fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Banded steelies, diameter and tyre size?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Male Number of posts : 5
Drives : mk3 Golf 1.4 3dr
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Banded steelies, diameter and tyre size? Empty
PostSubject: Banded steelies, diameter and tyre size?   Banded steelies, diameter and tyre size? EmptyMon Aug 22 2011, 20:40

Hi Everyone,

I have recently bought a 1995 Golf mk3, I plan to fit it with coilovers and banded steelies... However when It comes to Picking the right wheel size and tyre combo I'm lost...

I found this picture on google images of this Passat (I think it's a Passat scratch )

Banded steelies, diameter and tyre size? Loooowwwwpassat

I really like the look of these but Im not atall sure what diametre the Passat's wheels are, does anyone have any ideas? My car has 13" wheels at the moment, but I think they will look a bit small even when lowered.

I would also like the tyres to have some stretch but I'm not sure how much smaller the tyres should be in relation to the rims? (I'm guessing this would depend on the wall size of the tyre?)

FINALLY!! what width rim would you people recomend? I like the look when they hang out of the arches a bit.

Here's a picture of my car at the moment just to give you an idea, she is a bit granified but I think there is potential.

Banded steelies, diameter and tyre size? IMAG0130

Sorry If some of the questions I have asked are a bit basic, I'm fresh from bikes.
Back to top Go down
ollie123

ollie123

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-09-10

Banded steelies, diameter and tyre size? Empty
PostSubject: .   Banded steelies, diameter and tyre size? EmptyThu Dec 29 2011, 09:41

i have some bandies would suit your car perfect Smile
Back to top Go down

Banded steelies, diameter and tyre size?
Page 1 of 1