fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Split screen camper owners in the Cambridge area please look

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JammyB

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-06

Split screen camper owners in the Cambridge area please look Empty
PostSubject: Split screen camper owners in the Cambridge area please look   Split screen camper owners in the Cambridge area please look EmptySun Jun 06 2010, 18:35

Hey people,
I've been tasked with trying to find a Vehicle for my mates wedding in August this year. Our group of mates have always been into our Beetles and Campers over the years and I think he would really like to arrive on his Big Day in a Old skool Spilt Screen camper. I have tried to find companies that rent them out for 1day but to no avail! So I thought this might be a good channel try?

Basically I'm looking for Split screen owner who would like to earn a few quid on a Friday (mid-morningish) in August to drive us (6 people) from Chatteris to Ely. I appreciate that not all Splits are geared up to take 6 people so a couple of trips may be required. We only require a lift to Ely as we have organised alternative transport back home in the eve.

Please contact me if your interested or require any further info,

Thanks,

JammyBSplit screen camper owners in the Cambridge area please look 51732
Back to top Go down

Split screen camper owners in the Cambridge area please look
Page 1 of 1