fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slough 'NATIONAL' Swap Meet.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam B

Liam B

Male Number of posts : 1257
Drives : T4 Transporter, Mk2 Golf ABF
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Slough 'NATIONAL' Swap Meet. Empty
PostSubject: Slough 'NATIONAL' Swap Meet.   Slough 'NATIONAL' Swap Meet. EmptyThu Oct 08 2009, 17:56

on the 8th november there is a swap meet in Slough, im trying to find out more details, as i dont know if its all VW/audi or mixed, but i think its all vag.
there is a phone number but i havent managed to get tho yet 01628 661402.

it says its been going for 26 years and traders from europe and the U-S trade hear so it should be good

If it is vag would any one else be interested in going?

i will try and get more info 2mora!
Back to top Go down
Tiz

Male Number of posts : 3773
Drives : myself mental
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Slough 'NATIONAL' Swap Meet.   Slough 'NATIONAL' Swap Meet. EmptyThu Oct 08 2009, 18:02

if its the slough swap meet im thinking of its all aircooled mate i went a year ago i think and it was bloody brilliant but i was a beetle owner at the time there was a couple of watercoolers in the car park but no sign of watercooled stuff inside.
Back to top Go down
Liam B

Liam B

Male Number of posts : 1257
Drives : T4 Transporter, Mk2 Golf ABF
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Slough 'NATIONAL' Swap Meet.   Slough 'NATIONAL' Swap Meet. EmptyThu Oct 08 2009, 20:36

Tiz wrote:
if its the slough swap meet im thinking of its all aircooled mate i went a year ago i think and it was bloody brilliant but i was a beetle owner at the time there was a couple of watercoolers in the car park but no sign of watercooled stuff inside.

chears tiz, i will still be going as my cusson has a bug 1303, was there much stuff for t25s i know its watercooled but there is a lot i need to finish my project!
Back to top Go down
Tiz

Male Number of posts : 3773
Drives : myself mental
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Slough 'NATIONAL' Swap Meet.   Slough 'NATIONAL' Swap Meet. EmptyThu Oct 08 2009, 22:20

tbh when i went it was mostly tons of highly priced splitty stuff but then again i wasnt really looking for bus stuff so i didnt pay much attention. I should imagine there will be tons now as they are quite popular now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slough 'NATIONAL' Swap Meet.   Slough 'NATIONAL' Swap Meet. Empty

Back to top Go down

Slough 'NATIONAL' Swap Meet.
Page 1 of 1