fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vw Lupo Sport - 16v!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathon

Male Number of posts : 62
Drives : Volkswagen Lupo Sport
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Vw Lupo Sport - 16v! Empty
PostSubject: Vw Lupo Sport - 16v!   Vw Lupo Sport - 16v! EmptyThu Oct 20 2011, 18:05

Bought this a couple of weeks back for a stunning price of £850 I'll keep it simple and let the pictures do the talking - any questions just ask!

Its a 1999 (V reg) vw lupo sport, the 100bhp model, with only 57,000 miles. All service history is there and all work that ever needed doing is done. It had the left hand rear arch re-sprayed in a bodyshop but that was the only problem bodywork wise, other than the rust bubbles here and there but what can you expect from a 12 year old car? Right ill the the pictures do the talking - enjoy!

Vw Lupo Sport - 16v! 4

Vw Lupo Sport - 16v! 3

Vw Lupo Sport - 16v! 2

Vw Lupo Sport - 16v! 1

I hope you like it! The only plans i've got so far is some Lenso's BSX's and lowering a little. What do you think?

Cheers for reading - Jon
Back to top Go down
Joee

Joee

Male Number of posts : 223
Drives : 89' Mk1 Caddy 1.6D
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Vw Lupo Sport - 16v!   Vw Lupo Sport - 16v! EmptySat Oct 22 2011, 12:00

Welcome mate!
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Vw Lupo Sport - 16v!   Vw Lupo Sport - 16v! EmptySat Oct 22 2011, 13:13

welcome, nice little lupo Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

Male Number of posts : 1998
Drives : 2003 W215 MB CL500 - 5.0 V8
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Vw Lupo Sport - 16v!   Vw Lupo Sport - 16v! EmptySun Oct 23 2011, 07:22

Alright buddy! Nice lupo - i'll keep an eye out for it in Soham!

Have you still got the project polo?
Back to top Go down
Jonathon

PostSubject: Re: Vw Lupo Sport - 16v!   Vw Lupo Sport - 16v! EmptySun Oct 23 2011, 09:20

jimmymidnight wrote:

Cheers mate! No the polo went to get this lupo - i must admit it didn't look too bad but i needed the money Sad

Im looking for some alloys for the lupo, but not too sure which is the best way forward. I'll just keep on looking for the right ones Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

PostSubject: Re: Vw Lupo Sport - 16v!   Vw Lupo Sport - 16v! EmptyWed Oct 26 2011, 07:21

Jonathon wrote:
jimmymidnight wrote:

Cheers mate! No the polo went to get this lupo - i must admit it didn't look too bad but i needed the money Sad

Im looking for some alloys for the lupo, but not too sure which is the best way forward. I'll just keep on looking for the right ones Thumbs up

Ah no way - you get any pics of the finished job before it went?

Lupos look sick slammed on the right wheels - get it done!

You also need to convince your brother to slam that Vento like his old golf - he looks so sad riding up there in the clouds! Wink
Back to top Go down
danny-paranoid

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Vw Lupo Sport - 16v!   Vw Lupo Sport - 16v! EmptyWed Oct 26 2011, 15:33

I was sure I'd seen this before in soham, I've got a lupo running Lenso BSX's, and unless you wanna go 60mm+ lowering and dont wanna get your arches rolled, go for the et38 ones, I went et20 and had to raise the car to about 60mm lowered to stop scraping, and it still does it when the car's loaded up, Im only in wicken if you do wanna see what they look like though ;D
Back to top Go down
Jonathon

PostSubject: Re: Vw Lupo Sport - 16v!   Vw Lupo Sport - 16v! EmptyMon Oct 31 2011, 13:15

jimmymidnight wrote:
Jonathon wrote:
jimmymidnight wrote:

Ah no way - you get any pics of the finished job before it went?

Lupos look sick slammed on the right wheels - get it done!

You also need to convince your brother to slam that Vento like his old golf - he looks so sad riding up there in the clouds! Wink

Yeah there's a couple of pictures on this thread - http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=204566.new;topicseen#new

Still looking for some new wheels and coilovers - need some decent coilovers first of all, which are good for road use!

Thats almost impossible to convince Ash to get some new wheels and coilovers - that Vento will rot out before anything happens Laughing
Back to top Go down
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

PostSubject: Re: Vw Lupo Sport - 16v!   Vw Lupo Sport - 16v! EmptyMon Oct 31 2011, 17:03

Ah man, it looked good! Bet you miss it a bit, but either way, with a healthy drop and some nice wheels, lupo's look awesome. GET IT DONE!

As for Ash, tell him to man up and get it sorted haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vw Lupo Sport - 16v!   Vw Lupo Sport - 16v! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vw Lupo Sport - 16v!
Page 1 of 1