fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY

Go down 
+10
Lupton_20vt
MarkGTX
mk1g60phill
mk-iv-andy
djdougalno1
whatalotafun
nelds
DrunkenDubber
mark
guy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
guy
guy

Male Number of posts : 1689
Drives : MK 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, T5
Registration date : 2009-09-15

WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY Empty
PostSubject: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptyFri May 28 2010, 18:27

Right you lot....

The sun's here and I thought I'd look into getting some tints seeing as I bumped into a fella that was quite ameenable to a generous discount if we could gather enough of us up at the same time.

The price drops the more of us that can get it together.

On initial asking it seems to be about £130 for a three door and a little more more a five door or saloon but I can get him to give me a firm price nearer the time. Also I'll get prices for vans/campers.

There are a variety of colours and shades which I will ask for a few swatches of and take some pics of so you can judge for yourself.

So if you're up for it please just post it here and I will start a list and update it.

Prices are not firm as yet but I will nail him down after I see how many are up for it.

I have seen this guy's work and its good , the film he uses is scratch resistant and comes with warranty. My mate john uses him all the time and he's very very picky about who does work for him.

So that's me on the list for ..

1 golf five door and 1 T5
Back to top Go down
mark

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptyFri May 28 2010, 18:34

You can pop my name down, (corrado)

Where he based ? or does he come to you?

Ta.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenDubber

Male Number of posts : 196
Drives : Seat Leon fr 20vt
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptyFri May 28 2010, 21:31

put me down please (BORA)
Back to top Go down
nelds

nelds

Male Number of posts : 1816
Drives : 2.5TDI T4 LWB
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptySat May 29 2010, 22:59

is he willing to bend the rules a little and do front windows too.???......i dont want to look like im driving a van WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY Icon_lol , if so i may get the rado done and also the X3 when it arrives
Back to top Go down
guy
guy

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptySun May 30 2010, 09:29

As concerning the front windows I dont know but if we can pressure him then maybe.

He comes to us and we need to arrange a place where he can do it, I was going to suggest my house (free tea and biscuits) or I have a few other places I could use.

I will see him in the week so watch this space

So the list so far is..........

ME...x2 (t5/mk2)
Drunken dubber (bora)
Mark (corrado)
Nelds x2 (tbc)

I
Back to top Go down
whatalotafun

whatalotafun

Male Number of posts : 1656
Drives : fiesta zetec, eunos roadster, 1970 bug, honda vt 250
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptySun May 30 2010, 13:26

you guys tried marks window tinting in brandon, he's top notch and he might get you a better deal than that.

maybe £30 cheaper on each car
Back to top Go down
djdougalno1

djdougalno1

Male Number of posts : 376
Drives : T4 tdi, a3 Quattro turbo and Yamaha r6
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptySun May 30 2010, 15:21

gutted ive just had my rear window on the t4 done last week buy ultimate auto tint top job but i would of been intrested in some discount never mindWINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY 730194
Back to top Go down
mark

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptySun May 30 2010, 16:47

Sorry was under the impression the fronts were going to be done?
Im in if he can do fronts, would price be different?
Back to top Go down
mk-iv-andy

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptySun May 30 2010, 19:16

if he will do fronts you can put me down
mk4 golf 3dr
Back to top Go down
guy
guy

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptySun May 30 2010, 21:46

Right this was only a feeler.... To gauge interest so seeing as there is enough then I'll go have a word and nail him to prices and to wether he does fronts or not.

I want my fronts done, I dont give a flying monkies chuff nut if it's illegal or not.

I'll erm... Be back !
Back to top Go down
mk1g60phill

mk1g60phill

Male Number of posts : 2918
Drives : Seat leon fr 20vt & a t4 land barge hippy van.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptyMon May 31 2010, 06:36

Im interested in haveing my seat leon 5dr done just depends when it will be done so i have the readys.
Back to top Go down
http://deborah.ball703@ntlworld.com
MarkGTX

MarkGTX

Male Number of posts : 2925
Drives : Rocco and Passat
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptyMon May 31 2010, 07:26

i cant see anyone having a problem with tinting front side windows, its just the shade of the tint that is the issue. if its too dark you will get pulled.

limo tint on the back and rear sides all you want but fronts cant be too dark. you can get tints that fade i believe so its not so noticeable
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptyMon May 31 2010, 07:28

im tempted by this really depends as and when due to funds. Im not sure i wanna look like a drug baron though WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
guy
guy

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptyMon May 31 2010, 07:46

Right so what I'll do is check out prices that are firm,
with fronts included at (just for ease) my house at a time that's good for everyone so everyone has time to get their cash sorted.

Do i now add lupton and mk1g60phil to the list as tbc's.

Remember if I can get ten then I'll be in a position to wrestle him down further so with the above would make eight cars.
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptyMon May 31 2010, 07:47

all just depends when the date is and what cash i have guy, once you set a day ill be able to work to it. Anything this month i wont make im afraid.
Back to top Go down
guy
guy

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptyMon May 31 2010, 07:55

Ok how would the first Saturday in august be as a starting point for everyone ?
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptyMon May 31 2010, 07:56

WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY 680462 fine with me. You mate your mentioned being the wizz with 20vt's could he chip mine?
Back to top Go down
guy
guy

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptyMon May 31 2010, 08:02

Talk to me later today on the dog about that chris
Back to top Go down
charlie1987

charlie1987

Male Number of posts : 897
Drives : 1996 5dr mk3 vr6 highline
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptyMon May 31 2010, 10:16

im in for it guy put me down
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/fendubbers
guy
guy

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptyMon May 31 2010, 10:47

That's nine then.
Back to top Go down
All_Torque

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptyMon May 31 2010, 13:00

MarkGTX wrote:
i cant see anyone having a problem with tinting front side windows, its just the shade of the tint that is the issue. if its too dark you will get pulled.

limo tint on the back and rear sides all you want but fronts cant be too dark. you can get tints that fade i believe so its not so noticeable

As of 1st January 2004 the government made an amendment to the current laws (Section 32 of the Road Vehicles Act (Constructions & Use)) to incorporate a tint level of 70% Visible Light Transmission on the front driver and passenger side windows.

With most vehicles, this level of tint is incorporated in the glass from the manufacturer and therefore any application of additional tinted window film would be a direct infringement of the law

To apply film forward of the B Pillar, thus reducing the visible light transmission level to below the prescribed levels is committing an offence and the applicator and owner of the vehicle runs the risk of prosecution under section 75 of the 1988 Road Traffic Act with reference to Section 41 (which refers to Construction and Use Regulations).
Back to top Go down
mark

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptyMon May 31 2010, 17:19

guy wrote:
Ok how would the first Saturday in august be as a starting point for everyone ?

ok with me, as june's hectic for me.
Back to top Go down
nelds

nelds

Male Number of posts : 1816
Drives : 2.5TDI T4 LWB
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptySun Jun 06 2010, 21:01

any luck with firm prices on this..??
Back to top Go down
guy
guy

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptySun Jun 06 2010, 21:15

I should be seeing him Monday or Tuesday of this week.
Back to top Go down
mooragerx7

mooragerx7

Male Number of posts : 428
Drives : TDI passat B5.5 /A reg RX7 (project)
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY EmptyTue Jun 22 2010, 21:27

did anything come of this as i need one window doing on the passat i think will have a proper look tomoz but looks like the front drivers side isnt done but all the rest are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY   WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY Empty

Back to top Go down

WINDOW TINTING FEELER GROUP BUY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next