fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Next cambs meet.

Go down 
+28
Rigamortiz
revilo
VW Mike
tyeness
weedwhacker
clarkiedub
cupra16vgeezer
curtis_caddy
polo steph
gangsterdub
vladimir
Ashley
spanner_allan
Dan34
ratlook_ping
dodgy_spike
MarkGTX
Ian83
Cupra20
matty_mk1
Tiz
billybug
scott
69rat
CaddyRage
jack
mark-1vw
bwild
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
SRIDENZ

Male Number of posts : 41
Drives : Hybrid tractor
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Next cambs meet. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17 2009, 11:10

:alien:
CaddyRage wrote:
Sridenz, thanks for letting the corsa forum know that the fendubbers meet is for VAG only. Has been quite funny reading your posts Very Happy

Reason we cant mixing vdubs with corsa's etc is before long, we'll be attracting other brands like pug 106's, saxo's etc due to the drivers thinking its a mixed meet.

Now we all know what the local chav brigade drive like so we dont need the attention from the police And if they do turn up, fingers will be pointed Exclamation

Keep on topic folks Smile

No problem. Every club has the same probs we met in Newmarket and got turfed out due to some heros in Corsa B's and MG ZRs revving and pulling minute wheel burns with there monsterous 67ponies and 45lbft. The three fat chav chicks in the rear can't help with performance either:cheers:
Back to top Go down
ratlook_ping

ratlook_ping

Male Number of posts : 585
Drives : Mk1 golf
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17 2009, 11:29

SRIDENZ wrote:
:alien:
CaddyRage wrote:
Sridenz, thanks for letting the corsa forum know that the fendubbers meet is for VAG only. Has been quite funny reading your posts Very Happy

Reason we cant mixing vdubs with corsa's etc is before long, we'll be attracting other brands like pug 106's, saxo's etc due to the drivers thinking its a mixed meet.

Now we all know what the local chav brigade drive like so we dont need the attention from the police And if they do turn up, fingers will be pointed Exclamation

No problem. Every club has the same probs we met in Newmarket and got turfed out due to some heros in Corsa B's and MG ZRs revving and pulling minute wheel burns with there monsterous 67ponies and 45lbft. The three fat chav chicks in the rear can't help with performance either:cheers:

Not a grey one by any chance, with an alpine sticker across the screen? Drives like a class A cock that bloke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ping_i
SRIDENZ

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17 2009, 11:35

[/quote]

Not a grey one by any chance, with an alpine sticker across the screen? Drives like a class A cock that bloke.[/quote

Thats the one!! The driver is a clown
Back to top Go down
ratlook_ping

ratlook_ping

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17 2009, 11:40

CaddyRage wrote:

Is that such a bad thing tho? Im all for pugs and saxos n what not coming along, aslong as they dont drive like bellends. Theres a few nice saxos kicking about around cambs, and a couple of really kool rally look 106's, theres a big french movement in europe and it starting to catch up here.
I think that aslong as people know what the meets are about, and keep the cars in groups, it would make a good vibe, maybe sway some people to the way of the dub Twisted Evil .
To be honest, the tossers we dont want coming along are in the minority, at every meet they drive past giving it large, but i think they'res only ever been one occasion where they have actually ventured into the carpark??
Back to top Go down
ratlook_ping

ratlook_ping

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17 2009, 12:18

Righttttt.............. lets get those blinkers off Very Happy Laughing

Next cambs meet. - Page 6 Saxojr0
Next cambs meet. - Page 6 Dsc00160bordergx0
Next cambs meet. - Page 6 Dsc01653yk9mk4
Next cambs meet. - Page 6 2939172015a1dd148c02ord8
Next cambs meet. - Page 6 Vagopel8jo2

Next cambs meet. - Page 6 Eurohj6
Next cambs meet. - Page 6 3501nh1
Back to top Go down
SRIDENZ

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17 2009, 12:49

Next cambs meet. - Page 6 Donny0849

Next cambs meet. - Page 6 IMG_4985

Next cambs meet. - Page 6 IMG_4986
Back to top Go down
billybug

billybug

Male Number of posts : 4530
Drives : 1993 Mk3 Golf
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17 2009, 16:22

SRIDENZ wrote:
Its an intercooler..............Mechanics not your strong point?

The mirrors are OEM. And a fiat panda aint got 170bhp and over 250lbft

but your personal preference i spose:cheers:

actualy hes the best mechanic i know, lucky to have him as my brother really.

and if you stuck a uno turbo in a fiat panda it would piss over your chavmobil.
Back to top Go down
69rat

69rat

Male Number of posts : 485
Drives : ratty 69 bug, 88 mk2 golf
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17 2009, 16:57

SRIDENZ wrote:

i was on about the pointless bar

no mechanics aint my strong point. ive only worked on cars for a living for 9 years now. and building my own engine from scratch rather than buying cheap bolt on crap claiming to add bhp. and generally building things like front axles instead of buying off the shelf crap. so no not really my strong point.

also could you tell me how you got an extra 72bhp? im very interested! did it go on the rollers as im also very suprised by the torque figures. im guessing you must have to get these figures in the first place. do you have the print out?
Back to top Go down
SRIDENZ

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17 2009, 17:00

billybug wrote:
SRIDENZ wrote:

actualy hes the best mechanic i know, lucky to have him as my brother really.

and if you stuck a uno turbo in a fiat panda it would piss over your chavmobil.

