fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Princess Sparkle...my brilliant car

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PoweredByFondantFancy

PoweredByFondantFancy

Female Number of posts : 27
Drives : Mk1 Audi TT in Nimbus Grey (called Quentin)
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Princess Sparkle...my brilliant car Empty
PostSubject: Princess Sparkle...my brilliant car   Princess Sparkle...my brilliant car EmptyThu May 06 2010, 09:20

My Jetta, commonly known as Princess Sparkle, has had a lot of work done to her! My man has posted already, but I felt that I needed to add to the conversation, seeing as she is my car!!!

She has been ‘touched’ by The Baron in the barn…Here is a list of the things that ‘The Dub Baron’ has changed:

o 1.3 Petrol engine to a 1.6td

o four speed gear box to a five speed

o New exhaust

o She’s on coilovers, and lowered to about 30mm

o She has had power steering put in

I have put a new bonnet on with many many stickers! However, any donations of cool stickers, or suggestions, would be fantastic!!!

I am planning on getting some 13” BBS RM’s…I’m not sure if they go down that low…they’d be my ‘show wheels’, I don’t trust myself to have them on the car all of the time! I am quite bad at driving into curbs etc…

I have GTI seats in my Jetta, but I am swapping to a normal back seat, and giving my GTI back seat to The Baron for the MK2 GTI, as that has a ripped back seat. Anyways… the seats are getting re-upholstered to add to the groovyness.

I have to seal up the pop up sunroof, as any sign of rain and the rubber seals give in. It’s actually like a monsoon inside my car! At one point last week the little pocket of the drivers’ side door was full of water where the sunroof had leaked, then the water had run down my arm and into the door pocket! How annoying!

The Princess also has custom sun visors, designed by ‘Powered By Fondant Fancy’. They are quite cool, with a flowery pattern on. The steering wheel is going to be the same pattern eventually.

I will put up many many more pictures as Princess Sparkle progresses through her new look!

I love my car, it’s my baby and I am so happy to drive her!!! She has made an appearance at FenDubbers, last week, Friday 30th April 2010. Everyone that I spoke to seemed to think that she was rather cool!

Back to top Go down
whatalotafun

whatalotafun

Male Number of posts : 1656
Drives : fiesta zetec, eunos roadster, 1970 bug, honda vt 250
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sparkle...my brilliant car   Princess Sparkle...my brilliant car EmptyThu May 06 2010, 09:54

We need pics, mainly of the built in water feature
Back to top Go down
todd

todd

Male Number of posts : 765
Drives : 75 beetle, 72 beetle back on the road
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sparkle...my brilliant car   Princess Sparkle...my brilliant car EmptyThu May 06 2010, 12:37

RMs are only 15s but theres some 13x8 ally cats for sale in the for sale section. They would be very coolPrincess Sparkle...my brilliant car 51732 Like the one on the wall in the barn. It's lowered a lot more than 30mm. It's got 30mm of thread left!
Back to top Go down
whatalotafun

whatalotafun

Male Number of posts : 1656
Drives : fiesta zetec, eunos roadster, 1970 bug, honda vt 250
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sparkle...my brilliant car   Princess Sparkle...my brilliant car EmptyThu May 06 2010, 12:46

todd wrote:
RMs are only 15s but theres some 13x8 ally cats for sale in the for sale section. They would be very coolPrincess Sparkle...my brilliant car 51732 Like the one on the wall in the barn. It's lowered a lot more than 30mm. It's got 30mm of thread left!

she says "lowered to 30mm"
Back to top Go down
todd

todd

Male Number of posts : 765
Drives : 75 beetle, 72 beetle back on the road
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sparkle...my brilliant car   Princess Sparkle...my brilliant car EmptyThu May 06 2010, 12:56

It all makes sensePrincess Sparkle...my brilliant car Icon_biggrin It's great to see it out on the road again. I've got time to put my coilovers on my mk4 now as an added bonus!
Back to top Go down
PoweredByFondantFancy

PoweredByFondantFancy

Female Number of posts : 27
Drives : Mk1 Audi TT in Nimbus Grey (called Quentin)
Registration date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sparkle...my brilliant car   Princess Sparkle...my brilliant car EmptyWed May 12 2010, 08:48

She has been lowered so much that I can't actually get into the local fuel station, as the speed bumps are too high!!!
It's fab though!

PBFF x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sparkle...my brilliant car   Princess Sparkle...my brilliant car Empty

Back to top Go down

Princess Sparkle...my brilliant car
Page 1 of 1