fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mk1 golf 4 door project ratro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
massenveedub

massenveedub

Male Number of posts : 35
Drives : MK1 golf and rocco
Registration date : 2008-03-16

mk1 golf 4 door project ratro Empty
PostSubject: mk1 golf 4 door project ratro   mk1 golf 4 door project ratro EmptyFri Feb 05 2010, 16:57

i thought it was about time to start a build thread for my mk1 which I have had for about a month now. had to get it through the MOT which took a couple of nights work wit the help of a mate but it finally went through. i will add some pics over the weekend.

its took me a while to put some pictures of the car up but i found abit of spare time to find them on my computer. and i didnt really want to put them up with out it being lowered ha.

</A>

mk1 golf 4 door project ratro Img_0010

mk1 golf 4 door project ratro Img_0011

mk1 golf 4 door project ratro Img_0012

needs a few bit doing to it such as a head light and a good clean. also spraying up my psluts to put on it. going to do some more over the weekend so will post some more pictues.</A></A>
Back to top Go down
massenveedub

massenveedub

PostSubject: Re: mk1 golf 4 door project ratro   mk1 golf 4 door project ratro EmptyFri Mar 26 2010, 17:14

got some of my parts from a bloke who is trying to open a vw scrap yard in the kings lynn area its called black cheery dub spares i think?
Back to top Go down
lance

lance

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: mk1 golf 4 door project ratro   mk1 golf 4 door project ratro EmptyFri Mar 26 2010, 22:46

that looks clean mate, hope it dont end up like all the other so called rats with a bare metal bonnets and lots of tat in the windows. its rare to see a mk1 4 door like this now days. my first golf looked just like that.
Back to top Go down
massenveedub

massenveedub

PostSubject: Re: mk1 golf 4 door project ratro   mk1 golf 4 door project ratro EmptySat Mar 27 2010, 10:04

i want to keep the aged look on the car just get i abit lower, no rust bonnets or gash stuff like tht.
Back to top Go down
massenveedub

massenveedub

PostSubject: Re: mk1 golf 4 door project ratro   mk1 golf 4 door project ratro EmptyWed Mar 31 2010, 17:56

thought i would wang up a couple of pics of the wheels which are going on the golf, some classic sluts.

mk1 golf 4 door project ratro Img_0014

mk1 golf 4 door project ratro Img_0013
Back to top Go down
millfischk69

millfischk69

Male Number of posts : 997
Drives : MK1 Golf GX 1457cc, 53 plate MK4 R32 in DPB, Kawasaki Ninja J1
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: mk1 golf 4 door project ratro   mk1 golf 4 door project ratro EmptyWed Mar 31 2010, 21:33

nice to see another 4dr mk1 golf. Keep up the work and don't lose the enthuiasm as they can be a real pain in the rear at times.

Wheels are also looking good.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
ben k

ben k

Male Number of posts : 219
Drives : mk3 golf
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: mk1 golf 4 door project ratro   mk1 golf 4 door project ratro EmptyWed Mar 31 2010, 21:36

massenveedub wrote:
thought i would wang up a couple of pics of the wheels which are going on the golf, some classic sluts.

mk1 golf 4 door project ratro Img_0014

mk1 golf 4 door project ratro Img_0013

they look sweet make i was gunna paint mine white and have polished steel centres but they dont suit my car or the style of it. keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mk1 golf 4 door project ratro   mk1 golf 4 door project ratro Empty

Back to top Go down

mk1 golf 4 door project ratro
Page 1 of 1