fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello to both of you other users ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VW Mike
VW Mike

Male Number of posts : 2138
Drives : LWB T5 and 69 bug - we will see who is fastest on the strip hey Mark ;)
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Hello to both of you other users ;) Empty
PostSubject: Hello to both of you other users ;)   Hello to both of you other users ;) EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 09:12

Hi I'm VW Mike aka (you might have guessed this) Mike

I'm the strange one that went to buy the Jetta from caddyrage and spent about 2 hrs talking dubs Smile

I have now got a 2 ltr aircooled t25 with Twin 40 Dell's on and the mk 1 jetta that was for sale on ec-dc
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightymetamorphicracing.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Hello to both of you other users ;)   Hello to both of you other users ;) EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 13:49

welcome matey. Wink
Soon as you get time, i wanna see some nice pic's of ya motors in the show of section. cant wait to see how the jetta's coming on.
Back to top Go down
VW Mike
VW Mike

Male Number of posts : 2138
Drives : LWB T5 and 69 bug - we will see who is fastest on the strip hey Mark ;)
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello to both of you other users ;)   Hello to both of you other users ;) EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 15:23

I will take some new pics once i have got round to washing it this weekend and post them up next week Smile

I've got the splitter fitted Smile and it looks ace Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightymetamorphicracing.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Hello to both of you other users ;)   Hello to both of you other users ;) EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 16:45

Lol, pleased you like the splitter after me saying buy it buy it buy it. I'd of been expecting a bill if ya dint like it lol!
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

Male Number of posts : 160
Drives : mk2 vr6.. mk2 g60.. mk4 v6 4motion
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello to both of you other users ;)   Hello to both of you other users ;) EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 23:05

Howdo Mike! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to both of you other users ;)   Hello to both of you other users ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello to both of you other users ;)
Page 1 of 1