Fair play. I withdraw my comment questioning his mechanical knowledge. And as the panda, your prob right! power to weight would be awesome. But you would be driving an (probably) unreliable heap that used petrol like it was going out of fashion.
Back to top Go down
SRIDENZ

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17 2009, 17:13

69rat wrote:
SRIDENZ wrote:

no mechanics aint my strong point. ive only worked on cars for a living for 9 years now. and building my own engine from scratch rather than buying cheap bolt on crap claiming to add bhp. and generally building things like front axles instead of buying off the shelf crap. so no not really my strong point.

also could you tell me how you got an extra 72bhp? im very interested! did it go on the rollers as im also very suprised by the torque figures. im guessing you must have to get these figures in the first place. do you have the print out?

It has been on the rollers and it has also been on a dyna-pack set up.

hybrid turbo,fmic,custom boost pipes to shortern length and limit bends,mapped, exhaust, filter all the usual stuff. But i would like to point out that none of the items were CHEAP nor OFF THE SHELF (my car isn't even listed at most places, so i have had to borrow from other models

Why are you interested in my "chav" car..... I dont care about the figures, its how it drives. And imo i drives very well considering i was the trial for work like this on the Z17DTH lump, as far as i know no one else has done it. being different is the name of the game....aint it?
Back to top Go down
SRIDENZ

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17 2009, 17:14

SRIDENZ wrote:
69rat wrote:
SRIDENZ wrote:

I seem to have offended ya, i have already retracted the passing comment i made ^^^^^^^

It has been on the rollers and it has also been on a dyna-pack set up.

hybrid turbo,fmic,custom boost pipes to shortern length and limit bends,mapped, exhaust, filter all the usual stuff. But i would like to point out that none of the items were CHEAP nor OFF THE SHELF (my car isn't even listed at most places, so i have had to borrow from other models

Why are you interested in my "chav" car..... I dont care about the figures, its how it drives. And imo i drives very well considering i was the trial for work like this on the Z17DTH lump, as far as i know no one else has done it. being different is the name of the game....aint it?
Back to top Go down
69rat

69rat

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17 2009, 17:21

you may have yes!

i never called your car chav either. and i am genuinly interested in those figures as it seems alot. obviously in a car that size would go rather well. and i admit they do drive "nice" but i prefer a car that drives sh1te but goes like sh1te too! each to there own as they say!

so can you post up the printout? would like to see. as thats an impresive power output and would make a great engine conversion for a small classic car being used as a daily.
Back to top Go down
SRIDENZ

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17 2009, 17:29

69rat wrote:
you may have yes!

i never called your car chav either. and i am genuinly interested in those figures as it seems alot. obviously in a car that size would go rather well. and i admit they do drive "nice" but i prefer a car that drives sh1te but goes like sh1te too! each to there own as they say!

so can you post up the printout? would like to see. as thats an impresive power output and would make a great engine conversion for a small classic car being used as a daily.

I am looking for one for you now mate. I have found the dyna-pack torque run. It made 217.8ftlb at the hubs the clutch was slippin a little but thats no excuse. Thats the only graph i can find, my house is a state! Those dynapacks kill clutchs, they run em from stand still in one gear!

I'll leave you to apply a suitable transmition loss. The bhp was 167 iirc at the fly, but i cannot. I will keeplooking for youn though. As soon as i can get to a scanner (i'm on a laptop) i will post it up
Back to top Go down
69rat

69rat

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17 2009, 17:31

sweet.
hmmm a td ford anglia daily? now im interested
Back to top Go down
SRIDENZ

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17 2009, 17:31

Also just found the boost PSI figures from a recent run. Peaking at 27.7psi at the TB after cooling at 2351RPM

I will post that too if you like??
Back to top Go down
SRIDENZ

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17 2009, 17:32

69rat wrote:
sweet.

The only issue with these engines is the cambus wiring and the denso ECU. Very difficult to map as the info is not stored logically, they aslo have limited perameters in which to work to!
Back to top Go down
billybug

billybug

Male Number of posts : 4530
Drives : 1993 Mk3 Golf
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17 2009, 17:59

69rat wrote:
sweet.

dont be a cock, that means you will have 3 fords, whats happening to you?
Back to top Go down
69rat

69rat

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 18 2009, 14:43

so your saying you would rather keep your golf than have a ratty 32 ford 5 window?

oh by the way PORK PIES
Back to top Go down
SRIDENZ

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 18 2009, 16:45

Pork pies?? Is that reminder for a shoppin list or are you suggesting i am lying to you?

Shall i take that as a yes you wanna see wot i managed to find?

Aslo where shall i post them as i seem to of dropped a massive spam bomb in your Local Meets thread. Is there a preferred section??
Back to top Go down
Rigamortiz

Rigamortiz

Male Number of posts : 278
Drives : 1963 Karmann Ghia
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 18 2009, 17:19

SRIDENZ wrote:
Pork pies?? Is that reminder for a shoppin list or are you suggesting i am lying to you?

Shall i take that as a yes you wanna see wot i managed to find?

Aslo where shall i post them as i seem to of dropped a massive spam bomb in your Local Meets thread. Is there a preferred section??

The non VAG section, maybe? (Assuming you're going to show a picture of a nice Ford, or your Vauxhall)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next cambs meet.   Next cambs meet. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Next cambs meet.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6