fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GTD Conversion into my mk1 caddy petrol. HELP NEEDED!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rixy

Rixy

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-09-09

GTD Conversion into my mk1 caddy petrol. HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: GTD Conversion into my mk1 caddy petrol. HELP NEEDED!!   GTD Conversion into my mk1 caddy petrol. HELP NEEDED!! EmptySun Dec 14 2008, 14:16

hi every1.......well i got the caddy from mr rage a month ago, and already have a GTD mk2 engine sat on my drive ready for it now.However.....i need to change the engine loom from petty one to mk1 diesel loom, and change relays etc....

Basically i've been told i need to make a loom up to run the water cooled turbo, does any1 know where these wires come from, or how to make the loom?

And.....

I need a welder / fabricator to make me some pipes from the turbo to my intercooler and back, and from turo inlet to air filter??

Can any1 help me?? I need these done asap as i wana fit it all over xmas.

I can pay in beer, and cash, lol.

Failing that, i need the proper GTD pipework and standard intercooler, as mine is missing.
Back to top Go down
curtis_caddy

curtis_caddy

Male Number of posts : 3070
Drives : mk2 driver
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: GTD Conversion into my mk1 caddy petrol. HELP NEEDED!!   GTD Conversion into my mk1 caddy petrol. HELP NEEDED!! EmptyMon Dec 15 2008, 17:51

i think ive got a deisel loom outside if that helps?
Back to top Go down
Rixy

Rixy

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: GTD Conversion into my mk1 caddy petrol. HELP NEEDED!!   GTD Conversion into my mk1 caddy petrol. HELP NEEDED!! EmptyThu Dec 18 2008, 20:07

have ya m8?? i might have found one.....but if i dont, i'll give ya a shout?? how much if i do need it mate??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTD Conversion into my mk1 caddy petrol. HELP NEEDED!!   GTD Conversion into my mk1 caddy petrol. HELP NEEDED!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GTD Conversion into my mk1 caddy petrol. HELP NEEDED!!
Page 1 of 1