single wiper conversion,mk3 dash, it was the nuts. cost me a fortune to do but made a small profit at the end. The red is the newie cos me £260, she was sat under a tree for 3 years just put new m.o.t on here sailed through refurbed the Porche's dropped her,she has the Iron Cross theme.has got the 8V engine probably the best i have had.never had a euro look one before always big bumpers.hope u all enjoy cya soon love you
Back to top Go down
waz1176

waz1176

Male Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: nice cars   daily drives for last 3 years EmptyMon Feb 11 2008, 16:00

hi seen all of them over the years sat at the side of the road by the st neots golf club.
would you like to travel down to the meet on the 29th together.
as i have no clue were it is all the best wes:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.lmcaraudio.co.uk/
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: daily drives for last 3 years   daily drives for last 3 years EmptyMon Feb 11 2008, 16:04

nice cars fella Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: daily drives for last 3 years   daily drives for last 3 years Empty

Back to top Go down

daily drives for last 3 years
Page 1 of 1