fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new engine at a steel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
djdougalno1

djdougalno1

Male Number of posts : 376
Drives : T4 tdi, a3 Quattro turbo and Yamaha r6
Registration date : 2009-09-17

new engine at a steel Empty
PostSubject: new engine at a steel   new engine at a steel EmptyWed Sep 23 2009, 20:58

wow just bagged the bargin of the century today was after the k04 set up for my car difficult to buy all pieces needed eg injector rail inlet manifold etc but saw full tt engine for sale on the net engine code apx 225bhp gave him a call an hey presto deal done went to fetch it at a rediculous low price he had also fot the full rear heldex axle setup all complete diff sub frames new drive shafts new calipers at an even better price also threw in 2 audi tt exhausts like brand new i will use the bits i need and will easily sell the rest for more than i paid for the lot wot a result if any one needs anythin 20vt message me
Back to top Go down
max

max

Male Number of posts : 2945
Drives : Mk4 GT TDI
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: new engine at a steel   new engine at a steel EmptyWed Sep 23 2009, 23:08

good stuff mate, sounds like youve had a good day new engine at a steel 651561
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: new engine at a steel   new engine at a steel EmptyThu Sep 24 2009, 14:17

another 225 engine? new engine at a steel Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: new engine at a steel   new engine at a steel EmptyThu Sep 24 2009, 14:22

ko3s turbo by anychance? and a 6 speed box to if you have one?
Back to top Go down
marcy

Male Number of posts : 14
Drives : a3 turbo quatrro
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: new engine at a steel   new engine at a steel EmptyFri Sep 25 2009, 22:58

depending on your engine code you might not have to change the injectors as you might already have the big ones in it, i know mine has, if you go on www.audi-sport.net you can find anything you wont about it and the swap your going to do, i was looking into it as well but kinda thought if im gonna do a turbo swap its gonna be a big one, i.e. gt28rs gt30 or a ihi of sorts. should get a good boost form ko4 seen 260-270 with a good map downpipe and filter, might have one of the tt systems if ones for sale new engine at a steel 51732
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new engine at a steel   new engine at a steel Empty

Back to top Go down

new engine at a steel
Page 1 of 1