fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BugJam 25 Sold out...

Go down 
+2
nelds
Stampers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stampers

Stampers

Male Number of posts : 1553
Drives : BMW 32HATE
Registration date : 2009-07-06

BugJam 25 Sold out... Empty
PostSubject: BugJam 25 Sold out...   BugJam 25 Sold out... EmptySat Jul 23 2011, 07:46

If you've got advance tickets, then don't bother going!
They've released a statement on their website saying they are completely full already.

http://www.bugjam.co.uk/

Not sure if they just mean camping or all visitors in general.
Anyway, there's a bit of info on their homepage telling you how to get reimbursed for your tickets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghettofresh.co.uk
nelds

nelds

Male Number of posts : 1816
Drives : 2.5TDI T4 LWB
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: BugJam 25 Sold out...   BugJam 25 Sold out... EmptySun Jul 24 2011, 19:58

it was packed !!!........they even turned away advanced bookings......we went for the day and had to use some make shift Park and Ride system. They put the Day ticket price up to £20 per person and clearly sold too many tickets.....................good show, great weekend but shame they got greedy
Back to top Go down
mark-1vw

mark-1vw

Male Number of posts : 1234
Drives : ^^THE ABOVE ^^
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: BugJam 25 Sold out...   BugJam 25 Sold out... EmptySun Jul 24 2011, 20:58

nelds wrote:
it was packed !!!........they even turned away advanced bookings......we went for the day and had to use some make shift Park and Ride system. They put the Day ticket price up to £20 per person and clearly sold too many tickets.....................good show, great weekend but shame they got greedy

i got my weekend ticket for £20 and a club stand pass Razz
was definately packed out and i had a good time drunken
i thought i see you nelds, i beeped at you when i drove past you with the wife and kid Question
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Male Number of posts : 127
Drives : mk2 sdi caddy van, pissrat
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: BugJam 25 Sold out...   BugJam 25 Sold out... EmptyMon Jul 25 2011, 05:37

Quality weekend but i am hanging BIG time this morning! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Male Number of posts : 127
Drives : mk2 sdi caddy van, pissrat
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: BugJam 25 Sold out...   BugJam 25 Sold out... EmptyMon Jul 25 2011, 06:27

I agree with u though nelds, greed played a bit part. I heard that they ran out of tickets at 3 friday afternoon. Surely those who had already brought tickets and weren't able to make it early had priority over those without. Imagine travelling miles, which many people do, only to be turned away because your space was sold to some chav in a saxo. Surely they must be able to stop selling tickets once the pre allocated spaces are the only ones available.
I.e. If there are 35000 spaces, and 6000 are pre booked then only have 29000 on the gate.
It must have been so dissapointing for those with to be turned away
Rant over!
Back to top Go down
todd

todd

Male Number of posts : 765
Drives : 75 beetle, 72 beetle back on the road
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: BugJam 25 Sold out...   BugJam 25 Sold out... EmptyMon Jul 25 2011, 17:28

Everyone in our camp had advance tickets and most turned up after they had sold out. The last turned up at 2230 due to a smashed windscreen on the way and we all got in fine. Ours were £40 advance weekend. Cheap festival for 3 days and everything that was on. I probably had £40s worth of free mountain dew! They should probably make it advance tickets only for camping like other big festivals.
Back to top Go down
jackc

jackc

Male Number of posts : 1167
Drives : mk2 golf gti 16v, mk2 golf gti 8v, mk2 golf 1.3, mk4 golf
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: BugJam 25 Sold out...   BugJam 25 Sold out... EmptyMon Jul 25 2011, 17:47

drove about 10 miles up the road and our windscreen smashed from a stone from a lorry. there was no chance of us being able to drive it but managed to get in touch with my dad who was a t2d picking up his split so managed to see if they had one which they did... and managed to fit it friday about 7 ish and got up to bug jam at about 22:30 so was an eventful weekend before it even started.

but yer bugjam was such a good weekend.
Back to top Go down
nelds

nelds

Male Number of posts : 1816
Drives : 2.5TDI T4 LWB
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: BugJam 25 Sold out...   BugJam 25 Sold out... EmptyTue Jul 26 2011, 22:07

mark-1vw wrote:
nelds wrote:

i got my weekend ticket for £20 and a club stand pass Razz
was definately packed out and i had a good time drunken
i thought i see you nelds, i beeped at you when i drove past you with the wife and kid Question

that was me, my missus asked who was beeping us.....lol.......you was sat just below us on the grass bank before you left to head home Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BugJam 25 Sold out...   BugJam 25 Sold out... Empty

Back to top Go down

BugJam 25 Sold out...
Page 1 of 1