fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors?

Go down 
+2
bridgedubber
gmorgan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gmorgan

gmorgan

Male Number of posts : 79
Drives : polo 6n
Registration date : 2009-01-03

black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors? Empty
PostSubject: black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors?   black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors? EmptyMon Apr 27 2009, 23:27

hi all
i have a dragon green 6n that is showing signs of a crap blow in on the roof, the laquer is starting to fade away around the ariel :(
i fancy the black and green look so am intending on getting some 6n2 door mirrors in black and then either having the roof re-spayed black or having the roof chequred in just black alongside the green
what do you all recon?? any ideas price wise to have the roof chequred?

thanks
george
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber

bridgedubber

Male Number of posts : 1831
Drives : mk2 golf gti 2.0 8v, mk2 golf gti 2.0 16v ABF, mk4 golf gt tdi
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors?   black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors? EmptyTue Apr 28 2009, 08:30

£20 worth of rattle cans and masking tape
Back to top Go down
Tiz

Male Number of posts : 3773
Drives : myself mental
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors?   black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors? EmptyTue Apr 28 2009, 09:40

dont do chequered i think they look pants chequered roofs. If your gonna do anything either do it gloss black or why not have the laquer rubbed back and just have it relaquered if thats the only problem?
Back to top Go down
gmorgan

gmorgan

Male Number of posts : 79
Drives : polo 6n
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors?   black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors? EmptyTue Apr 28 2009, 13:27

hmm im not sure what to do really, if i had the laquer off id be tempted to have the roof re-spayed black as with a set of black and polished pepperpots ive got coming i think it woulds suit the car, still not sure what id think of the black roof if i had it done? anyone had their roof spayed black?

thanks
george
Back to top Go down
tom w

tom w

Male Number of posts : 108
Drives : 20vt ibiza / mk2 valver track toy
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors?   black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors? EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 08:48

this seems to be getting more and more popular now i have seen qiute a few yellow seats & vw's with gloss black roofs , it just remonds me of a newmarket taxi lol!
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors?   black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors? EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 14:55

I hope youve got a really pin straight roof mate, cuz if not and you paint it black itll show every little dent and ripple.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
BigMonty

BigMonty

Male Number of posts : 451
Drives : French daddy bus. and a few dubs
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors?   black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors? EmptySat Aug 15 2009, 21:56

tom w wrote:
this seems to be getting more and more popular now i have seen qiute a few yellow seats & vw's with gloss black roofs , it just remonds me of a newmarket taxi lol!

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors?   black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors? Empty

Back to top Go down

black or black chequred roof to go with black 6n2 mirrors?
Page 1 of 1