fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey i'm a newb

Go down 
+6
martinb
matty_mk1
mark-1vw
rp24k
james.
All_Torque
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WeFoundThePark

Male Number of posts : 425
Drives : Low. Parks: Just as Low.
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm a newb   Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19 2010, 01:32

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Andy Finch drives a reliable diesel....... why am i not surprised by your username? Its Jonny btw......

I actually really like that shape A4, once dropped it should look killer!

Hope your keeping well dude, you and Shaz (i'm assuming thats who pointed you in this direction) should drop by the cambridge meet at the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
http://www.betrayyourprinciples.co.uk/
max

max

Male Number of posts : 2945
Drives : Mk4 GT TDI
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm a newb   Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19 2010, 09:37

welcome to the club mate, it seems you know half of us already Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 51732
Back to top Go down
All_Torque

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm a newb   Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19 2010, 14:33

WeFoundThePark wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Andy Finch drives a reliable diesel....... why am i not surprised by your username? Its Jonny btw......

I actually really like that shape A4, once dropped it should look killer!

Hope your keeping well dude, you and Shaz (i'm assuming thats who pointed you in this direction) should drop by the cambridge meet at the end of the month.

Well well well.. long time no see fella Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Well up until last may i had a 400hp scooby, which was an amazing drive in a number of ways Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 Icon_lol but i couldnt justify paying £125+ a week in fuel and having to drive to diss morrisons just to get some E85 Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 11737

A diesel made sense as i have to travel to norwich every other week to pick one of my boys up, so diesel it was and the missus liked veedubs Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
She owned a brand spanking new luna red beetle, but i wanted a saloon so we saw the audi with low miles at a bargain price Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 651561

Yeah was Shaz, he said its more local and VAG based than the others i use and we got a site going thats going well Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 651561 but its open marque Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 651561

End of month is a possibility just depends on day etc

As for the username Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 263249
Back to top Go down
All_Torque

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm a newb   Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19 2010, 14:35

just saw its a friday, would have to see if i can get a babysitter Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 651561
Back to top Go down
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

Male Number of posts : 1998
Drives : 2003 W215 MB CL500 - 5.0 V8
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm a newb   Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19 2010, 15:30

Welcome mate! wave
Back to top Go down
rp24k

rp24k

Male Number of posts : 522
Drives : Audi S4 Avant, 2011 t5, 74 bay, Audi A1 S-line tdi
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: .   Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19 2010, 22:27

wefoundthepark and all_torque have you still got the ricer blood pumping through your veins? jonny i didnt even think to mention andy when we were talkin about the ricers from thet ford we might both know. at least you've both been converted!!!!! i wont hold it against either of you, i promiseHey i'm a newb - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
All_Torque

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm a newb   Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20 2010, 18:21

rp24k wrote:
wefoundthepark and all_torque have you still got the ricer blood pumping through your veins? jonny i didnt even think to mention andy when we were talkin about the ricers from thet ford we might both know. at least you've both been converted!!!!! i wont hold it against either of you, i promiseHey i'm a newb - Page 2 Lol

ummm maybe a lil Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 651561 a few jap cars still turn my head Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
rp24k

rp24k

PostSubject: .   Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21 2010, 21:13

i'll have to be honest now, i'm affraid to own up to this but, it's all about an AE86. pure car filth!!!! run them like the japs do, different wheels front to back and one bucket seat!!!!! the ultimate drift car!!!!!
Back to top Go down
All_Torque

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm a newb   Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22 2010, 13:48

rp24k wrote:
i'll have to be honest now, i'm affraid to own up to this but, it's all about an AE86. pure car filth!!!! run them like the japs do, different wheels front to back and one bucket seat!!!!! the ultimate drift car!!!!!

Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 135143 drifting is sooo last year, when i said i liked a few jap cars i meant datsun GTR Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 651561 and an Impreza P1, 22b and Type RAR Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 651561
Back to top Go down
rp24k

rp24k

PostSubject: .   Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22 2010, 16:43

doesnt drifting have after scene points for ya finchy? Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 Lol

go on admint it, ae86's are awesome!!! but no jap ride is a dub is it, they just dont compare
Back to top Go down
All_Torque

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm a newb   Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22 2010, 21:59

rp24k wrote:
doesnt drifting have after scene points for ya finchy? Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 Lol

go on admint it, ae86's are awesome!!! but no jap ride is a dub is it, they just dont compare

Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 135143 Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 Kopfschuettel ae86's bore me its the jap version of an r5, looks ok, fun to drive but always going wrong.

urm if you gave me the choice i'd be inclined to waiver towards a 22b or type RAR although an rs4 or rs6 would run it close Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 263249
Back to top Go down
rp24k

rp24k

PostSubject: .   Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22 2010, 22:56

hahahaha, i reckon we've spammed this thread enough already mate!!!!Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm a newb   Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25 2010, 20:02

to be honest i'm a big fan of alot of cars, jap or otherwise....

have to agree with both of you in a roundabout kind of way, an AE86 with single seat and different wheels would be awesome with a 4age on throttle bodies but not for drifting. i'm more of a grip fan.

as for scoobies, i like the colour and look of the first shape RB5 but not the gash standard wheels.

but ffs, a datsun GTiR?!? no-one actually likes them. people just say they do to sound cool and 'in the know'. give in to the inner voices that tell you they look like a nissan sunny GL with a gay vent, cardboard spoiler and an overrated, inneficient engine.
Back to top Go down
All_Torque

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm a newb   Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26 2010, 10:04

WeFoundThePark wrote:
to be honest i'm a big fan of alot of cars, jap or otherwise....

have to agree with both of you in a roundabout kind of way, an AE86 with single seat and different wheels would be awesome with a 4age on throttle bodies but not for drifting. i'm more of a grip fan.

as for scoobies, i like the colour and look of the first shape RB5 but not the gash standard wheels.

but ffs, a datsun GTiR?!? no-one actually likes them. people just say they do to sound cool and 'in the know'. give in to the inner voices that tell you they look like a nissan sunny GL with a gay vent, cardboard spoiler and an overrated, inneficient engine.

The RB5 was ok but the speedlines are crap i agree, they so overdone on soo many of the imprezas. I had them on my catalunya Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 496877

Went for TE reps on the red one.

Jon when i said datsun GTR i meant the new GTR! Its a datsun whatever its badged Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm a newb   Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26 2010, 11:16

my bad, read it too quickly and thought you wrote GTiR. i'll let you off.
Back to top Go down
All_Torque

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm a newb   Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26 2010, 19:28

WeFoundThePark wrote:
my bad, read it too quickly and thought you wrote GTiR. i'll let you off.

says you... astra estate driver Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 Icon_razz Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm a newb   Hey i'm a newb - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey i'm a newb
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2