fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HUNTINGDON PERFORMANCE TYRES.(GODMANCHESTER)!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evets

evets

Male Number of posts : 118
Drives : mk4 golf 20v T
Registration date : 2008-05-09

HUNTINGDON PERFORMANCE TYRES.(GODMANCHESTER)!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HUNTINGDON PERFORMANCE TYRES.(GODMANCHESTER)!!!!!!   HUNTINGDON PERFORMANCE TYRES.(GODMANCHESTER)!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 15 2010, 19:59

GUYS AND GIRLS!! do not go to this place for tyres or any thing that requires them to remove the wheels, the other week i took my rear wheels off to check the disc's so whilst they where off i thought i'd do the front!! oh no!! yep the t**ts had done the nuts up with an air gun!!!

rang the garage and spoke to someone there, told him the problem and he said ..(its a vw they all rust onto the hub like that!!) cheeky mother ........
and that he'd do nothing for me!!!

next i thought i'd try kwikfit in cambridge, the one near halfords.. good bunch of lads in there.. they tried to remove then..no luck they agreed they had been done up with an air gun too!!..... so i finally found someone that could get them off... garry wheels in huntingdon.. nice old boy...£30!! and no damage..happy days!!!
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: HUNTINGDON PERFORMANCE TYRES.(GODMANCHESTER)!!!!!!   HUNTINGDON PERFORMANCE TYRES.(GODMANCHESTER)!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 15 2010, 20:49

You not man enough with a breaker bar lol HUNTINGDON PERFORMANCE TYRES.(GODMANCHESTER)!!!!!! Icon_razz

Its not so much that they used an air gun, its more of a case they did'nt torque them to the correct settings.

I use an airgun on most wheels but i dont go to far as i use my torque wrench always to get them right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk
evets

evets

Male Number of posts : 118
Drives : mk4 golf 20v T
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: HUNTINGDON PERFORMANCE TYRES.(GODMANCHESTER)!!!!!!   HUNTINGDON PERFORMANCE TYRES.(GODMANCHESTER)!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 16 2010, 18:25

thats it there mate i dont have a torque bar and belive me i tried fookin hard to get them off with a very large bar but thats where i went wrong!! i snapped the head off one!! thats how tight they where done up!! and i weigh 12 stone!!! thats alot to put behind it lol.... never again!!! ass holes!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUNTINGDON PERFORMANCE TYRES.(GODMANCHESTER)!!!!!!   HUNTINGDON PERFORMANCE TYRES.(GODMANCHESTER)!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HUNTINGDON PERFORMANCE TYRES.(GODMANCHESTER)!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1