fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Honda CBR 600 Fx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Egret

Male Number of posts : 35
Drives : Mk. IV Golf 1.6; Rides: CBR600fx
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Honda CBR 600 Fx Empty
PostSubject: Honda CBR 600 Fx   Honda CBR 600 Fx EmptySat Jun 21 2014, 17:37

Edit for price and more additional stuff update.

I'm selling my 1999 Honda CBR 600 fx for £1250

It's been off the road and garaged for about 3 years now so no tax or MOT. If a serious buyer is interested then I can MOT it, but taxing it is a real pain. It's a slightly scruffy bike, but rides really well. I've always put good tyres and parts on it and it's spent almost all it's life in garages. I'll be removing the scorpion can and fitting the standard stainless one prior to sale.

It's at just under 26,000 miles and has a new battery

Good points:

Before being put away it had new chain + sprockets with about 100miles on them and I did a coolant and oil change. It's had both tyres and discs + pads done recently too.
Tinted double bubble screen makes extended motorway riding possible. Stainless steel downpipes installed 5 years ago.
Cover (couple of holes), disc lock, magnetic tank bag, cheapo paddock stands and haynes manual included.

Bad points:

I dropped it on the left hand side at about low speed several years back so there's some scratches and cracks to the fairings which I never got around to fixing.

I'm selling now as I've got married and replaced it with a classic triumph spitfire. It's a great first bike with plenty of performance without being too expensive on the insurance.

Honda CBR 600 Fx Jane110

Honda CBR 600 Fx Jane210
Honda CBR 600 Fx Jane310

Honda CBR 600 Fx Jane_410
Back to top Go down

Honda CBR 600 Fx
Page 1 of 1