fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Minimum 5 posts needed to use PM function

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Minimum 5 posts needed to use PM function Empty
PostSubject: Minimum 5 posts needed to use PM function   Minimum 5 posts needed to use PM function EmptyMon Nov 16 2009, 18:03

Hi all.

This is mainly for newbies Minimum 5 posts needed to use PM function 2976

I have now changed a setting so that you must have posted at least 5 times on the forum before you can use the Personal message function.

I have set this purely to stop spammers coming on the forum just to use the PM function to contact members directly. Hopefully by setting a minimum of 5 posts, I and other members will see whether they are genuinely interested in VAG related stuff OR just here to promote or sell there Crap. Minimum 5 posts needed to use PM function 388895 Minimum 5 posts needed to use PM function 752536

Please use this section of the forum to introduce yourself and gain those 5 posts to unlock your PM's Minimum 5 posts needed to use PM function 51732

Minimum 5 posts needed to use PM function 281994 to fendubbers and i'll hope to see you at a meet sometime soon.

Over and Out, Lee
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk

Minimum 5 posts needed to use PM function
Page 1 of 1