fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1.8kr braided fuel lines where can i get them?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GTI Greg

Male Number of posts : 101
Drives : MK1 GTI (in the making) Berlingo work pony! (Electrician spec)
Registration date : 2009-07-06

1.8kr braided fuel lines where can i get them? Empty
PostSubject: 1.8kr braided fuel lines where can i get them?   1.8kr braided fuel lines where can i get them? EmptyMon Mar 15 2010, 21:43

As above really want to replace the hard fuel lines that are standard k-jet attire with braided lines like my mk1 just don't know where to get them. Any ideas?

Thanks
Greg
Back to top Go down
VW Mike
VW Mike

Male Number of posts : 2138
Drives : LWB T5 and 69 bug - we will see who is fastest on the strip hey Mark ;)
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: 1.8kr braided fuel lines where can i get them?   1.8kr braided fuel lines where can i get them? EmptyTue Mar 16 2010, 04:20

GTI Greg wrote:
As above really want to replace the hard fuel lines that are standard k-jet attire with braided lines like my mk1 just don't know where to get them. Any ideas?

Thanks
Greg

Had mine on the Jetta made up by Designation in Peterborough (right next to GSF).

I told them the length and showed them what fittings i wanted on the ends Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightymetamorphicracing.co.uk
GTI Greg

Male Number of posts : 101
Drives : MK1 GTI (in the making) Berlingo work pony! (Electrician spec)
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: 1.8kr braided fuel lines where can i get them?   1.8kr braided fuel lines where can i get them? EmptyTue Mar 16 2010, 12:13

I know you can get them from demon tweeks but its a sort of pick-a-mix affair. You buy your hoses and then your fittings, but i don't know what diameter hoses to get and what fittings i need and i don't want to pull the old lines off to be waiting for the correct fittings. In all honesty i thought you'd be able to buy a set of four off the shelf at somewhere like bigboys toys, obviously i'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.8kr braided fuel lines where can i get them?   1.8kr braided fuel lines where can i get them? Empty

Back to top Go down

1.8kr braided fuel lines where can i get them?
Page 1 of 1