fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rieger kit for my mk2 scirocco,fiting it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrD

MrD

Male Number of posts : 152
Drives : Vauxhall Vivaro 2 ltr tdci work van/ Scirocco gtx 1.8 dx ,kent cam,6 point cage,vernier,k+n,soon to be 9a powered
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Rieger kit for my mk2 scirocco,fiting it  Empty
PostSubject: Rieger kit for my mk2 scirocco,fiting it    Rieger kit for my mk2 scirocco,fiting it  EmptyMon Oct 25 2010, 15:40

Had a lucky find on the scirocco register Very Happy Full on Rieger body kit,front end,wings,side skirts,rear arches,rear end,retails at over 2.5k euro !!
It`s never been fitted,came with a car the guy i bought it off bought,and he did not like kits !
Might attempt to fit this myself,i am reasonably good at body work,but would not really know where to start,other than doing a dry fit,marking everything up,and just make sure it fits right,before bonding it to the body.
As a ball park,anyone know how much it`s going to cost to get it fitted by a body shop ?

Rieger kit for my mk2 scirocco,fiting it  DSC00926

The kit is the top one on the add

Rieger kit for my mk2 scirocco,fiting it  Mk2_s215reigerkit
Back to top Go down
rp24k

rp24k

Male Number of posts : 522
Drives : Audi S4 Avant, 2011 t5, 74 bay, Audi A1 S-line tdi
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: .   Rieger kit for my mk2 scirocco,fiting it  EmptyMon Oct 25 2010, 19:43

that'll look cool, not seen one in years, i hope you've got the set of wheels it deserves!!
Back to top Go down
MrD

MrD

Male Number of posts : 152
Drives : Vauxhall Vivaro 2 ltr tdci work van/ Scirocco gtx 1.8 dx ,kent cam,6 point cage,vernier,k+n,soon to be 9a powered
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Rieger kit for my mk2 scirocco,fiting it    Rieger kit for my mk2 scirocco,fiting it  EmptyMon Oct 25 2010, 20:08

Not yet no,i have so many things on the go at the moment,got a 9a bottom end to rebuild,and also a kr head,got most of the parts to run it on k-jet,but toying with the idea of a turbo,and or n20.
So yeah going to keep my eye out for something 15x9 possibly ? See what crops up,just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
So will be storing it until i have the engine built and installed,and the brakes done.
Will get up the pod eventually,that and track days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rieger kit for my mk2 scirocco,fiting it    Rieger kit for my mk2 scirocco,fiting it  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rieger kit for my mk2 scirocco,fiting it
Page 1 of 1