fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hell of a for sale thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigMonty

BigMonty

Male Number of posts : 451
Drives : French daddy bus. and a few dubs
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Hell of a for sale thread Empty
PostSubject: Hell of a for sale thread   Hell of a for sale thread EmptyWed Jul 06 2011, 19:06

Off the caddy forum. As the the thread goes on you realise the extent of the gear this chap has collected.
And I thought I had some crap stashed
.http://www.vwcaddy.com/showthread.php?t=53332
Back to top Go down
Liam B

Liam B

Male Number of posts : 1257
Drives : T4 Transporter, Mk2 Golf ABF
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a for sale thread   Hell of a for sale thread EmptyWed Jul 06 2011, 21:23

Shocked

no offence to the bloke, but why would you have so many to start with! Near on 150 vw’s that crazy!
so many project for people just rotting away, kinda glad someone did complain as it was such a waist.
Would love to go a rummage about there
Back to top Go down
Stampers

Stampers

Male Number of posts : 1553
Drives : BMW 32HATE
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a for sale thread   Hell of a for sale thread EmptyWed Jul 06 2011, 22:16

Liam B wrote:
Shocked

no offence to the bloke, but why would you have so many to start with! Near on 150 vw’s that crazy!
so many project for people just rotting away, kinda glad someone did complain as it was such a waist.
Would love to go a rummage about there

To be honest, it's less of a waste that he owns them than if they were rotting away in a scrapyard waiting to be crushed.
I'll bet that at least half of them have survived being crushed down to being on his land.

And the guy has said on various other forums (after being slated beyond belief) that his intention was to repair and restore Classic VW's.
It was a business that himself and his son were starting up. Why it has taken so long no-one knows, but that's their choice.

I love how the government/council can just turn up and tell him to get rid of it all as it is apparently causing a problem to the local wildlife.
As if ripping the things to pieces and crushing them and then ploughing them into a landfill site is any better.
I hope the guy manages to shift enough and can continue with setting up his business.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghettofresh.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a for sale thread   Hell of a for sale thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell of a for sale thread
Page 1 of 1