fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What constitutes as a project car?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellyt

Ellyt

Male Number of posts : 60
Drives : MK4 Golf GTI 1.8T 20V
Registration date : 2009-09-17

What constitutes as a project car? Empty
PostSubject: What constitutes as a project car?   What constitutes as a project car? EmptyThu Feb 25 2010, 20:30

Basically what the title say's. wanna kno what people's opinion of a project car is.

Is a project car a car that needs piant, bodywork, conversions etc.

What ya all think?
Back to top Go down
cabrio19

cabrio19

Male Number of posts : 250
Drives : mk2 gti 8v
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: What constitutes as a project car?   What constitutes as a project car? EmptyThu Feb 25 2010, 22:14

anything really i think. a lot of people think it's full restorations and massive engine conversions and although i think they do make the most interesting, a project car can be your daily if you want it to be.

it's all about sharing your mods and views on your car and giving people ideas and comments on theirs. the best part of any forum, in my opinion, is the build or project threads because one of the main reasons of having a club or meet is to show off your vehicle and chat about cars to fellow enthuasiasts.

now get some pics up!!
Back to top Go down
MarkGTX

MarkGTX

Male Number of posts : 2925
Drives : Rocco and Passat
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What constitutes as a project car?   What constitutes as a project car? EmptyThu Feb 25 2010, 23:02

for me anything can be a project car. my new passat is my current project. gonna do an engine conversion fair enough, but other things like fixing the heating and sorting central locking and electric windows also make it a project
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What constitutes as a project car?   What constitutes as a project car? Empty

Back to top Go down

What constitutes as a project car?
Page 1 of 1