fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What music you listening to at the moment...

Go down 
+39
chubby353
kill_switch
Crossy
Haz
whatalotafun
todd
Jake mk2
Cupcake
GTI Greg
PoweredByFondantFancy
jimmymidnight
crazzycat
steve0990
pettitt85
MarkGTX
BenjaminHeavey
hypeboy
Jay
Stampers
MrD
VW Mike
Chelseaa
Rigamortiz
mk3golfcab
roguetrooper
billybug
nelds
polo steph
max
WeFoundThePark
bridgedubber
tyeness
BigMonty
guy
mk1g60phill
Dan34
matty_mk1
CaddyRage
Lupton_20vt
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
max

max

Male Number of posts : 2945
Drives : Mk4 GT TDI
Registration date : 2009-02-09

What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 12:30

Not going to lie Kit that's a f*****g tune! Makes me want to go to Boomslang off my nut.
Back to top Go down
chubby353

chubby353

Male Number of posts : 879
Drives : black bmw e36 on splits
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 12:34

chase and stauts album is amazing fooking well good any of u lot want it jus let us no i can put it on mp3 for ya

and i really like skeptas ne album as well some sick tunes
Back to top Go down
Dan34

Dan34

Male Number of posts : 1409
Drives : DC5
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 16:11

Crossy wrote:
Im liking the new Ed Sheeran Collaboration at the moment. This is probably my favourite.

Ed Sheeran ftw!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
MarkGTX

MarkGTX

Male Number of posts : 2925
Drives : Rocco and Passat
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 17:45

Dan34 wrote:
Crossy wrote:
Im liking the new Ed Sheeran Collaboration at the moment. This is probably my favourite.

Ed Sheeran ftw!

i met ed a few years ago, he was on tour supporting my mates band. i had a little jam with him outside the man on the moon one night after a gig
Back to top Go down
Crossy

Crossy

Male Number of posts : 92
Drives : Mk4 Golf
Registration date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05 2011, 17:27

kill_switch wrote:
wileys new album is the nuts but realy loving a bit of dubstep atm

Wiley's new album isnt out yet is it?
Back to top Go down
guy
guy

Male Number of posts : 1689
Drives : MK 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, T5
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 08:10

Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18 2011, 17:37

Despite the poop weather this put me in a summery mood today Very Happy Proper easy listening.
Back to top Go down
vw clarkson

vw clarkson

Male Number of posts : 196
Drives : mk 2 golf
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03 2011, 22:21

A while since the last post but o well. A tune that will be big from what i can tell is the new katy perry ft kanye west. Its called et and i dont know if you remeber the band called tatu it was two lesbians. Well its half there beat but a newer more bassy version with katy and kanye sing/rapping what ever it is
Back to top Go down
max

max

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04 2011, 09:57

vw clarkson wrote:
A while since the last post but o well. A tune that will be big from what i can tell is the new katy perry ft kanye west. Its called et and i dont know if you remeber the band called tatu it was two lesbians. Well its half there beat but a newer more bassy version with katy and kanye sing/rapping what ever it is

Nothing against you liking it dude but I f*****g hate how all the famous "artists" have recently been going through the record stores going, "what was famous ten years ago? I know I'll talk over the top and I'll call it my song". f*****g pikeys need to get some of their own talent. ESPECIALLY Kanye West who in my eyes is the biggest thundercunt around.
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04 2011, 11:02

Back to top Go down
max

max

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04 2011, 11:51

Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04 2011, 11:55

Back to top Go down
vw clarkson

vw clarkson

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04 2011, 12:51

max wrote:
vw clarkson wrote:

Nothing against you liking it dude but I f*****g hate how all the famous "artists" have recently been going through the record stores going, "what was famous ten years ago? I know I'll talk over the top and I'll call it my song". f*****g pikeys need to get some of their own talent. ESPECIALLY Kanye West who in my eyes is the biggest thundercunt around.
I totally agree. The only new music nowadays is rap i think. But i hate rap its s**t
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04 2011, 12:54

Bit of contradiction there.
Back to top Go down
billybug

billybug

Male Number of posts : 4530
Drives : 1993 Mk3 Golf
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04 2011, 18:16

vw clarkson wrote:

i listened to both songs back to back and they barely sound alike.
Back to top Go down
vw clarkson

vw clarkson

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04 2011, 18:36

Really? Its been chopped and changed a little but when katy perry sing kiss me ki ki kiss me its the same
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04 2011, 18:39

vw clarkson wrote:
Really? Its been chopped and changed a little but when katy perry sing kiss me ki ki kiss me its the same

Its called using a sample, every1 and their dog does it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
billybug

billybug

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04 2011, 18:47

vw clarkson wrote:

slightly sounds like it but not really and the rest dosnt not at all, the drum beat is totally different, infact ET has the same beat as 'we will rock you' by Queen, does that mean she stole that from Queen? Razz and the tune etc is totally different too.

i dont see how she stole it, might slightly sound the same in bits but think how many tunes and beats etc are out there, of course some songs are gonna sound the same as others.
Back to top Go down
vw clarkson

vw clarkson

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04 2011, 18:50

Yer i see what you mean now mate. But the dubstep version is going to sound well good when ive got a sub and everything all in my car haha
Back to top Go down
billybug

billybug

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04 2011, 18:54

vw clarkson wrote:
Yer i see what you mean now mate. But the dubstep version is going to sound well good when ive got a sub and everything all in my car haha

theres nothing good about dubstep.... just sounds like wales talking imo Razz

but anyways, im LOVING this band at the moment!

Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07 2011, 22:05

Had this on today rolling back from cambridge.

afro
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 10 2011, 22:12

Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 10 2011, 22:26

Back to top Go down
Dan34

Dan34

Male Number of posts : 1409
Drives : DC5
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12 2011, 21:38

Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13 2011, 11:10

Heard this live last night.... silent I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What music you listening to at the moment...   What music you listening to at the moment... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What music you listening to at the moment...
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next