fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone know I could get hold of a O/S Polo wing ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathon

Male Number of posts : 62
Drives : Volkswagen Lupo Sport
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Anyone know I could get hold of a O/S Polo wing ? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know I could get hold of a O/S Polo wing ?   Anyone know I could get hold of a O/S Polo wing ? EmptyFri Dec 24 2010, 22:25

As the title states, im in need of two O/S wings for my Mk2 Polo but im not sure where to get them from ? I've tried a few places and it seems hard to get hold of a pattern wing. Any help will be appreciated guys Thumbs up

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Liam B

Liam B

Male Number of posts : 1257
Drives : T4 Transporter, Mk2 Golf ABF
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know I could get hold of a O/S Polo wing ?   Anyone know I could get hold of a O/S Polo wing ? EmptySat Dec 25 2010, 12:58

got one for my sister on ebay. have you tryed movac? Eurocarparts stock wings, however dont know if they wil do the for your your polo i can check when im at work on weds for you like. also try GSF
Back to top Go down
Jonathon

Male Number of posts : 62
Drives : Volkswagen Lupo Sport
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know I could get hold of a O/S Polo wing ?   Anyone know I could get hold of a O/S Polo wing ? EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 18:21

Liam B wrote:
got one for my sister on ebay. have you tryed movac? Eurocarparts stock wings, however dont know if they wil do the for your your polo i can check when im at work on weds for you like. also try GSF

I've tried Ebay, Movac, GSF and Euro Car Parts dude but i've had no luck Sad Seems to be pretty hard to get pattern wings so I may have to go for second hand one's Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
SteveCat

SteveCat

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: .   Anyone know I could get hold of a O/S Polo wing ? EmptySat Jan 22 2011, 02:07

Have you tried http://www.discountbodypanels.co.uk/ or dont they do panels for a car of this vintage??

or

http://hadrian.dominohosting.biz/hadrian/hcpdb01.nsf/ModelList!OpenForm&RestrictToCategory=VOLKSWAGEN

Steve Thumbs up

ps Not sure if you ONLY want genuine VAG.I know some of the Hadrian stuff ist schizen Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.classic-audi.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know I could get hold of a O/S Polo wing ?   Anyone know I could get hold of a O/S Polo wing ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone know I could get hold of a O/S Polo wing ?
Page 1 of 1