fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what festival is everyone going to this year?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cupcake

Cupcake

Female Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2010-01-12

what festival is everyone going to this year? Empty
PostSubject: what festival is everyone going to this year?   what festival is everyone going to this year? EmptySat May 15 2010, 09:31

i want to go to latitude so bad cuz the line up is awesome
but think i'm going to go to standon calling because it's local

there was also a vw festival in plymouth i wanted to go to cuz goldie lookin chain are playing but it's way too far

so where's everyone going, if anywhere, and why?
Back to top Go down
MarkGTX

MarkGTX

Male Number of posts : 2925
Drives : Rocco and Passat
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: what festival is everyone going to this year?   what festival is everyone going to this year? EmptySat May 15 2010, 09:44

im going to leeds festival and probably boom town fair too.

i saw GLC at reading a few years back, was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
thekman

thekman

Male Number of posts : 141
Drives : Polo 6N 1.6 GLX
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: what festival is everyone going to this year?   what festival is everyone going to this year? EmptySat May 15 2010, 12:59

yeah ill probably go standon calling, got in for free last time i went what festival is everyone going to this year? 263249
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: what festival is everyone going to this year?   what festival is everyone going to this year? EmptySat May 15 2010, 17:19

thekman wrote:
yeah ill probably go standon calling, got in for free last time i went what festival is everyone going to this year? 263249

How on earth did you get in free lol?

And is it any good cuz I've never been before but it looks like my kinda festival!
Back to top Go down
thekman

thekman

PostSubject: Re: what festival is everyone going to this year?   what festival is everyone going to this year? EmptySat May 15 2010, 17:46

Cupcake wrote:
thekman wrote:

And is it any good cuz I've never been before but it looks like my kinda festival!

we may have found a cheeky gap in the fence what festival is everyone going to this year? Icon_rolleyes

and yeah it is really good, i went in 08 for the weekend and it was japanease themed, was so cool, they converted this old barn type bulilding into a proper sick club and it had all anime grafitii and lanterns everywhere and other badass japanease things lol
its really small and chilled out which is good, and the music choice is pretty sick aswell what festival is everyone going to this year? 51732
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

Male Number of posts : 1165
Drives : Vento 1.9TDi
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: what festival is everyone going to this year?   what festival is everyone going to this year? EmptySat May 15 2010, 18:45

I'm going to Download and the folk festival this year what festival is everyone going to this year? Icon_lol

Latitude is a really decent festival, went a few years back when Arcade Fire headlined

Wish I was going to Reading too what festival is everyone going to this year? Icon_cry

Anyone going to the free RATM gig?
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: what festival is everyone going to this year?   what festival is everyone going to this year? EmptySat May 15 2010, 18:51

thekman wrote:
Cupcake wrote:
thekman wrote:

we may have found a cheeky gap in the fence what festival is everyone going to this year? Icon_rolleyes

and yeah it is really good, i went in 08 for the weekend and it was japanease themed, was so cool, they converted this old barn type bulilding into a proper sick club and it had all anime grafitii and lanterns everywhere and other badass japanease things lol
its really small and chilled out which is good, and the music choice is pretty sick aswell what festival is everyone going to this year? 51732

Oh awesome this years theme is like murder on the standon express so like murder mystery type thing which is so cool, it's cheap for the whole weekend compared to other festivals and I like that it's smaller and chilled cuz I can't stand things like massive crowds and ages to walk haha. Just wondering though did you notice much police action or searching going on haha?

Ashley wrote:
I'm going to Download and the folk festival this year what festival is everyone going to this year? Icon_lol

Latitude is a really decent festival, went a few years back when Arcade Fire headlined

Wish I was going to Reading too what festival is everyone going to this year? Icon_cry

Anyone going to the free RATM gig?

Latitude is going for like £450 for 2 tickets atmo on ebay, so many good headline acts!!!

I read about that free gig but thought it was just like a hoax? LOL
Back to top Go down
thekman

thekman

PostSubject: Re: what festival is everyone going to this year?   what festival is everyone going to this year? EmptySun May 16 2010, 12:09

haha not really many police, i mean they are there but unless your being well well blatent its all cool what festival is everyone going to this year? 51732
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: what festival is everyone going to this year?   what festival is everyone going to this year? EmptySun May 16 2010, 14:03

thekman wrote:
haha not really many police, i mean they are there but unless your being well well blatent its all cool what festival is everyone going to this year? 51732

awesome.

is the drive to the car park alright? like cuz my car is lowered haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what festival is everyone going to this year?   what festival is everyone going to this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

what festival is everyone going to this year?
Page 1 of 1