fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
vladimir
MK1G60
matty_mk1
VW Mike
MarkGTX
jim-uk16
10 posters
AuthorMessage
jim-uk16

jim-uk16

Male Number of posts : 599
Drives : 83 MK1, Octavia Workhorse and general chum's carrier pigeon
Registration date : 2009-08-15

ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!!   ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 13 2012, 11:08

Right im having a rant!!

basically you now cant put up wanteds, for sales etc unless you have over 200 posts?? well thats mega for all the scene suckers who blow smoke up peoples hoops with the "i love your rims, i'd sell my mum to have your car" shite..

but for the normal person, who just wants to build their own car and doesnt give two shits whether anyone likes it or not, this is a royal pain in the butt. i can understand its to stop the scammers etc. but now it leaves me stumped Evil or Very Mad

oh well...i guess i better go tell some scene person that his lips are awesome, and his rims sweet!! 200 times!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MarkGTX

MarkGTX

Male Number of posts : 2925
Drives : Rocco and Passat
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!!   ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 13 2012, 13:03

Yeah it's annoying slaphead

I've been slowly upping my post count in the bar so I can put my wheels up for sale, but if it at least goes some way to stop the scammers it's gotta be worth it right?
Back to top Go down
VW Mike
VW Mike

Male Number of posts : 2138
Drives : LWB T5 and 69 bug - we will see who is fastest on the strip hey Mark ;)
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!!   ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 13 2012, 14:11

Was that what the email said...i saw something about edition38 and rules and assumed it would be some sort of ass munching scene s**t that i wouldn't care about...turns out i was right Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightymetamorphicracing.co.uk
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!!   ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 13 2012, 14:55

I suppose it goes towards people actually contributing to the forum by needing to post, rather than just using it for free classifieds. Or itll go the other way and people will just be posting s**t everywhere to get their postcount up Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
VW Mike
VW Mike

Drives : LWB T5 and 69 bug - we will see who is fastest on the strip hey Mark ;)

PostSubject: Re: ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!!   ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 13 2012, 14:57

matty_mk1 wrote:
I suppose it goes towards people actually contributing to the forum by needing to post, rather than just using it for free classifieds. Or itll go the other way and people will just be posting s**t everywhere to get their postcount up Razz

I feel a need to go on there and post a load of s**t in all forums and on as many threads as possible...I give it a week before i get a ban.
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!!   ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 13 2012, 15:07

VW Mike wrote:
matty_mk1 wrote:

I feel a need to go on there and post a load of s**t in all forums and on as many threads as possible...I give it a week before i get a ban.

Id put money on it being within a day, theyve turned into right nazy warriors lately Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
VW Mike
VW Mike

PostSubject: Re: ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!!   ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 13 2012, 15:08

matty_mk1 wrote:
VW Mike wrote:
matty_mk1 wrote:

Id put money on it being within a day, theyve turned into right nazy warriors lately Rolling Eyes

how much? Wink
Back to top Go down
MK1G60
Admin
MK1G60

Male Number of posts : 1015
Drives : MK1 ABF Bike Carbd, MK1 G60/20vt Project, MK1 Caddy 1.6D
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!!   ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 13 2012, 15:41

Caddy forum is 250 posts dude! wtf It's put me off the forum a bit and I now can't be arsed with it most of the time. They can kiss my @ss shoot
Back to top Go down
vladimir

vladimir

Male Number of posts : 860
Drives : bora
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!!   ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 13 2012, 21:15

yeah saw this as well, only way you can do that is make a build thread or something and keep posting like that. proper gay!
Back to top Go down
mark-1vw

mark-1vw

Male Number of posts : 1234
Drives : ^^THE ABOVE ^^
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!!   ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 13 2012, 23:15

I have always thought anything to do with e38 was s**t
I never joined the forum because of this and also i have a life !!
Back to top Go down
mk1g60phill

mk1g60phill

Male Number of posts : 2918
Drives : Seat leon fr 20vt & a t4 land barge hippy van.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!!   ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 14 2012, 07:41

The scene police roll:
Back to top Go down
http://deborah.ball703@ntlworld.com
millfischk69

millfischk69

Male Number of posts : 997
Drives : MK1 Golf GX 1457cc, 53 plate MK4 R32 in DPB, Kawasaki Ninja J1
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!!   ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 15 2012, 07:17

Them new rules are just stupid I have sold a lot on there and has helped with the amount of crap I need to sell. But as my post count is 180 I now can't use it and I can't be arsed with posting crap on there about peoples cars.

And another rule is displaying your phone number. I am not happy with putting my number on a forum for anyone to read which in turn will lead to stupid little boys thinking its funny to ring people in the night as they get kicks out it.

The rule I do agree with is the photo and paper with name on as that will stop the scammers if they haven't actually git the product to sell.

Anyway I have already noticed the amount of classifieds has dropped dramatically and hopefully e38 will fall apart cheers
Back to top Go down
guy
guy

Male Number of posts : 1689
Drives : MK 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, T5
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!!   ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 15 2012, 21:16

mark-1vw wrote:
I have always thought anything to do with e38 was s**t
I never joined the forum because of this and also i have a life !!

Top post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!!   ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ED38 new shite classified rules!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1