fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it.

Go down 
+4
martinb
CustomChris
mk3golfcab
guy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
guy
guy

Male Number of posts : 1689
Drives : MK 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, T5
Registration date : 2009-09-15

heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. Empty
PostSubject: heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it.   heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. EmptySat Sep 26 2009, 09:15

Here's the polo.

heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. 26092009475

It was a £30 mot failure with 110 cc of hungry power.
Now it has a 1300 gt engine from a mk3 with yamaha r6 carbs on it.
It will be finished someday when other things dont get in the way.
I intend not to change the outside at all, but I do have a set of 14" bbs RZ's for it.
Its going to be my coffin dodgers shopping trolley traffic light terrorist.
We reckon we are going to make over 110 brake in this thing so it should be fun with it only weighin in at 720 kilos.

TBC..........

Heres the mk2.

heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. 26092009474

Its a 5dr but it will be sleeper, this project starts next weekend.
I have a 2.0 agg bottom end, ported and polished head with 286 cam, mk1 1.6 5 spd box, four branch, pas conversion, vw ms remap, new water pump, koni top adjustables with eibach springs, new front and rear top mounts, new bearings front and rear, 16v servo, vr6 master cylinder, braided hoses, new brake lines all round, all under pinnings ( subframes arms rear beam all sand blasted and painted gloss black) with poly bushes all round, new sachs clutch, 280mm g60 front brakes with black diamond grooved discs front and rear with ferrodo 3466 pads, all caliper have been serviced blasted and painted lemon grun to match the 15" sebrings with 195/50/15 yokohama rubber, new belts and tensioner, oil n filter, plugs leads dizzy etc. every last nut and bolt on this cars underside or engine will have been cleaned and painted and put back together, nothing is missed even the hubs are like new. I am so excited about this I cant wait for next weekend to really kick it off.
I shall be cleaning and repairing the engine bay as I see fit when pull the old lot out, It basically is sound on top so why mess with it...how it looks doesnt really interst me all that much, its about go not show for me. when its done I shall iron out the niggles with it then its to be sold to fund the next project...................TBC

This is my vr 6 highline in mulberry

heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. 26092009476

I have owned this one before and it makes a consistant 207-210 on the rollers.
My rachel fell back in love with this and and she will be having it but with a mk4 dash and 20v conversion, its guts and under pinnings are to be removed to beplaced in a mk2 I have yet to purchase (looking for late mk2 3dr in VGC prefer white) when I complete the 20v conversion I shall send it off to the body shop to have new sills and wings with a full respray in the original colour as I think this is now a keeper.

This is the mk4 i picked up this week,

heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. 16092009475

heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. 16092009463

Its the donar car for the mk3, the dash and engine etc will go over but everything else will be for sale, its got a full leather heated recaro interior so will help fund the other two projects hopefully. I reckon as the shell is straight to sell the it too with the v5c to someone for a track car project so everything must be done carefully not scrap yard stylie.

watch this space........ I'll post pics of all the work over the next few weeks of the mk2's progress.........there is nothing like taking on too much is there.
Back to top Go down
mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab

Male Number of posts : 1566
Drives : 05' Fabia VRS, 00' TL1000R
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it.   heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. EmptySat Sep 26 2009, 09:36

nice collection there guy!
Back to top Go down
guy
guy

PostSubject: Re: heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it.   heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. EmptySat Sep 26 2009, 15:24

Missing off of the list here is a 20v mk1 and a mk3 8v which is currently up for sale, I'll post pics up of them sooner or later when I get time to do it.
Back to top Go down
CustomChris

CustomChris

Male Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it.   heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. EmptyMon Sep 28 2009, 20:43

I will be keeping an eye on this topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
martinb
martinb

Male Number of posts : 1760
Drives : Corrado G60
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it.   heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. EmptyMon Sep 28 2009, 21:04

what the hell happened to that mk4? heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. Icon_eek

look forward to the updates........
Back to top Go down
Ian83

Ian83

Male Number of posts : 493
Drives : Mk4 GTi
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it.   heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. EmptyMon Sep 28 2009, 21:06

A mk4 being stripped has me interested heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. 51732
Back to top Go down
guy
guy

PostSubject: Re: heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it.   heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. EmptyMon Sep 28 2009, 21:10

It arrives tomorrow,(all things being even)

I have no idea what I'm going to have left over as I want to move the engine box and dash over using the climatronic and the abs and all the wiring looms as there will be none in the mk3 I will be putting it all into as all of the mk3 vr6 stuff will be going into a mk2 widetrack and all the abs aircon etc.

I really am very excited that I;ll have thre projects at one time and all for myself not someone else for achange !!

What you after then ?
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it.   heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. EmptyTue Sep 29 2009, 06:16

Ian83 wrote:
A mk4 being stripped has me interested heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. 51732

samsies heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it.   heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. EmptyTue Sep 29 2009, 22:17

thanks again guy top fella heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. 51732 heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
guy
guy

PostSubject: Re: heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it.   heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. EmptyTue Sep 29 2009, 22:57

Lupton_20vt wrote:
thanks again guy top fella heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. 51732 heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. Icon_cheers

Welcome !!
Back to top Go down
charlie1987

charlie1987

Male Number of posts : 897
Drives : 1996 5dr mk3 vr6 highline
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: heres some   heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. EmptyWed Sep 30 2009, 11:24

oi u mk4 fans i got 1st dibs on this lol i knew u would both be tempted goin to view tonight if any one lupton ian83 wana come along i got empty car ? give us abell on 07835229801
oh n guy the big amount of cash is in he pocket lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/fendubbers
jackc

jackc

Male Number of posts : 1167
Drives : mk2 golf gti 16v, mk2 golf gti 8v, mk2 golf 1.3, mk4 golf
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it.   heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. EmptyWed Sep 30 2009, 11:29

how mcuh do u want for the interior mate? cheers
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

PostSubject: Re: heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it.   heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. EmptyWed Sep 30 2009, 11:43

sorry charlie i didnt know you had dibs i popped up last night and sorted my bits heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. Icon_lol the interior is lush though heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. 51732
Back to top Go down
charlie1987

charlie1987

Male Number of posts : 897
Drives : 1996 5dr mk3 vr6 highline
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: heres   heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. EmptyWed Sep 30 2009, 13:43

lupton what you had as it mite be what i was after? if so i best be looking to source my bits from a breakers
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/fendubbers
jackc

jackc

Male Number of posts : 1167
Drives : mk2 golf gti 16v, mk2 golf gti 8v, mk2 golf 1.3, mk4 golf
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it.   heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. EmptyTue Oct 06 2009, 00:11

how much for the interior mate? cheers
Back to top Go down
guy
guy

PostSubject: Re: heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it.   heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. EmptyTue Oct 06 2009, 05:39

The interior has gone it went for £750.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it.   heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it. Empty

Back to top Go down

heres some of what I've got and what going to happen to it.
Page 1 of 1