fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bridgedubber

bridgedubber

Male Number of posts : 1831
Drives : mk2 golf gti 2.0 8v, mk2 golf gti 2.0 16v ABF, mk4 golf gt tdi
Registration date : 2008-02-16

my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages Empty
PostSubject: my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages   my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages EmptyMon Jun 02 2008, 17:10

[img]my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages Th_02062008049[/img]

this is the first time its been started in about a year....started straight away as soon as i gave it a jump............you lil beauty!
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

Male Number of posts : 160
Drives : mk2 vr6.. mk2 g60.. mk4 v6 4motion
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages   my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages EmptyTue Jun 03 2008, 21:12

nice one mate, is it gonna be out again soon then?
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber

bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages   my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages EmptyThu Jun 05 2008, 08:50

yeah give t a few weeks and it should be waking everybody up and winding all the saxo drivers up!

i spent tuesday and wednesday changing the engine, because the original bleeds on the driveway and when your going down the road quite considerably and beause of that has a tendancy to pretty much catch fire....basically we come to the conclusion it needs a total rebuild, so i just chucked in another engine and a rebuilt box...no 2nd gear crunch or whine for me...ha ha...oh and while we were at it ive put in power steering aswell.......not bad for a factory worker ay????

as of yet it needs

-the fourbranch measured up to go to yet another exhaust and then a suitable bit of pipe welded on
-new speedo cable as the old one was seized in the box
-lots of oil and fluid etc
-brakes bleeding
-and a bit of tidying like braded fuel lines and the inlet and throttle body off my old motor
-tracking
-and a fooking good clean
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber

bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages   my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages EmptyThu Jun 05 2008, 09:32

heres some pics so far

[img]my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages 03062008382[/img]

[img]my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages 04062008386[/img]

[img]my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages 04062008387[/img]

more to come
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber

bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages   my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages EmptySat Jun 07 2008, 20:13

engines in just havin a problem starting it now!

started fine the other day but now ive put my 4branch on it doesnt even cough or splutter but it turns over

ive got a spark and theres fuel going to the metering head and the 5th injector but from there fook knows

i had to put in a new speedo cable earlier does anyone think i could of knocked something behind the dash???

has anyone got any ideas???
Back to top Go down
oldskooldubz

oldskooldubz

Male Number of posts : 85
Drives : mk1,mk2,mk5 golfs
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages   my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages EmptySun Jun 08 2008, 16:15

hi there my mate had his 16v in and out and it sounds like he had the same prob'b as you his prob was that his ground wires was'nt grounding propley so he re ground them and she worked fine after that hope this helps
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber

bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages   my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages EmptyMon Jun 09 2008, 09:12

its working now!

strange thing is it worked then dint and now does again..........but oh well alls cool.

should have an mot by the end of the week dropping my car off tonight to have the brakes serviced and have the tracking done first
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber

bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages   my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 09:57

cant wait to get back on the road, it was MOT'd yesterday, my mate still doing a bit of work on it today cuz im not happy with the cam belt.

otherwise it should be taxed and insured by the end of the week ready for some serious sh1te to be thrown its way!

ordered some new coilovers last night cuz the suspensions proper sh1te on it now, its higherd itself over the past year while its been sat on the drive, it used to be nice and low but now it sits pretty much at standard height................she'll be scraping again soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages   my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages Empty

Back to top Go down

my noisy lil valver....int heard my four branch in ages
Page 1 of 1