HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Newmarket Meet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
rocket

avatar

Male Number of posts : 37
Age : 30
Location : royston
Drives : vw golf gti, 2.0litre 8 vlalve, 20th anniversary, european tour bon jovi, colour concept
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Newmarket Meet?   Wed Oct 07 2009, 01:08

sorry was out seeing what a "real" mk3 golf is!!! .........OMFG i want a vr6 like the one i saw tonight, lays waist to my excuse for a golf, feel like removing my badges in shame :( i was purely jaw dropped and amazed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.localcruise.org
phoenix18

avatar

Male Number of posts : 217
Age : 38
Location : newmarket
Drives : mk1 driver
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Newmarket Meet?   Wed Oct 07 2009, 04:08

hmm and some1 never came and got me you twit if this did happened whatalotofufn aaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=113386&id=661524561&saved#
matty_mk1

avatar

Male Number of posts : 6255
Age : 32
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Newmarket Meet?   Wed Oct 07 2009, 10:36

rocket wrote:
sorry was out seeing what a "real" mk3 golf is!!! .........OMFG i want a vr6 like the one i saw tonight, lays waist to my excuse for a golf, feel like removing my badges in shame :( i was purely jaw dropped and amazed!


Haha you should see a vr6 in a mk2 then Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
whatalotafun

avatar

Male Number of posts : 1656
Age : 33
Location : on the road
Drives : fiesta zetec, eunos roadster, 1970 bug, honda vt 250
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Newmarket Meet?   Wed Oct 07 2009, 21:50

phoenix18 wrote:
hmm and some1 never came and got me you twit if this did happened whatalotofufn aaaaaaaaaaa

what you on about? what happened?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phoenix18

avatar

Male Number of posts : 217
Age : 38
Location : newmarket
Drives : mk1 driver
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Newmarket Meet?   Thu Oct 08 2009, 08:52

if you was going to the meet then you could of come and got me and stella ya buggar whenever it was lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=113386&id=661524561&saved#
rocket

avatar

Male Number of posts : 37
Age : 30
Location : royston
Drives : vw golf gti, 2.0litre 8 vlalve, 20th anniversary, european tour bon jovi, colour concept
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Newmarket Meet?   Mon Oct 12 2009, 10:56

matty_mk1 wrote:
rocket wrote:
sorry was out seeing what a "real" mk3 golf is!!! .........OMFG i want a vr6 like the one i saw tonight, lays waist to my excuse for a golf, feel like removing my badges in shame :( i was purely jaw dropped and amazed!


Haha you should see a vr6 in a mk2 then

my mate leigh used to have a mk2 with vr6 lump in her! that was just sheer awsomeness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.localcruise.org
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Newmarket Meet?   

Back to top Go down
 
Newmarket Meet?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» ALL FORD Swap Meet UFO Show Columbus, Ohio Nov. 28-29th 2009
» Pumpkin Run Swap Meet April 23, 2011 FREE CRUISE IN
» High Velocity Meet Results & VIDEOS 08/02/11
» Towson Tuning + Bill Bateman's 2010 Spring Meet
» Shepparton Swap Meet - Saturday/Sunday 10 & 11 Sept 2011.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fendubbers :: Whats On :: Local Meets-
Jump to: