HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

1.6 diesel engine cooling system

Go down 
AuthorMessage
massenveedub

massenveedub

Male Number of posts : 35
Drives : MK1 golf and rocco
Registration date : 2008-03-16

1.6 diesel engine cooling system Empty
PostSubject: 1.6 diesel engine cooling system   1.6 diesel engine cooling system EmptyFri Feb 05 2010, 17:01

i was wouldnt if anyone could help me ive got a 1.6 diesel engine in my golf but it keeps trying to over heat? well the gauge says it is i was woulding if this could be the temp senders as there are 2 but there it only one being used this is the one which comes out of the head to the heating?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skinhead

skinhead

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: 1.6 diesel engine cooling system   1.6 diesel engine cooling system EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 07:26

there are 2 yes ive disconected one so i can heat my glow plugs longer so she start better when hot..these senders cause no end of probs really..if u are gonna replace the temp sender one ...there are many different sorts so best to take the one with u when ordering..and also go genuine on this at your local large vw dealer who know there stuf..there is also a chap at lincoln rd pboro..milfield auto,s can help with his contact..as he deals with them alot..always werth putting a new thermostat in aswell..your probs looking at 20 all in all very easy to fit ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
massenveedub

massenveedub

Male Number of posts : 35
Drives : MK1 golf and rocco
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: 1.6 diesel engine cooling system   1.6 diesel engine cooling system EmptySun Feb 07 2010, 11:00

chearrs maye thts pretty helpful ill give tht ago! 1.6 diesel engine cooling system Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.6 diesel engine cooling system   1.6 diesel engine cooling system Empty

Back to top Go down

1.6 diesel engine cooling system
Page 1 of 1