HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

anyone know about mondeos?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bob_drinks_beer

bob_drinks_beer

Male Number of posts : 515
Drives : Polo 6n 1.4 16v
Registration date : 2008-01-24

anyone know about mondeos? Empty
PostSubject: anyone know about mondeos?   anyone know about mondeos? EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 12:58

looks like the ecu on mums car has died and was just wondering if i can swap it over with another one or if it will need coding etc?

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab

Male Number of posts : 1566
Drives : 05' Fabia VRS, 00' TL1000R
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: anyone know about mondeos?   anyone know about mondeos? EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 16:53

try one of the mondeo forums bob, although i would of thought someone on here may know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiz

Male Number of posts : 3773
Drives : myself mental
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: anyone know about mondeos?   anyone know about mondeos? EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 18:15

depends, i think all of them have PATS on them so you would have to get it coded... now there are ways around PATS but its not made public knowledge unless you go on some forums and know the right people to talk to.....

Just thought... i dont think some of the early ones have pats cause people like those engines for fiesta conversions etc, what engine is in it? Check out conversion guides where people put the engines in older cars as they would want to get rid of the PATS obviously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STRASSE KRIEGER

STRASSE KRIEGER

Male Number of posts : 204
Drives : MK3 GOLF
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: anyone know about mondeos?   anyone know about mondeos? EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 21:25

Alright mate
if you want to pm me the registration i'll fine out for ya my mates a tech at fordhams so he'll know if anyone does.

cheers
Gal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone know about mondeos?   anyone know about mondeos? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone know about mondeos?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fendubbers :: The Garage :: Engine and Gearbox-