fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint)

Go down 
+3
Tiz
Lupton_20vt
max
7 posters
AuthorMessage
max

max

Male Number of posts : 2945
Drives : Mk4 GT TDI
Registration date : 2009-02-09

i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) Empty
PostSubject: i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint)   i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) EmptyTue Nov 10 2009, 13:32

walked out of work for my lunch today and noticed my wing mirror was backwards and its cover was on the floor and there was a nice big scratch down the door.

luckily theres no dents and the mirror/motor isnt damaged. i can probably polish the scratch out but it will take me a good 3 hours with some wet and dry and tcut.

it just pisses me off something cronic that some one will do that and then just drive off. the worst part of it is it was just outside my office window but i didnt notice or hear anything other wise i would of run out there

i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint)   i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) EmptyTue Nov 10 2009, 13:48

its called todays society i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Tiz

Male Number of posts : 3773
Drives : myself mental
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint)   i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) EmptyTue Nov 10 2009, 16:08

Lupton_20vt wrote:
its called todays society i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) Icon_rolleyes

yes grandpa
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint)   i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) EmptyTue Nov 10 2009, 16:10

fook off hoodie boy i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint)   i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) EmptyTue Nov 10 2009, 17:51

LOL at the title of the thread

what makes you think it was a white van if you did'nt see anything i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk
whittle

whittle

Male Number of posts : 1882
Drives : along the pavement
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint)   i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) EmptyTue Nov 10 2009, 18:49

CaddyRage wrote:
what makes you think it was a white van if you did'nt see anything i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) Icon_scratch

trying to cover your tracks?
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint)   i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) EmptyTue Nov 10 2009, 18:55

thermal wrote:
CaddyRage wrote:

trying to cover your tracks?

Bit late for that as i sold the van. I'd of gone back and kicked the mirror to be sure anyway i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk
mark-1vw

mark-1vw

Male Number of posts : 1234
Drives : ^^THE ABOVE ^^
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint)   i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) EmptyTue Nov 10 2009, 19:19

whats wrong with van drivers i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) Lol
Back to top Go down
max

max

PostSubject: Re: i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint)   i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) EmptyWed Nov 11 2009, 10:04

CaddyRage wrote:

because linton high street is always full of van drivers driving to fast and never giving way so it makes sense to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint)   i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) EmptyWed Nov 11 2009, 13:56

or certain white 306 drivers i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
max

max

PostSubject: Re: i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint)   i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) EmptyWed Nov 11 2009, 15:23

diggins drives a fiesta now dude. get with the times
Back to top Go down
vladimir

vladimir

Male Number of posts : 860
Drives : bora
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint)   i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) EmptyWed Nov 11 2009, 23:51

i had some pr1ck put a scratch down the whole side of my car too! if u saw it at the meet? thats going to take ages to spray it matt black again! lol!
Back to top Go down
whittle

whittle

Male Number of posts : 1882
Drives : along the pavement
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint)   i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) EmptyThu Nov 12 2009, 13:40

max wrote:
CaddyRage wrote:

because linton high street is always full of van drivers driving to fast and never giving way so it makes sense to me Razz

saw your car the other day man on linton high street, looked pretty tight, but very dirty ;-)
Back to top Go down
max

max

PostSubject: Re: i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint)   i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) EmptyFri Nov 13 2009, 09:50

thermal wrote:
max wrote:
CaddyRage wrote:

saw your car the other day man on linton high street, looked pretty tight, but very dirty ;-)

haha cheers. yeah you sould see it now after all this rain (plus i had to take it down some dirt track, the sump/bottom arms took a beating)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint)   i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint) Empty

Back to top Go down

i hate van drivers(or at least people with white paint)
Page 1 of 1