fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New member signing in...

Go down 
+6
Tiz
matty_mk1
curtis_caddy
polo steph
Ashley
Honky
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky

Honky

Male Number of posts : 6
Drives : Mk 2 Golf Driver
Registration date : 2009-04-08

New member signing in... Empty
PostSubject: New member signing in...   New member signing in... EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 12:33

Good afternoon all

After lurking on here for a few days I thought it only right for me to register and put myself out there.

I've owned a few dubs over the past 10 years or so, but the first one, the special one I always told myself I wouldn't part with, I've just part-exchanged for another dub, from one of your members...

The old one -

New member signing in... Bug1

New member signing in... Bug17

The new one -

New member signing in... Mk21

Some of you may recogise the golf, as it was owned by James who passed on the information about the club and you guys.

Eventhough I'm pumping water now and am not aircooled, it's nice to be rolling again, especially before the summer, and with Big Bang coming up in a few weeks. I'm in Cambridge central so hope to either cruise down with some of you, or maybe see some of you there.

I'm the meantime though pleasure to meet you all, and have a Happy Easter...

Honky
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

Male Number of posts : 1165
Drives : Vento 1.9TDi
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: New member signing in...   New member signing in... EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 12:42

both look v.cool! welcome.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
polo steph

polo steph

Female Number of posts : 1445
Drives : black 6n polo and 6n2 GTI
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New member signing in...   New member signing in... EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 15:54

welcome! as u live in cambridge u shud check out our monthly meets! hope to see u there
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

Male Number of posts : 3070
Drives : mk2 driver
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New member signing in...   New member signing in... EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 16:40

welcome along dude Laughing
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: New member signing in...   New member signing in... EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 17:05

Welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
Tiz

Male Number of posts : 3773
Drives : myself mental
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: New member signing in...   New member signing in... EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 19:27

that bug is bloody awesome mate. Golf is quite nice too Wink
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New member signing in...   New member signing in... EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 20:12

i recognise this.... almost opposite hills road sixth form?
Back to top Go down
remy313

remy313

Male Number of posts : 299
Drives : Pea mint green polo
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: New member signing in...   New member signing in... EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 20:25

dude i see the beelte in offord a couple of weeks ago and i see the golf there today,

do you live/work in offord then?
Back to top Go down
Honky

Honky

PostSubject: Re: New member signing in...   New member signing in... EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 20:34

Thanks for the warm welcome and comments..Very Happy

Reiterates why I drive VWs and enjoy being part of the scene in the first place...Cool

Lupton - you got me mate, pretty much slap-bang opposite the college all right! What gave it away? The Helen Hotel reflection in the hood or did you spy the golf as you went past? If that's the case, then good spot, only been parked up since the weekend!

The bug was in Offord remy until the weekend yeah, if you saw it a couple of weeks ago then that would have been when I brought it out for the first time since I had it undercover. I have family there with a big garage and workshop where I could work on it, so it was better over there than in Cambridge. I popped over there today in the golf to see them...

What's your link with Offord then mate, do you live there or just pass through?

I'll definitely pop along to the meets...I've got a 600 mile round trip to Cornwall this weekend so any journey to any show after that will be a walk in the park!

Honky
Back to top Go down
billybug

billybug

Male Number of posts : 4530
Drives : 1993 Mk3 Golf
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: New member signing in...   New member signing in... EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 20:40

loving the bug, welcome
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: New member signing in...   New member signing in... EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 20:43

Honky wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome and comments..Very Happy

Reiterates why I drive VWs and enjoy being part of the scene in the first place...Cool

Lupton - you got me mate, pretty much slap-bang opposite the college all right! What gave it away? The Helen Hotel reflection in the hood or did you spy the golf as you went past? If that's the case, then good spot, only been parked up since the weekend!

The bug was in Offord remy until the weekend yeah, if you saw it a couple of weeks ago then that would have been when I brought it out for the first time since I had it undercover. I have family there with a big garage and workshop where I could work on it, so it was better over there than in Cambridge. I popped over there today in the golf to see them...

What's your link with Offord then mate, do you live there or just pass through?

I'll definitely pop along to the meets...I've got a 600 mile round trip to Cornwall this weekend so any journey to any show after that will be a walk in the park!

Honky

both gave it away lol i see it coming past there on the way to college in the week and the pressed plates gave it away to. Smart looking ride though fella ill drop by if i have time next time.
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: New member signing in...   New member signing in... EmptyThu Apr 09 2009, 07:48

oh and welcome btw:)
Back to top Go down
max

max

Male Number of posts : 2945
Drives : Mk4 GT TDI
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New member signing in...   New member signing in... EmptyThu Apr 09 2009, 09:08

welcome dude.

im sure il be seeing you at some meets considering how close to the centre you live ^^
Back to top Go down
remy313

remy313

Male Number of posts : 299
Drives : Pea mint green polo
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: New member signing in...   New member signing in... EmptyThu Apr 09 2009, 13:54

yeah i live in offord mate and my companys office is next to where your golf was parked,

it was nice to see some more vw's around offord!
Back to top Go down
Honky

Honky

PostSubject: Re: New member signing in...   New member signing in... EmptyThu Apr 09 2009, 14:02

I think it might still be there now, my mum borrowed it today...she's down from Cornwall for a few days and took the bus, so using the golf to get about in while in the area.

Do you work in that place that used to be a little shop?

You might know my cousin Robyn I think she's about your age, or her boyfriend Tom...They live in the house on the High Street by where you saw the golf, and she drives about in a little black polo...

Honky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member signing in...   New member signing in... Empty

Back to top Go down

New member signing in...
Page 1 of 1