fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora

Go down 
+2
vladimir
Jay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Male Number of posts : 768
Drives : Mk3 Golf Cab
Registration date : 2009-10-13

What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora Empty
PostSubject: What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora   What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora EmptyTue Oct 27 2009, 19:46

What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora 128807 Aghhhhhhhh...only had this car 2 bloody weeks and...

Was coming home from work...at the junction where Waterbeach joins the A10...Bike first...then a guy from work...then me...there was about a metre or so between each car as there always is...anyway lights are on red....then go to amber then green...bike pulls out and screeches to a stop as some woman in a silver bora ran the red light at atleast 40mph...guy from work breaks as do i but i still go into the back of him...he has a scratched bumpr...i have a bent up bonnet,smashed grill at the front...bumper gone inwards by 3-4 inches and a smashed offside headlamp....AGHHHHHHHHH...managed to get home and have a mate coming to look over the car shortly...can't release the bonnet so i pressume the slam panel has moved slightly...car still runs and drives ok...but will have a good check in daylight...

Can't describe how pissed off i am...but at the same time relieved that the biker managed to stop as he was close to being brown bread...he came over to see us and called the woman a few choice words which i hastily agreed with!!

So i will be needing a new bonnet,slam panel,bumper..grrrr

Right...where the Slap Up Tandoori is i am sure there is some sort of camera...traffic counting??

Will that get number plates as i really want the police to catch that stupid beee'atch as she could have killed a bloke and will probably keep running red lights..

Rant over

time for a cigarette
Back to top Go down
vladimir

vladimir

Male Number of posts : 860
Drives : bora
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora   What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora EmptyTue Oct 27 2009, 19:50

sorry to hear that fella! but i do have a bonnet for sale not that im trying to gain off ur acciedent! Shocked Wink
Back to top Go down
jim-uk16

jim-uk16

Male Number of posts : 599
Drives : 83 MK1, Octavia Workhorse and general chum's carrier pigeon
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora   What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora EmptyTue Oct 27 2009, 20:46

sorry to hear about your misfortune, i use that road daily, its a fooking nightmare!!
like above not trying to cash in but ive got a vento front bumper if you interested that will fit the mk3 golf
[img]What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora Plateblur[/img]
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora   What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora EmptyTue Oct 27 2009, 21:01

Appreciated guys...i have sorted a pair of gti lights from a mate at a good price..just need a slam panel and bonnet as the bumper was only pushed back because of the metal bumper behind was back a few inches...just had an ex mechanic mate round and he says just get the bonnet...slam panel and we will do it ither friday or saturday.

Yeah Jim the road is a nightmare....felt obliged to call a woman a quarnt the other day as she was doing 40 on the straights and then 55 when she got to corners...i was going mental!!!
Back to top Go down
jim-uk16

jim-uk16

Male Number of posts : 599
Drives : 83 MK1, Octavia Workhorse and general chum's carrier pigeon
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora   What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora EmptyTue Oct 27 2009, 21:17

get vlads bonnet its straight from what i can remember and i have the slam panel from my vento donor car that will fit
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora   What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora EmptyTue Oct 27 2009, 21:23

Just awaiting a pm from a guy on here selling a slam panel for a tenner but if he doesn't go to the meet i will have to leave it and would take the on off you...will it definatly fit?

also would need to offer vladimir for the bonnet and somehow need to get it to ely
Back to top Go down
vladimir

vladimir

Male Number of posts : 860
Drives : bora
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora   What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora EmptyTue Oct 27 2009, 23:15

yeah buy my bonnet and jim's slam panel. do it!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Marty Vdubz

Male Number of posts : 67
Drives : 1.4 MK4 Golf
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora   What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora EmptyTue Oct 27 2009, 23:32

Take it the car in front was newer lol. Fecking lucky biker. Unlucky for you thou. Get some art on the bonnet lol. Graffiti art lol.
Back to top Go down
hasekna

hasekna

Male Number of posts : 254
Drives : a lot
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora   What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora EmptyWed Oct 28 2009, 09:26

I've got a slam panel and bonnet mate. bonnets got a lil dent in it though. £10 for the slam panel(both parts inclusing fans) and £5 for the bonnet
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora   What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora EmptyWed Oct 28 2009, 22:16

Gathered all the parts i need now peoples...only been a day...big thanks to Paul(Hasekna) on here for letting me know he had the parts and letting m get them this evening!!...and thanks to you other guys who offered me parts too

So hopefully will make the meet friday still...well in my car anyway (touch wood)...with a matt/satin bonnet more than likely

Jay
Back to top Go down
hasekna

hasekna

Male Number of posts : 254
Drives : a lot
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora   What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 18:32

No worries mate, glad to help
Back to top Go down
Egret

Male Number of posts : 35
Drives : Mk. IV Golf 1.6; Rides: CBR600fx
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora   What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 19:39

Unfortunately the police won't care. I had a bird shunt me then drive off a while back. I stupidly didn't get her plate. Told the police as I'm sure there are cameras on that stretch of road.

All they did was to check my all my details, cheeky buggers.

Feel for you dude.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora   What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 20:58

Yeah no point telling them about some silly cow in a bora with no registration number!

Got the bonnet and slam panel on this evening...well i helped a mate do it...need bigger rad pipes as the rad on the slam must be from a bigger engine...mine is a 1.8 and its about 3-4 inches smaller so what could the other one be??...2.0 8v???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora   What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora Empty

Back to top Go down

What a f*cking nightmare...RANT RANT Stupid woman in a bora
Page 1 of 1