fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crawled Out Of The Sea

Go down 
+5
bravo211
whittle
MarkGTX
jack
Cupcake
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cupcake

Cupcake

Female Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Crawled Out Of The Sea Empty
PostSubject: Crawled Out Of The Sea   Crawled Out Of The Sea EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 16:23

So... I finally got round to cleaning out my car as it's only been used for short journeys lately and for the boyf to gt to and from work...

And there was like 2 inches of water in the footwells [I lost a doorseal a while back when I had to break into my car because I stupidly locked the keys inside it haha] and there was mould growing on like everything and so many empty cans and bottles and mcdonalds wrappers.

I've decided I really need to look after my car a bit more haha. I know it's gonna be a bit of a ratlooker but I'd like it to be kind of clean, fresh and nice inside!

It seriously looked like it had been dragged out of a lake or something. Disgusting!

Anyone else really let their car go bad before?
Back to top Go down
jack

jack

Male Number of posts : 859
Drives : golf 4 20vt
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Crawled Out Of The Sea   Crawled Out Of The Sea EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 16:27

errrrrrrrm NOPE afro
Back to top Go down
MarkGTX

MarkGTX

Male Number of posts : 2925
Drives : Rocco and Passat
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Crawled Out Of The Sea   Crawled Out Of The Sea EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 16:30

mine is always like that, im halfway through cleaning it out now. gonna fill a bin bag i think. everytim ei clean it i tell myself im not going to let it get that bad again, but it always does
Back to top Go down
whittle

whittle

Male Number of posts : 1882
Drives : along the pavement
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Crawled Out Of The Sea   Crawled Out Of The Sea EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 16:32

Cupcake wrote:

I've decided I really need to look after my vagina a bit more haha. I know it's gonna be a bit of a ratlooker but I'd like it to be kind of clean, fresh and nice inside!

It seriously looked like it had been dragged out of a lake or something. Disgusting!

Anyone else really let their vagina go bad before?
Back to top Go down
MarkGTX

MarkGTX

Male Number of posts : 2925
Drives : Rocco and Passat
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Crawled Out Of The Sea   Crawled Out Of The Sea EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 16:32

hahahaha Crawled Out Of The Sea Lol
Back to top Go down
jack

jack

Male Number of posts : 859
Drives : golf 4 20vt
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Crawled Out Of The Sea   Crawled Out Of The Sea EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 16:33

thermal wrote:
Cupcake wrote:

I've decided I really need to look after my vagina a bit more haha. I know it's gonna be a bit of a ratlooker but I'd like it to be kind of clean, fresh and nice inside!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Crawled Out Of The Sea   Crawled Out Of The Sea EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 16:39

MarkGTX wrote:
mine is always like that, im halfway through cleaning it out now. gonna fill a bin bag i think. everytim ei clean it i tell myself im not going to let it get that bad again, but it always does

Exactly what I do haha I filled like about 6 tesco bags.

Then there was a tent, kites, sleeping bag, stool, food, wellies, some forgotten about stash [yay!], and my old college tutors light meter in the boot? Haha.

thermal wrote:
Cupcake wrote:

Nah that thing don't just need attention on the inside, it's pretty rank outside too...
Back to top Go down
whittle

whittle

Male Number of posts : 1882
Drives : along the pavement
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Crawled Out Of The Sea   Crawled Out Of The Sea EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 16:57

Cupcake wrote:

Nah that thing don't just need attention on the inside, it's pretty rank outside too...

Yuck!
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Crawled Out Of The Sea   Crawled Out Of The Sea EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 17:01

thermal wrote:
Cupcake wrote:

Yuck!

It's alright, the smell keeps away the crabs and lice. :]
Back to top Go down
bravo211

bravo211

Number of posts : 1168
Drives : mk3 golf
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Crawled Out Of The Sea   Crawled Out Of The Sea EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 17:04

Cupcake wrote:
thermal wrote:
Cupcake wrote:

Yuck!

It's alright, the smell keeps away the crabs and lice. :]

Crawled Out Of The Sea Lol Crawled Out Of The Sea Lol Crawled Out Of The Sea Lol Crawled Out Of The Sea Lol
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Crawled Out Of The Sea   Crawled Out Of The Sea EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 17:05

This is the VAG chit chat after all... ;]
Back to top Go down
onlyady

onlyady

Male Number of posts : 577
Drives : 88 Caddy Diesel,
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Crawled Out Of The Sea   Crawled Out Of The Sea EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 19:31

Cant beat a bit of ethnic cleansing they do a good job for what it costs.
Back to top Go down
mk1g60phill

mk1g60phill

Male Number of posts : 2918
Drives : Seat leon fr 20vt & a t4 land barge hippy van.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Crawled Out Of The Sea   Crawled Out Of The Sea EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 20:35

That's girls for you I'm have to clean up the mess in the family runabout and i dont make any mess what so ever in it i wouldn't mind if she made some kind of effort
Back to top Go down
http://deborah.ball703@ntlworld.com
billybug

billybug

Male Number of posts : 4530
Drives : 1993 Mk3 Golf
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Crawled Out Of The Sea   Crawled Out Of The Sea EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 20:43

i ever looked after my golf, never washed it so so the paint fell off, was always up to my neck in dr pepper bottles, tools flying about couple of dead small children and lambs (matty will know why) a fuel line running through the car, bike lived in there and bits of the golf that had fallen off or i broke. my jeep is starting to get like that now, dr pepper bottles everywhere
Back to top Go down
whatalotafun

whatalotafun

Male Number of posts : 1656
Drives : fiesta zetec, eunos roadster, 1970 bug, honda vt 250
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Crawled Out Of The Sea   Crawled Out Of The Sea EmptyMon Feb 08 2010, 00:18

thermal wrote:
Cupcake wrote:

Cupcake wrote:
Then there was a tent, kites, sleeping bag, stool, food, wellies, some forgotten about stash (yay!), and my old college tutors light meter in the boot? Haha.

thats just sooooooo not right!!!

i've heard of women finding things, but....................honestly...........
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Crawled Out Of The Sea   Crawled Out Of The Sea EmptyMon Feb 08 2010, 11:41

mk1g60phill wrote:
That's girls for you I'm have to clean up the mess in the family runabout and i dont make any mess what so ever in it i wouldn't mind if she made some kind of effort

LOL.

Hey I'll have you know my boyf has been driving it and it's HIM that has left all the empty cans, bottles, mcdonalds wrappers etc.

That's MEN for ya!

I had cleaned it out once before then lent it to him for a while for work and it comes back full of s**t, with no heating and no water, oh and puddles in the footwells!!! [the last bit is kind of my fault for breaking into it though...]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crawled Out Of The Sea   Crawled Out Of The Sea Empty

Back to top Go down

Crawled Out Of The Sea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fendubbers :: Fendubbers :: VAG Chit Chat-
Jump to: