fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter

Go down 
+24
whittle
kevdub
tomstanforster
billybug
Weverall
CustomChris
Stampers
Jay
tom w
jimmymidnight
Tiz
max
guy
kizza
djdougalno1
Ian83
nelds
matty_mk1
MarkGTX
mk3golfcab
Lupton_20vt
DrunkenDubber
mk1g60phill
Nef
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nef

Nef

Number of posts : 551
Drives : Black Seat Leon Cupra - GSXR750 K6
Registration date : 2009-11-10

My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16 2009, 21:20

yes mate, will leave as is now, lol, look on ebay for yellow tint film, its about £13 and you get a speegy thing aswell.
Back to top Go down
max

max

Male Number of posts : 2945
Drives : Mk4 GT TDI
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17 2009, 10:17

Nef wrote:
yes mate, will leave as is now, lol, look on ebay for yellow tint film, its about £13 and you get a speegy thing aswell.

how much do you charge for carbon rapping? just roughly?

thinking about getting my mk4 centre console done, including the bit just infront of the gearstick with the ash tray in (i think its the same as your Seat)
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17 2009, 10:26

max wrote:
Nef wrote:

thinking about getting my mk4 centre console done, including the bit just infront of the gearstick with the ash tray in (i think its the same as your Seat)

hipocrite My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 263249 im thinking of doing my console bits and door grabs etc.
Back to top Go down
Nef

Nef

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17 2009, 17:35

max wrote:
Nef wrote:

alright mate you have pm.
Back to top Go down
Nef

Nef

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 20:48

Carboned my new front badge a while ago but couldnt be arsed to fit it, until today. Painted my rear badge today, and spent a good few hours with the yellow tint film tinting my mates front lights, really happy how they came out, absolutely perfect.

Fitted my 15mm spacers on the rear ages ago, along with the yellow film on the fogs. But the best thing to happen to my car in ages was a bloody good clean.

My mates Bora
My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 DSC01882
My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 DSC01881

and mine
My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 DSC01873
My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 DSC01874
My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 DSC01883
My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 DSC01885
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 21:03

like everythin but the yellow side indicators, would look alot better smoked IMO
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
mk1g60phill

mk1g60phill

Male Number of posts : 2918
Drives : Seat leon fr 20vt & a t4 land barge hippy van.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 21:06

Looks good My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 51732 i need one of those front lower splitters for my seat it allways looked like it was missing one there.
Back to top Go down
http://deborah.ball703@ntlworld.com
Nef

Nef

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 21:08

cool, thanks mate, looking at getting headlight protectors this week then tinting them black so the side repeaters might go the same, thanks mate.

liking everything you have done with your projects aswell.

cheers pal.
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 21:10

sounds cool m8, proper murdered out look My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 Icon_twisted

you thought about removign the rear wiper? made heaps of difference to the rear end of my a3 i think.
Back to top Go down
Nef

Nef

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 21:19

what you mean about the proper murdered out look, lol, im a bit slow.

yeah it does come off but its on for this time of year, lol. theres a few pics further back in the thread of it removed, too much crud builds up without it.

loved your A3, sold it yet?
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 21:28

murdered is just a term used for blacked-out cars really, liek when everythings black and smoked lights.

Ah cool, would put mine back on but im too lazy haha. na not sold yet, dont spose too many people got the money this time of year. Im in no hurry to sell really.
Back to top Go down
Nef

Nef

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 21:43

oh, lol, thanks mate.

is there anything else to come for the A3 or are you just sticking with the golf now bud?

not really sure if i want to go with tinted windows, dont want it completley black.
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 21:57

Dont plan on doin anythin else to the A3 before it sells. There will be a replacement though, and im sure i wont be able to leave that alone lol and i might be intouch about some of that carbon wrappin My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 651561

yeah i agree about the windows, dont wanna go too over the top with it.
Back to top Go down
Nef

Nef

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 23:04

cool, and im sure it will be nicely modded what ever it is, lol.

no worries mate just let me know. preferably want darker wheels or different wheels, then the headlights tinted, maybe side repeaters.
Back to top Go down
Nef

Nef

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13 2010, 21:15

well, plan for the weekend now is to tint the headlights and side repeators, and will also try tinting the number plates as iv got quite alot of window tint that i dont intend to use on my windows, lol.

will have pics as soon as iv done them.
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13 2010, 23:01

looking good matey that was me that waved at hills road the other day in the blue golf... My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Nef

Nef

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13 2010, 23:19

ohhhhhhhh, LOL, i did wonder who that was, sorry i didnt wave back. lol. Will try and remember for next time, lol.
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13 2010, 23:21

haha the look of My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 981762
Back to top Go down
Nef

Nef

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14 2010, 00:08

ha ha, exactly!

you'll have to honk and flash at me next time aswell, just to get my attention, lol.
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14 2010, 00:40

will do dude it more of a case i was like hang on i know that car yellow fogs, small reg plate *** nef, WAVE! My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Nef

Nef

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14 2010, 14:04

lmao, ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Nef

Nef

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17 2010, 23:48

Only a little update on the car this weekend, managed to tint my front headlights, really surprised at how dark they came out and it also doesnt really effect the amont of light output. Spent most of saturday night attaching trim to the outside of the B pillars, then spent a few hours today tinting liams headlights and fogs.

Will hopefully have a set of 20mm spacers for the rear soon, then my current 15mm's can go on the front.

Sorry about the lack of pics but should have them up soon.
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18 2010, 09:35

sounds good mate in two minds as to tint my golf ones now if they still let good light out. Anyway get the pics up My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Nef

Nef

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18 2010, 11:56

My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 P1187886

My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 P1187888

will have better pics once its cleaned again this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Tiz

Male Number of posts : 3773
Drives : myself mental
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18 2010, 15:10

looks awesome dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter   My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Leon Cupra - Custom Front Splitter
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next