fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got my new wheels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrD

MrD

Male Number of posts : 152
Drives : Vauxhall Vivaro 2 ltr tdci work van/ Scirocco gtx 1.8 dx ,kent cam,6 point cage,vernier,k+n,soon to be 9a powered
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Got my new wheels Empty
PostSubject: Got my new wheels   Got my new wheels EmptyTue Feb 09 2010, 17:35

Did a swap for thease after i realised i would need to get some 15`s to get the 280mm brakes behind...

Got my new wheels DSC00580..

Think i am going to need some spiggot rings and some longer bolts though
Back to top Go down
MrD

MrD

Male Number of posts : 152
Drives : Vauxhall Vivaro 2 ltr tdci work van/ Scirocco gtx 1.8 dx ,kent cam,6 point cage,vernier,k+n,soon to be 9a powered
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Got my new wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my new wheels   Got my new wheels EmptySat Feb 13 2010, 11:09

In dire need of the spigots,bore on the roc is 57.1m bore on the wheels is 70.1,to say the handling is a bit wobbly would be an understatement !
Ordered the rings on Wed,was promised del by Fri at latest,bloke not answering his phone now Got my new wheels Icon_evil.
Have decided i will be going for a set of Wilwood brakes,after all the parts i have been watching on the bay,have been going for not much less than new prices.So priced up new calipers,carriers,disks,pads ,brackets etc,and for about another £150 i can get the Wilwood setup,so just gotta cross my fingers that they will fit inside the new rims Got my new wheels Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down

Got my new wheels
Page 1 of 1