fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

getting flashed by a speed camera going the wrong way?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
whittle

whittle

Male Number of posts : 1882
Drives : along the pavement
Registration date : 2009-09-11

getting flashed by a speed camera going the wrong way? Empty
PostSubject: getting flashed by a speed camera going the wrong way?   getting flashed by a speed camera going the wrong way? EmptyFri May 28 2010, 11:49

i went past a speed camera on the other side of the road and it flashed as i went past

obviously im not going to say i was going too fast, but it wouldnt be a stretch to imagine...

can i still get done?

i cant see any logical way of it still reading my number plate but i thought i would ask anyway
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: getting flashed by a speed camera going the wrong way?   getting flashed by a speed camera going the wrong way? EmptyFri May 28 2010, 12:03

NO youll be fine, i used to do it everyday in wisbech on the way to college. never got a ticket. its funny when you time it right so someone is goin the right way to get court and it flashes and their brakes coem on Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: getting flashed by a speed camera going the wrong way?   getting flashed by a speed camera going the wrong way? EmptyFri May 28 2010, 13:14

the one on hills road does that to me most days when im filtering traffic tom. YOu will be okay.
Back to top Go down
red_MK2_ryder

red_MK2_ryder

Male Number of posts : 89
Drives : Mk2 Ryder 1.3 - MK2 GTI 8V
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: getting flashed by a speed camera going the wrong way?   getting flashed by a speed camera going the wrong way? EmptyFri May 28 2010, 13:21

As the others have said, you wont get done, its more than likely a gatso camera (white flash) instead of a Truvelo (Purple flash) i think the reason you wont get done by a gatso is that when the camera flashes twice, it looks at how many of the white lines you cross and calculates speed from that, and as you were more than likely not on white lines on the road, you will be ok getting flashed by a speed camera going the wrong way? 680462
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting flashed by a speed camera going the wrong way?   getting flashed by a speed camera going the wrong way? Empty

Back to top Go down

getting flashed by a speed camera going the wrong way?
Page 1 of 1